Ideas

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Ideas

Postby SexEnjoy » Mon, 06Oct16 15:23

Hello all,
First congratulations for this site and thanks a lot for the entertainment you give us. All the work done & in progress is a high quality work !!!! :-)
I would be happy to help you if it is possible. In office with Angela will be a great game & success !!
Here I give you my first ideas for the next games, in the case where there would be some other projects in the future, even it is in a long time :
Scenario ideas : * In car with ..., Susan (for example) is taking her first driving lesson, she is a little nervous, how could we do so that she appreciate her lesson ?
* In doctor's office with ..., Lilly (for example) is a sexy doctor, we have caught a cold, how could we do so as to convince her to have a deep medical examination ?
* In the kitchen with ..., Alison's mother is still very sexy & young looking, your girlfriend Alison had to go to her fitness lesson, she leaves you with her sexy mother : you ar discussing with her whereas she is cooking, how could we see below her skirt ?
Technical ideas : Is it difficult to introduce the notion of "cunnilingus" and "anulingus" with a tongue available according to the scenario ?

Thanks for comment.
SexEnjoy
Pilot fish

Postby SexEnjoy » Mon, 06Oct16 16:13

New ideas inspired by Virtual BlowJob :
educative sexy games based on the same principle as VBJ :
* to combine some actions ( for example, in a doggy style position : you can make lot of things, in a front position lot of others things) so as to make love in a good way (evaluated by the points total)
* this principle can be adapted in lots of positions
SexEnjoy
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Tue, 06Oct17 23:44

There are many interesting ideas (I have already imagined a game where the player has to drive a car and take charge of a sexy passenger at the same time)…. But it is necessary to finish Angela at first (now she's hot)...
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby SexEnjoy » Wed, 06Oct18 09:46

Sure, of course, Angela first, your work on this game is beautiful, really. Thanks a lot.
SexEnjoy
Pilot fish

Postby dag » Wed, 06Oct18 17:40

Hello
I just wanted to give you some of my ideas.
The idea of SexEnjoy of a game in a doctors office is great. But what about a little change? The doctor's office is the office of a gynaecologist? O.K. I admit, big bellies and milk-filled breasts is a fetish of mine.
The story could be: The pregnant girl enters the room for the normal examination. During the examination she tells you, that her husband/boyfriend had not touched her from the day he knew that she is pregnant, but she is missing sex so much.
Now it`s up to you to make her happy.
The other idea is a game about the wedding night, where you have to seduce your shy (virgin?) bride.
O.K. so much for my ideas.
Thanks shark for some great games.
I`m looking forward for the complete office game.
dag
sirens hunter

Postby kakaider009 » Wed, 06Nov08 09:00

How about a game where you can just have straghit up sex with her a simple one I mean a challange is great ^^ but how about you give us loyal onliners a treat a game where she can be stripped and made to do any thing you want and you have command of when she orgasms....well just a thought...^^
kakaider009
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Thu, 06Nov09 00:29

For the next game, I shall like a skill game, for example like VBJ, where every part is different… are there ideas?
shark
Site Admin

Postby funny » Thu, 06Nov09 05:18

shark wrote : For the next game, I shall like a skill game, for example like VBJ, where every part is different… are there ideas?

Sorry shark, can you say your idea another way? I am not sure if I follow what you are asking for... :)
funny
lagoon predator

Postby shark » Thu, 06Nov09 13:27

I would like to make something different of Angela, Alison or Anaîs
A game which does not tell a story but which is based on the hazard and the skill
For example, in bluff, every part is different because cards are different every time.
In vbj, the player chooses the actions too, not just one action to found to continue the game (take the teddy bear, light the candle...) you see what I mean?
shark
Site Admin

Postby Morgue » Thu, 06Nov09 17:52

ok I know it has been awhile for me to be here.... been really busy of late and going to be even busyer dureing the holidays.....

Shark how about a shooting game where your aim gets you sexual intercourse.

Or how about a game where you have to play a where is waldo type, but instead of waldo diff chicks that are hinted at in the left cornner and if you find them all you get a little animation of some of them having sex in POV fashion.

Morgue
Morgue
sirens hunter

Postby funny » Fri, 06Nov10 06:45

shark wrote : I would like to make something different of Angela, Alison or Anaîs
A game which does not tell a story but which is based on the hazard and the skill
For example, in bluff, every part is different because cards are different every time.
In vbj, the player chooses the actions too, not just one action to found to continue the game (take the teddy bear, light the candle...) you see what I mean?

Ahh yes, I understand now... like Morgue's suggestions above aswell? I will try think of some ideas. I think this is a good plan for a new game as well!
funny
lagoon predator

Postby rt » Tue, 06Nov14 07:32

i am so very happy with all your games, any chance of downloads of any others, i dont have internet access always, i love to play the tv game and vbj and anias also, any chance of being able to get my tongue in your sweet ladies pussys anytime soon, that would be a hoot, thanks for all your great work, i truly enjoy all you do.
rt
great white shark

Postby kiptser » Sat, 06Nov18 02:51

On vbj I think if you get a high score you should be able to do something else with her like fuck her.
kiptser
sirens hunter

Postby Morgue » Sat, 06Nov18 12:34

Hi it is I again, just thought of another way to do the where is waldo type game.... you try and find him but with a photo camera and for skill wise why not have a time limit on the game.

Morgue
Morgue
sirens hunter

Postby MDGreywolf » Wed, 06Nov22 21:39

Hey there....first of all I love the games and someone has put a great deal of energy into thier making, and it shows....well done

Alright I am thinking perhaps it would be interesting to see a game based more around BDSM.
I see in 'The Office' that this has been lightly touched on with the spanking and ruler element...........which was great.

But what about taking this further, with the naughty secretary....bent over her desk and spanked...........put over the bosses lap.........having a butt plug inserted and having to kneel in the corner........having pegs applied to her nipples..........being caned and teased till sh cums.........etc etc etc.

This could go on and on .....in the naughty maid...............naughty nurse/nurses..........naughty cheerleader..........etc etc

Just a thought for you to persue...........happy programing

MDGreywolf
MDGreywolf
Pilot fish

Next

Return to Free sexy games