To wake up this forum

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: To wake up this forum

Postby Cocker » Wed, 06Oct25 01:34

Hello,

For some time, I remained in withdrawal in order to look at what it said on the forum, like testing the various parts of the plays.

First of all, I would like to say that Shark completed a fantastic work and that I am admiring.

After it, in order to discuss with those which encounter problems, I would like to say to them that I have to test all the other games of Shark on various computers.

With each time, I met different performances and results. Shark will never be able to make a game which will be perfect for all the computers. We should not forget, that Shark tries to create games which are smallest possible. Already, this last game make more 4Mb according to him.

I'am agree, there are errors, but even Microsoft Windows have errors and yet it's the operating system more used in the world.

To continue, I am in a hurry that the complete version of this game is available, because I, much, appreciated the various parts.

To finish, I believe that the forum brought other ideas, for other games. For example, that which puts in scene a girl who has problems with her car. That could take an ideal action to the game which you implemented.

Imagine, Angela which arrives in the carpark of its office and which it meets of the problems with its car. Then, a colleague arrives, solves his problems and that they leave, together, towards the apartment of Angela...

Of course, they can begin a relation in the carpark very well...

It is enough to have imagination...
Cocker
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby jf d » Wed, 06Oct25 10:19

shark a dit :
Peux-tu essayer ça et me dire si ça change quelque chose s'il te plait:
http://shark.sexyandfunny.com/projet_files/essai.html

OK CORRECTION REUSSIE :fume:
jf d
great white shark

Postby shark » Wed, 06Oct25 23:04

COOOOL, merci pour ton aide...
je n'ai plus qu'a modifier le code sur toutes les autres parties du jeu....
shark
Site Admin

Postby jf d » Thu, 06Oct26 01:23

POUR SHARK

SI TU CARESSES LES SEINS OU LES CUISSES ASSEZ LONGTEMPS AU DEBUT DE LA " END OF FIRST PART " TU FAIS MONTER LE GAUGE AU DESSUS DES LIMITES
jf d
great white shark

Postby jf d » Thu, 06Oct26 01:26

MAIS PEUT ETRE QUE TA MODIFICATION DE CODE CORRIGERA POUR TOUT LE JEU.
A TON SERVICE AVEC MES FAIBLES COMPETENCES ENCORE BRAVO
jf d
great white shark

Postby shark » Thu, 06Oct26 01:53

oui, c'est le même bug qui est à l'origine de tous ces "depassements" de la gauge. Dans la version finale du jeu, il ne devrait plus y avoir de problèmes... enfin au moins sur ce point.
Il y a surement encore des trucs pas très au point et je compte sur toi pour le test final, dans quelques jours...
;)
shark
Site Admin

Postby jf d » Thu, 06Oct26 02:23

TA CONFIANCE M HONORE ( DE BALZAC)

A TON SERVICE
jf d
great white shark

Previous

Return to Free sexy games