In the office with Angela

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: In the office with Angela

Postby funny » Mon, 06Aug21 07:06

Wooo! :clap: [img]smile/hapface01.gif[/img]

Looks great!! Good work so far. To me several months even sounds fast. I only know a little programming, so I can only imagine what all is behind a game like that!

I don't know if I could ever find anyone willing to record voices, but I'll keep an eye open. Another option would just be to have text, it would reduce the file size of the game, and also it would probably help the game run smoother.

Again, it looks great! Thanks!

:clap:
funny
lagoon predator

Postby Cocker » Mon, 06Aug21 20:38

Hello,

As promised, I reflected and I find that the idea of a scene
with three people would be well. Indeed, until now all
the games propose scenes with two people.

As already known as, I think that the scenario could follow the
following idea:

1. Alison is at its office.
2. A boy of its company come in her office.
3. He starts its works, and here, we can take up the ideas put
forward by 'Funny'.
4. During this time, the girlfriend of the boy arrives.
5. Not contrary, she help the boy.
6. The boy, also must, to find what it is necessary to do to
strip his girlfriend
7. the boy must bring to the Alison an orgasm, then must bring
to the orgasm her girlfriend.

What do you think about that ?
Cocker
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby ClaudioP » Mon, 06Aug21 22:22

The idea is good. Here my ideas about this story:
The other girl will not come at the beginning, first the boy have to get Alison excited.
Alison should not be "easy", maybe she refuses to play.
When Alison is exited the other girl comes.
The boy plays with the other girl (not to the orgasm), Alison get more involved.
Third part. The other girl plays with Alison (the player should make Alison reach an orgasm).
Then the boy have to get the other girl reach an orgasm.

What do you think?
ClaudioP
great white shark

Postby funny » Tue, 06Aug22 06:53

I like all the ideas, one way to combine them all might be to have various choices in the text, that will have effects as to what happens later on in the game.

As for now, I would like to propose that the part with the two girls be a sequel of the game. I think it would be nice if the original game could be made with the 5 endings and just one girl. Then there could be a second game that picks up before the 5 endings where the second girl comes in. I like this idea for two reasons:

1. It gives us two games with hopefully little work.
2. It will hopefully get a first version out sooner and then give us something to hope/wait for with the second version. [img]smile/hapface01.gif[/img]

Also, it will help to keep the ideas straight, because right now it seems there are, or can be, two games. I will make another thread for "In the Office with Alison 2" ... if you don't like the idea of making a sequel though, you can just delete it.
funny
lagoon predator

Postby Robert » Tue, 06Aug22 09:52

Shark,
I am not acquainted with any girls who would be suitable to voice act for the female characters.

I can find voices, sound effects, etc. on the internet. I have some already for a game I started and never finished. Plus, I have a sound editing program (free), Audacity, that allows fairly easy manipulation of audio files.

So, I can provide sound effects such as piano or other music available from the internet, plus female orgasm sound effects, etc. that can be edited, shortened, combined as needed with the Audacity program.

Please let me know what you might need of those kind of sounds.
Robert
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Tue, 06Aug22 23:42

I had already thought of using some softwares for sounds and voices but I see that you know well.
You will have certainly a important work to do at the end of the project ( sounds are added when all the game is built)
shark
Site Admin

Postby thanh » Wed, 06Aug23 01:35

yes let make ii
thanh
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Sat, 06Aug26 01:59

I began the first level of the game (massage) and I think that it's time to compose a team to realize the game.

- I continue to take charge of drawings.

It would be necessary to find at least:

- A scrïptwriter leader (FUNNY?) to study ideas and propositions and to write the final scenario by entering in detail of every part of the game.

- An flash animation creator (mission: to create the movements with the drawings which I shall send him)

- A sound technician (ROBERT?) to find or build sounds for ended levels

are you ok ?
shark
Site Admin

Postby funny » Sat, 06Aug26 06:51

Alright, very happy to see an update here!

I would be happy to put together the scrïpt and hear all ideas!

I could also try to do the flash work if you want to send me the images! This would be my first animation, do you have a guide you recommend? Also, do you code in flash? Or use the interface the program provides?

If you do use code, can you send me the flash file for a game like "Sweet Anais"? It would be a good way to learn.

Thanks!
funny
lagoon predator

Postby ClaudioP » Sat, 06Aug26 14:50

Hi to all,

if you need a grphician (or also help on sound editing) consider me available.
ClaudioP
great white shark

Postby Robert » Sat, 06Aug26 21:49

I just reviewed some of the sound files I have. It has been more than a year since I put that idea for a game aside. I think I have some files, for example, moans, orgasms, etc., that might be useful.

The files you use in the Alison games can also be used, if you would like. Do you want files of about the same size as those used in the Alison games?

It looks like it might be a while before you need the sound files, but if you can give me an idea of what you need, it will make it easier to find them.

Robert
Robert
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Sun, 06Aug27 00:20

OK………….
I am happy to see that you are available to continue the adventure.

Here are some messages to start the project:

FUNNY: if you want to work on flash animations , you must have a compatible software with mine. I use Macromedia FLASH 5. Try to find it because I don't know how I could send it to you (22 Mb)
For the scenario, we have the idea of departure : your post (08/18) with 5 ends.
You are right: now, we are going to leave the idea of the second girl , it complicates too much the realization of the game (may be later).
It's now necessary to define with detail every part of the game. For an example, in the first part (Alison is massaged) that I am programming, if I caress shoulders and she removes her jacket, the game is too simple. It’s necessary to find something more (as the teddy-bear in "in bed with")
For every game part it will be necessary to study details in the same way…

ROBERT:
You can begin to look for sounds for the beginning of the game.
In the introduction, I suggest that situation (Alison is working late one night...) is described in text. The only sound file would be when she says " hello "
When the massage part will be ended (some days) I will send it to you to look for sounds ( moans … Warning, it is a massage, not an orgasm... lol.)

CLAUDIO : could you draw animated hands for cursors :caress hand, grab hand, finger to rub her pussy and more... (one finger...two ?....) and other objects we shall use in the game?

Well… it's also necessary to begin to think of the definitive name for the game... and also for the girl : she will not look like Alison, she needs a new name... maybe a new topic for it ?....

:) :clap:
shark
Site Admin

Postby ClaudioP » Sun, 06Aug27 00:55

Ok I'll do the hand.
Let me know which format you need (series of PNG, Windows cursor, Icons, etc.) and the size.

For the game I suggest that the girl is working and after a few touchs she will not continues. Maybe you can use its computer to search something that could get she excited.
After she will undress a little and accept more...

Let me know.
ClaudioP
great white shark

Postby Robert » Sun, 06Aug27 01:41

OK. Also, I forgot to note I have found a couple of spanking sound effects.
Robert
sirens hunter

Postby Robert » Sun, 06Aug27 01:56

Shark,
A suggestion in regard to your note to Funny:

The massage begins, then the player attempts to open the girl's blouse. She resists, the player massages again, and eventually she allows the blouse to be opened.

Similarly, to remove the blouse, the massaging hands move lower down her back, then to her breasts, still covered by a bra. The player attempts to remove the bra, she resists, he continues to rub her breasts, and she eventually agrees to removing the bra.

Another thought:
Is it possible to build in a randomness factor for the effect of actions? That is, sometimes, depending on the random points for an action, it will take so many actions to bring about a certain result.

For example: each action of the hands during the massage could produce random points between 1 to 3. Before the girl gives her first sound of pleasure, it will take 6 points. Therefore, it could take between 2 to 6 massage actions of the hands to produce the first sound from the girl.

If this is possible, I would suggest using random points for all actions in the game.

Anyway, it's just a suggestion.
Robert
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games