To wake up this forum

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: To wake up this forum

Postby funny » Tue, 06Oct03 01:50

I just played the game again, and acutally I think it would be best to keep the game exactly the same, but have no dialogue... that way everyone makes up whatever dialogue they want in their head... what do you guys think? :)
funny
lagoon predator

Postby ClaudioP » Tue, 06Oct03 12:27

You do not play the game for the dialogues.

Maybe we could forgot this...

I think that dialogues should be OK only if:
[*]you use it for make decisions and have different behaviours (not this cas)
[*]you could give some hints to the player in really difficult parts (e.g. pick up a lighter, light a candle, burn a rope, take the vase from the burned rope, take a flower from the vase, give the vase to the girl, ...)
ClaudioP
great white shark

Postby Chunli_49 » Tue, 06Oct03 13:24

I disagree.

The dialogue may not be crucial for the game play but if it's wrong, it makes the game look funny. I don't know how many times I've had a good chuckle at a translated Chinese to English sign. If you want it in the game then it should be grammatically correct and done right.

It's all part of testing - there was an error in the dialogue - it's been pointed out and will presumably be fixed. Perhaps we can move on.
Chunli_49
sirens hunter

Postby ClaudioP » Tue, 06Oct03 17:08

I agrre with you.

If you wish some dialogues in the game the have to be correct.

I said that I don't think we need dialogues in this game. But if we add dialogues those should be correct.
ClaudioP
great white shark

Postby shark » Wed, 06Oct04 00:16

I think that we need a few dialogues

First, to explain the situation at the beginning of the game (Angela works late, the other offices are empty, you make a visit in her office and suggest helping her to relax)
All the visitors of the forum followed our work and read the funny's scenario,but imagine the player who will open the game for the first time and his questions ( who is this girl, is she alone, what does she do. What may I do with her?...)
The atmosphere of the game must be given at the beginning and explanations are necessary

Then, some actions must be explained (why, if I click the lamp, the girl undresses?)…
When I realize a game, I try to think as the player: what he will do, what he will think, the actions that he will decide are not, perhaps, those that I foresaw…The dialogues allow to give indications to drive the gamer in the good way.

At last, I need little scenes of dialogue between the parts where Angela is in different positions, they allows me to avoid drawing animations which would make the game too heavy.

I think that I am going to work the dialogues in French and to propose them to you with a summary translation in English…With that, everybody will work in the same direction and you can propose the dialogues in english with the common sense and the good grammar.
Claudio can propose the dialogues in Italian and if a visitor on the forum speaks German, it would be interesting to make also a German version ( Anais and VBJ had many succes on the German sites)

Well, there is still a lot of work...

[img]smile/zoumzoumzeng.gif[/img]
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby ClaudioP » Wed, 06Oct04 11:43

Ok, I'll give my help to set up dialogues (also for changing scenes).

I could translate from French in Italian without any problems.
ClaudioP
great white shark

Postby WInterbay » Sun, 06Oct08 21:48

I could probably help setting the grammar in english and at least give some hints for the german version (I'm not that good at german but I'm learning :))
WInterbay
Pilot fish

Postby Ironside » Wed, 06Oct11 15:21

Damn Shark, you makes the greatest games.. Keep up the good work.. Cant wait until the new office is ready..:)
Ironside
Pilot fish

Postby jf d » Mon, 06Oct23 15:37

bonjour

as tu remarqué que le peut dépasser les limites de la gauge quand on lui caresse les fesses ???
jf d
great white shark

Postby jf d » Mon, 06Oct23 19:00

re salut

dans la "first part" au début si tu lui caresse les seins quand elle a son S t G TU PEUT FAIRE D2PASSER LE GAUGE ?
jf d
great white shark

Postby jf d » Mon, 06Oct23 22:52

CORRECTION TU PEUX AU LIEU DE TU peut
jf d
great white shark

Postby shark » Mon, 06Oct23 23:08

p... je sais pas comment t'arrive à faire ça, moi j'ai essayé pendant des heures...
shark
Site Admin

Postby jf d » Tue, 06Oct24 10:45

salut

je confirme dans "secondpart"
après lui avoir donné la fessé avec la main si tu lui carresses les fesses un peu longtemps tu dépasses
jf d
great white shark

Postby kiptser » Tue, 06Oct24 23:39

Ireallly like your games,when are you going to put the office game on your site so I can play it. Is there any other games you are working on,if so please put them your site.
kiptser
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Tue, 06Oct24 23:44

jf d wrote :
je confirme dans "secondpart"
après lui avoir donné la fessé avec la main si tu lui carresses les fesses un peu longtemps tu dépasses

Peux-tu essayer ça et me dire si ça change quelque chose s'il te plait:
http://shark.sexyandfunny.com/projet_files/essai.html
shark
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games