In the office with Angela

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: In the office with Angela

Postby ClaudioP » Thu, 06Aug31 14:45

Here's a suggestion for the glasses: http://xoomer.alice.it/claudio.pucci/Glasses.png

I like girls with glasses too, but I do prefer "professional" glasses (we are in an Office and the girl is a manager or a secretary, no?). [img]smile/!hinhin.gif[/img]
ClaudioP
great white shark

Postby Robert » Thu, 06Aug31 23:25

I checked the sites referenced by Chunli_49. They may be useful, but do not sound entirely natural. One advantage is that one allows text to speech in French.

I have plenty of erotic sound effects and can edit them by extracting, combining, etc. using the Audacity software I discussed earlier. I have already created a couple of female moans that I think would be appropriate for the massage.

The text to voice sites might be useful if we can't find any females to do voice acting for words; that is, if that is what we want to do.

In my opinion, sound effects consisting of female moans, etc. are enough and for the words needed I think text is enough, but that decision is up to Shark and the rest of the group. Personally, I find female sex sounds erotic.

A question: Are there still two females in the game? Or, is it just one now?

If two, then we will need two separate voices.

Looks like progress is being made, thanks to Shark. Of course, the majority of the work will be up to him, and all the final decisions.
Robert
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Fri, 06Sep01 00:32

I think, like you, that we shall avoid sounds for the dialogues ( too many heavy files) but the success of the game is made too with sounds (groans, laughter, shouts) which give the erotic atmosphere of the game.

The site proposed by Chunli_49 will allow to record some words (hello, Nice, great, marvelous, oh yeee) that we can use on the game. But it’s the group which will decide.I’m not the boss, I would not have decided to make the game without Funny's ideas and without the team's help, I shall have no courage to finish a so big game.

Select better sounds files for each scene and does not hesitate to send me (by e-mail) files which you want to propose to the others. I shall make a link for you...

:hurle:
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby funny » Fri, 06Sep01 02:00

Personally I prefer to read text than to hear talking because I would rather imagine the voices.

I suggest that the essential sounds be:
1.moan
2.sigh
3.laughter (like in that other tickling game)
4.spanking (for the part with the ruler)

I can't think of anything else... thoughts?

Thanks for getting all these sounds together Robert! To answer your question the game is only going to be one girl for now...

Also, as for the issue with the glasses, I think it is fine to have them for the whole game...I agree things can get too complicated and the game can get too big when there are too many options...
funny
lagoon predator

Postby Chunli_49 » Fri, 06Sep01 14:03

I think you could have a voice say "no!" or "stop that", something along those lines when you do something too early, such as when you massage her shoulders and grab her breasts.

In terms of different voices, there are heaps available on those sites so if you wanted just a few words, they will work quite well. The "Lauren" voice on the ATT text to speech site is one of the best and very realistic.
Chunli_49
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Sat, 06Sep02 00:16

shark
Site Admin

Postby Morgue » Sat, 06Sep02 00:25

It almost sounds like the lady actress from the movie Weird Science.....which I liked alot as a teen. In which case that would be a great voice.

Dor
Wanting to thank Shark for the memory.
Morgue
sirens hunter

Postby Robert » Sat, 06Sep02 06:11

Here are some sound files as examples. The two named mass*.* are examples of female sounds for the massage. The two spank files are what they are named.

The spank files may be too long. I can edit them to make them shorter, take out words, etc. It seems we are not yet at the stage where we know exactly what we want for the sounds.

http://shark.sexyandfunny.com/projet_files/mass11.wav

http://shark.sexyandfunny.com/projet_files/mass12.wav

http://shark.sexyandfunny.com/projet_files/spank02.wav

http://shark.sexyandfunny.com/projet_files/spank.wav
Robert
sirens hunter

Postby funny » Sat, 06Sep02 07:37

Those are all great Robert! :)

I think the two massage sounds will work perfectly.

The spanking brings up a problem, because I guess it will be left up to the player how fast to spank? So there might be many "clapping" sounds, and then some moaning.. it might have to be two sounds going at once... is that possible???

Overall though, I think these sounds will work really well in the game!
funny
lagoon predator

Postby Robert » Sat, 06Sep02 09:58

For the spank files, I can edit them so there is a file with just one sound of the spank. Then, a file with a spank and a moan, or different variations so they can be called as needed for the action.

I just think we need to know more how the actions in the game will work, then the sounds can be edited to fit.
Robert
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Sat, 06Sep02 23:32

with flash, we can play several sounds at the same time and every sound can be repeated as we want
We can use a simple "clap" sound and a "moan" sound and to combine them as we like
shark
Site Admin

Postby funny » Sun, 06Sep03 17:18

I think that will be a good way to create sounds for the part with the spanking, but as Robert has said, it would be good to wait till we have more details for the second part.
funny
lagoon predator

Postby ClaudioP » Sun, 06Sep03 20:19

Hi Foxs,

I've just termiated to draw hands for this game [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img].
Here's the link to download http://xoomer.alice.it/claudio.pucci/Hands.rar

I hope those will be useful.
ClaudioP
great white shark

Postby shark » Mon, 06Sep04 00:04

Good work. I shall try to integrate them for the game continuation

:clap:
shark
Site Admin

Postby funny » Fri, 06Sep08 02:31

Hey All,

I am going on vacation for two weeks and I will not have internet access while I am gone. I just wanted to let everyone know, so no one thinks I am losing interest in the project. (It isn't possible for me to lose interest)

Just wanted to say to keep up the good work everyone, and I look forward to being back in 2 weeks!

Thanks!

funny.
funny
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games