Meteor by Goblinboy

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Meteor by Goblinboy

Postby M » Tue, 12Jul03 19:21

Never heard of it.
M
lagoon predator

Postby indipuk » Sat, 12Jul07 14:26

I have not been following this forum form more than a 6 months. Are there any new goblinboy' s or similar rags games released recently?
indipuk
great white shark

Postby skuggan » Sat, 12Jul07 15:28

Gifts of the Phallius 3 was released around Christmas 2011. In my opinion not as good as Goblinboys other games, but still very playable :)

The mini-game comp has a DL of 16th of July, so you should be getting som egames from them soon. I know Goblin made a game anyway.
skuggan
great white shark

Postby ltpika » Sun, 12Jul08 03:16

Go to the attatchments page (not files) at aif archive, dowload a game called final sacrifice. It has pics.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby ExLibris » Sun, 12Jul08 08:39

ltpika wrote:Go to the attatchments page (not files) at aif archive, dowload a game called final sacrifice. It has pics.

That would be the playtest version that Goblinboy accidentally sent to everyone on aifarchive, which he has asked people not to play.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby indipuk » Sun, 12Jul08 15:18

skuggan wrote:Gifts of the Phallius 3 was released around Christmas 2011. In my opinion not as good as Goblinboys other games, but still very playable :)

The mini-game comp has a DL of 16th of July, so you should be getting som egames from them soon. I know Goblin made a game anyway.

Thank you, will try these.
indipuk
great white shark

Postby ltpika » Mon, 12Jul09 01:06

ExLibris wrote:
ltpika wrote:Go to the attatchments page (not files) at aif archive, dowload a game called final sacrifice. It has pics.

That would be the playtest version that Goblinboy accidentally sent to everyone on aifarchive, which he has asked people not to play.

Sorry about that. Must have missed that link.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby scarface8509 » Mon, 12Jul23 09:38

hello. love the site. i was wondering if someone could pm the link for princess and the dragon. i love aif games and i cant find this game anywhere. i looked everywhere or almost everywhere but cant find it. please and thank you. and im sorry if i post this in the wrong forum.
scarface8509
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby ExLibris » Mon, 12Jul23 09:49

scarface8509 wrote:hello. love the site. i was wondering if someone could pm the link for princess and the dragon. i love aif games and i cant find this game anywhere. i looked everywhere or almost everywhere but cant find it. please and thank you. and im sorry if i post this in the wrong forum.

The Princess and the Dragon was an entry in the 2011 AIF Minicomp. A link to all the entries can be found at http://newsletter.aifcommunity.org.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby pjw7326 » Tue, 12Sep11 05:38

hi , can anyone help me , everytime i play the game , when i go to the crash site ) after trying different things in the game break up with anna , getting caught not getting caught etc ) only anna and silvers is ever there no one else , and after doing all the sex scenes with anna the game just doesnt end , it just loops and loops and loops , how do you end the game , i have tired typing - leave , all the directons possible n, e , w , s etc , end game , finish , nothing happens please help
if someone can put say a wordpad or notepad of all the things to type in to get solutions to the game it would be awesome
P L E A S E
pjw7326
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 12Sep11 06:29

I know there are some 26 pages here, and you need not read them all, but consider using the search facility as I am reasonably certain that any issue that you are likely to raise has already been addressed.

(I do admit not having played this either, but my comment still stands after having monitored responses).
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Ramirez » Tue, 12Sep11 07:52

pjw7326 wrote:hi , can anyone help me , everytime i play the game , when i go to the crash site ) after trying different things in the game break up with anna , getting caught not getting caught etc ) only anna and silvers is ever there no one else , and after doing all the sex scenes with anna the game just doesnt end , it just loops and loops and loops , how do you end the game , i have tired typing - leave , all the directons possible n, e , w , s etc , end game , finish , nothing happens please help
if someone can put say a wordpad or notepad of all the things to type in to get solutions to the game it would be awesome
P L E A S E

Anna is always the only girl when you enter the crash site.
You need to double her with Silver before others show up.
You can leave if the girl(s) are exhausted.
Ramirez
sirens hunter

Postby pjw7326 » Tue, 12Sep11 08:23

can you please give an example on how to make her tired , ie
type fuck anna , then type fuck ass then type fuck mouth then type fuck tits etc
please tell me what to type ,
if you dont want to do in this form
pm me at buffysman56@comic.com
pjw7326
Pilot fish

Postby ghubbert » Tue, 12Sep11 08:29

There is an extensive walkthrough for Meteor here: http://aifsansmystery.blogspot.de/2011/ ... inboy.html
ghubbert
Pilot fish

Postby Ramirez » Tue, 12Sep11 13:05

pjw7326 wrote:can you please give an example on how to make her tired , ie
type fuck anna , then type fuck ass then type fuck mouth then type fuck tits etc
please tell me what to type ,
if you dont want to do in this form
pm me at buffysman56@comic.com

Rub, kiss, fuck mouth, tits, pussy, ass.
All the doublefucks.
Anna, suck cock, Anna, fuck me"
Ramirez
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games