Ideas

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Ideas

Postby Mimailia » Wed, 07May16 16:29

My first was in the hot tub, and we didn't leave the house. It involved Truth or Dare, but I don't remember how exactly.

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby jimmyp » Wed, 07May16 16:58

1. Introduce yourself 2. Say Something Funny 3. Compliment her outfit, kiss on cheek 4. Say you´re over 18 5. Read Poetry 6. Dance Soft Rock 7. Kiss while dancing 8. Go someplace else: Kitchen 9. Drink Wine 10. Drink Wine 11. Grab steaks for dinner 12. Click on back yard table 13. Wait outside as she gets in her bikini 14. Eat, Compliment, Drink, Talk 15. Go for a swim 16. Jump in, swim some more 17. Get out when she says she might get some cramp 18. Get in hot tub 19. Kiss 20. Drink some wine 21. Truth/Dare 22. You, Truth 23. Her, Truth: Ask her is she´s ever had sex in the bath tub 24. You, dare. Click to contine 25. Her Dare: Take off top. Help her. 26. You, Dare. Click to continue 27. convenience store in towel 28. offer $20 29. buy snacks/return 30. drink beer 31. have sex on parking lot 32. go home 33. …
jimmyp
great white shark

Postby Franco » Wed, 07May16 19:47

When you are parked, look at the sights, she takes your picture, then you take her picture do NOT go back into the car. Ask for a sexy pose and keep taking sexy pictures. At the end you can get a blow job or sex in the back seat.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby jimmyp » Wed, 07May16 21:45

yea i was kinda dissapointed that game offers no cumshot or penetration shots specially for that hard work :/ btw i doubt its random generated and each sequence has its own set way to activate.
jimmyp
great white shark

Postby rt » Thu, 07May17 07:13

where is ariane game? please show me the url, sounds kinky!
rt
great white shark

Postby jimmyp » Thu, 07May17 13:51

page 2 zip file is 2nd from the bottom
jimmyp
great white shark

Postby Franco » Sun, 07May20 12:01

In case anyone is still playing the Ariane Dating Game, here is how to get her to put on a sex show at the strip club.

1. get 4 drinks into her
2. take car to strip club
3. convince her to strip (it's on the upper left)
4. coach her. These are the steps: chair dance, remove skirt, sexy dance, remove vest, rub body, pole dance, sexy dance, remove bra, pole dance, rub body, chair dance, remove thong, sexy dance, chair dance, rub body, live sex act.

Then, you can have sex with her in the hot tub.

I have had sex in all the situations except on the Sofa. Can anyone give me clue how to Get Ariane on the Sofa?
Franco
star of the reef

Postby Mimailia » Sun, 07May20 17:50

Note: Downloaded version

1. Joke, compliment eyes, kiss cheek.

2. Kitchen for TWO drinks, suggest "out to dinner".

3. Eat, Compliment, Talk, Wine, Pick-up check.

4. Clothes shopping (I picked black outfit), back home "Dress Casual". LR, Dance (soft rock), kiss, kiss neck, back to couch.

5. Kiss, Kiss, Wine, French, Caress breast, Remove shirt, Kiss nipple.

6. Back rub, Rub thigh, Remove pants, Remove panties, Paydirt, Suggest "spend the night", Have her again.

Thanks for the strip show!

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby cruiser » Wed, 07May23 21:41

:hic: he all.it sounds interesting what you talk about this game.
where can i find it?

:clap: :clap:
cruiser
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Malachai » Tue, 07May29 22:05

Anyone here have any luck out at the beach or the boat? I can get out there, but am unable to do anything with her there.
Malachai
Pilot fish

Postby tuna » Fri, 07Jun01 18:57

Really Hot Sand: great game. Two suggestions: (1) Can you program an option to make it full screen (for the near sighted among us). (2) Add more sounds from the girl. The music gets tedious (all games have that issue) but the girl sounding off makes it more interesting.
tuna
Pilot fish

Postby Franco » Fri, 07Jun01 23:20

Malachai,

It doesn't look like you can have sex with her at the lake.

At her home (maybe), it seems you can get a handjob from her and masturbate her with your hand inside her panties or bikini bottom, but I haven't been able to figure out how.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby Malachai » Sat, 07Jun02 05:59

I seen some pics in there that show her skiing naked, I cant even seem to get her to do that...will look through the pics again to see what else I can find
Malachai
Pilot fish

Postby Kerry » Mon, 07Jun25 13:16

Hey out there. First off, Nice games Shark! Very challenging.

New on here, but have been reading your posts for awhile, and using them to complete Ariane's date sim and others. Thanks for all the tips.

Malachai, I have been able to get her to ski nude once, but can't seem to get her to do it or anything else again.

Franco, have you figured out how to get a handjob, or get your hand into her panties? When you say you've had sex with her in all situations, does that include the kitchen? I get her on top of the table, and finger her pussy, but then she finishes off the bottle and falls asleep on the table. Any ideas?

The sofa scene works nice, and I've found that you can "suggest staying the night" after several sex scenes.

I think that jimmyp hit a glitch, 'cause every time I tried to follow his method to get sex in the convenience store parking lot, I couldn't find the "offer $20" button. I did find one way, tho'. You have to get her to go to the store in her towel, then go a second time without putting on clothes, and the "$20" button appears.
Kerry
sirens hunter

Location: Ft. Vancouver, Washington, USA (The ORIGINAL Vancouver, not BC!)

Postby luke » Thu, 07Jun28 16:24

Hi men,

i've just discovered the game but i do not manage to conclude while following the various explanations.
Having sex on the sofa : OK.
Having sex in the hot tub or in the car after taking picture : KO. Franco, how do you get her 4 drinks (please start explanations at beginnig when you introduce yourself). When i try, she get drunk at the third and go to sleep.
Having sex in the convenience store parking : KO. Kerry, how do you go a second time without putting on clothes ?

Note that i'm playing with download version (Ariane's site is closed).
Thanks for your help.
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games