Ideas

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Ideas

Postby Franco » Sat, 06Nov25 08:49

My suggestion is to make an adventure game. That kind of game will probably need a lot of work, but I think you could adapt some of what you already have already done, for example, the images from 'Wet Night.'

Most of the game could be still pictures, with only the sex scenes animated. The puzzles could be based on responses to conversation.

Here is a rough example using 'Wet Night.'

Sandy (or Tania) picks up a hitch-hiker while driving to the others home. This would mean changing the first image to delete Tania from the car.

If all the images are from the player's point of view, not too many new images would be required.

Conversation in the car with different answer options follows. This would not require new images.

Depending on the conversation, player could be dropped off (game ends), or go to the house with Sandy.

Tania is at the house. There, the various options could lead to:
1. No sex, just watching Sandy and Tania
2. Sex with Sandy
3. Sex with Sandy and Tania

Because most of the game selections would be based on static images, with only the sex scenes animated, it should be possible to do this type of game.

If you're interested, I could help with the story.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby shark » Sat, 06Nov25 12:05

The idea is interesting, and realizable... What think other guys about it?
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby Franco » Mon, 06Nov27 07:24

There has not been much response to my idea. To define it better, her is the first choice options I would suggest.

Sandy picks (the hitchiker) you up at the side of the road.

She says, "I can take you as far as to the the turn off to the highway."

You say, "That will be fine, just drop me off there. My name is Paul (or if you want the ability to enter a name, for example, Franco).

She says, "My name is Sandy. Where are you going?"

(Here is where the options come in.)

You choose your answer from one of the following:

1. "I'm a student, going home to Marseille (for the French edition; an American or UK city for the English edition) for summer vacation.

2. "I'm a soldier going to Marseille on leave.

3. "I lost my job and don't have much money. I have a job promised in Marseille if I can get there."

Number 3 would lead to Sandy offering to take the player to Tania's house for a meal. That would result in the game continuing. Options 1 and 2 would result in the player being dropped off at the crossroad.

That gives an idea of what I had in mind.

What do others think?
Franco
star of the reef

Postby funny » Tue, 06Nov28 07:07

I like the idea pretty good... however it does seem to me to be like a movie. I think perhaps we need to find a way to introduce an element of challenge, or a puzzle...
funny
lagoon predator

Postby Franco » Tue, 06Nov28 08:02

That's right. Usually an adventure game (at least old style) includes puzzles, collecting items and combining them to solve puzzles, etc.

More modern adventure games tend to focus more on interactions between the player and the non-playing characters.

That is what I was focusing on because I thought it would require less work and allow Shark to use more of the work he has already done, without having to create too many new images.

One thing that would be possible would be to use longer conversation trees to allow for more development of the characters and more interaction between the player and the non-playing characters. This could be done without creating more new images.

I was just trying to give an idea of how to start in the example above.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby shark » Wed, 06Nov29 01:03

There is some stuff to start a reflection... a situation, persons, one objective to achieve, many way, only one is good...
With a little of sex to keep interest, that can make a good game....

I have very liked to play the " leisure suit larry "episodes (except the last one)
shark
Site Admin

Postby Franco » Wed, 06Nov29 07:46

That's right. The Leisure Suit Larry games are adventure games. My idea was to start with a similiar concept, but more limited.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby Dave Angel » Sat, 06Dec02 23:22

I liked the lessons of passion sim date games, although I found the pictures excellent in terms of quality, there seemed to be a lack of interaction, due to it being just pictures.
So something along those lines would be nice using Alison et al. But I can imagine such a game would be difficult to make.
Dave Angel
sirens hunter

Postby funny » Tue, 06Dec05 02:11

Shark, is it possible for you to see the code from those games and copy it? Maybe some of the programmers from some of the free date sims would be willing to share...
funny
lagoon predator

Postby shark » Tue, 06Dec05 19:57

You speak from which games ? (many are quoted in this topic)
shark
Site Admin

Postby uchisugi » Fri, 06Dec08 15:14

Shark, I like Last Night At The Office" with Angela. It is a very good story with three fun endings. If possible, I like to see two meters both for me and her. It's very thrilling for me to avoid my climax before hers.
uchisugi
Pilot fish

Postby MDGreywolf » Fri, 06Dec08 23:04

Hey there

I like the idea of an adventure game....however what about taking it one step further and making it interactive....ie like Runescape, but where you can strip off the other players also if you wish............and hey lets not exclude spanking in there as well......just cause I be a perve....lol

MDGreywolf
MDGreywolf
Pilot fish

Postby Franco » Sat, 06Dec09 05:25

I was proposing a way to open up Shark's games and allow more possibilities, but that was limited and realizable with reasonable expenditure of time and energy, most of which will come from Shark.

I suggest we not go overboard and try something that may not be achievable.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby MDGreywolf » Sun, 06Dec10 17:45

yeah good point Franco..

I am just throwing up ideas here, to go into the melting pot.
Nothing wrong with reaching for the stars and not getting there.......imagination and optimism are such important parts of life are they not.

MDGreywolf
MDGreywolf
Pilot fish

Postby funny » Fri, 06Dec15 06:29

shark wrote : You speak from which games ? (many are quoted in this topic)

I guess I mean any other flash game... but maybe from one of the dating sim games that use Flash, like "Lessons of Passion" etc...?
funny
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games