In the office with Angela

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: In the office with Angela

Postby funny » Tue, 06Aug15 06:56

Could you make a game similar to In bed with Alison (with the same lenght/difficulty) but instead in an office... just a suggestion...
Thanks as always...
funny
lagoon predator

Postby shark » Tue, 06Aug15 13:39

very interesting idea...
Who proposes objects, situations or caresses who could be used in the game? (subject is office)
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby funny » Wed, 06Aug16 06:16

I don't know, I feel like you are better at that than I am, but if I had to say something I would say:

Alison sits behind a desk with a blouse (similar to the girl in he T.V. game) ... you have to get the blouse off then Alison would sit on the desk... I can't think of much else right now... I will try add more later...
funny
lagoon predator

Postby shark » Thu, 06Aug17 12:58

Some pictures to help your imagination:
http://shark.sexyandfunny.com/projet_files/projet1.html
shark
Site Admin

Postby Chunli_49 » Thu, 06Aug17 16:05

Sounds like a good idea. How about having it so another woman walks in when Alison (or whatever you name her) is topless/naked etc and you have to pleasure her too?
Chunli_49
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Thu, 06Aug17 17:09

ok, why not... but remind that it is necessary to build a logical scenario to connect all ideas together...
shark
Site Admin

Postby Robert » Fri, 06Aug18 02:49

A suggestion:

The first girl could be the player's secretary, whom he is seducing in the office. When he gets all her clothes off, his wife or girlfriend unexpectedly walks in.

She is shocked, but also a little aroused, at what she sees. If the player says the correct words, or performs the correct actions, with the wife or girlfriend, she will take part in the threesome. If not, she will get angry and leave. The secretary will also get angry and say something like, "How could you treat your girlfriend like that?" And the game will be lost.

This will create more challenge in the game.

Also, the player will need to maintain the arousal of both girls to be able to please them both, while controlling his own arousal level. This will create additional challenges.
Robert
sirens hunter

Postby funny » Fri, 06Aug18 07:07

shark wrote : Some pictures to help your imagination:
http://shark.sexyandfunny.com/projet_files/projet1.html

[img]smile/eek.gif[/img] :crazy: :love: How did you do that so quickly? You appear to be a magician! And that was what I was thinking, you even used glasses which is what I was thinking! OK here is my first stab at the game progression, just a start, and any suggestions/changes are welcome.

1. Alison is working late one night, you notice that the office is mostly empty. Alison is new to your office and you have been noticing her for a while, and thinks she feels the same way about you. You decide to walk over to her office.

2. Alison appears happy to see you, and asks you to sit down.

3. Instead you say she looks stressed and offer a massage (caress).

4. You massage(caress) her shoulders, at a minimum level of orgasm, she decides to take off her jacket.

5. You can now massage(caress) her shoulders and breasts. You do so, and then, at half orgasm, her shirt starts to unbutton, you grasp to remove it, and she takes off the shirt.

6. You can now rub her breats, and to show her you are more serious, you can rub her thighs, or around her skirt a little. At half orgasm, you can use grab at the skirt.

7. Alsion understands you and says she wants to go farther, she takes off her skirt and walks around to sit on the table.

8. Next you caress her pussy, and her breats, at half orgasm, you grasp at her bra, and she removes it. You can now also have the ability to remove her glasses if you want.

9. Now you must give her an orgasm. Caress her pussy until she takes over, then caress her breasts till she orgasms.

10. After the orgasm, the phone rings! Neither of you answer it but Alison remembers where she is, and doesn't want to continue. However, next to the phone, you see a ruler, and you get an idea, you pick up the ruler and as Alison starts to get up, you tell Alison you want to spank her. She is turned on by the idea. She stands like in the last pic on that page, and you can spank her with the ruler, and caress her bottom and pussy.

11. At half orgasm you get the finger, you use it immediately until she takes over caressing her pussy, you spank her with the ruler till she orgasms.

12. Staying in that position you caress her bottom and pussy a bit more, till half orgasm, and now you can remove her panties (grasp)

13. Alison now sits on the table naked (like the first picture in the second row), she knows you want her but she isn't going to be that easy. You caress her pussy, breasts, thighs etc.. then use the finger till she takes over, you finger her breasts till she orgasms. (maybe there can be use of an object here, but I can't think of anything)

14. Now Alison spreads her legs like in the second to last picture and you can choose your endings:

1. Alison gives you head while you sit in her office chair.
2. Sex from the front like in the second to last picture.
3. Sex from behind like in the last picture.
4. Sex with you sitting on the desk, and Alison sitting on top, with a front view, like in the second to last picture.
5. Sex with the upper half of Alisons body on the desk, and you are behind her. (Either a side or front view)

Basically as many endings as you are willing to make, clearly, I could go on.
;) :crazy: [img]smile/hapface01.gif[/img]

It would be amazing if you could do this! I understand any changes, and all the limitaions. I like the idea Chunli and Robert have, but realize that is more programming, maybe it could be another game if not this one?

As always, thanks for all you do!
funny
lagoon predator

Postby Cocker » Fri, 06Aug18 19:44

Hello,

I find that the idea of Funny is not bad. At least, it gives a first idea of senario to be worked.

I will look at more closely and deliver my opinion and why not integrate into it the ideas given by Chunli and Robert.
Cocker
sirens hunter

Postby Robert » Fri, 06Aug18 20:51

Here is a little more elaboration of my idea:

1. Girl 1 has all her clothes off.
2. Girl 2 (girlfriend/wife) enters and is shocked, but stares at naked Girl 1.
3. Girl 1 covers bosom with shirt.
4. Player takes shirt from Girl 1, baring her bosom again. Girl 2 stares at bosom of Girl 1.
5. Player takes hand of Girl 2 and places it on breast of Girl 1.
6. Two girls embrace and kiss. Player kisses each girl, and game proceeds from there.

Just an idea about how to get the threesome started.
Robert
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Fri, 06Aug18 23:50

Relax boys !
The ideas come too fast and I don't any more manage to follow
Funny: You thought of the game since the beginning till the end. Good job,
That constitutes a good departure for the story and there are parts I find very Interesting:
- the massage to the beginning
- The spanking
- The five endings

I like very much too proposition to bring in a second girl. I propose: after adventures with Alison (2 first games) she became your (player) official girl friend. But this evening you are attracted by your secretary... Alison comes at the middle of the game, she’s shocked and very Jealous…You have to give her a lot of sweetness to calm her and bit by bit, she become very excited and begins to be interested in the second girl (Maybe a revenge against you ?)…

Well, there is already stuff to begin the work…I began to draw the body-parts for animations ( a lot of work) ...we continue to think together
;-)
shark
Site Admin

Postby funny » Sat, 06Aug19 00:21

Thanks Shark!

I enjoy all the other opinions, and I like the idea of the second girl too, I was just afraid the programming would be complicated!

I like the suggestion of Alison walking in, it might also be interesting if we could switch and play the role of Alison for a time (just a thought).

I think we should also keep trying to think of more objects in an office which can be used! I still can't really think of any...

Also let us know if there is anyway we can help you in making the game.
funny
lagoon predator

Postby Robert » Sat, 06Aug19 04:15

Some items that could be used in the office:

PC to look at erotica on the internet.

Lotion for the massage, also for anal sex if that's part of the game. Most women I know keep a bottle of hand lotion in their desk drawers.
Robert
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Sat, 06Aug19 23:23

OK.
I also often saw my secretary introducing the end of her pen into her mouth. I am certain that if she was alone........
shark
Site Admin

Postby shark » Mon, 06Aug21 01:37

Here is the first animation of the game.
It's a short and very simple one but it's just to show you that the work is begun:
(The game is ended and on-line. The link was removed to the aim of release the server)

A game requires a lot of time and this one will not be ended before several months. But I hope that you will be with me to help me...
By drawing this first animation, I thought something: if the game implies dialogues, it will be necessary that you help me to find somebody to record the female voices.
Remind that I live in France and I don't know girls able to record in English…
Speak about it to your friends…

:top:
shark
Site Admin

Next

Return to Free sexy games