Hentai In Flash Game

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Hentai In Flash Game

Postby Franco » Thu, 07Mar29 23:03

I think I found the address for this game on this forum, but can't find where it is now. Here it is

http://hentai-flash.info/eng/download.php?view.1091

It's a pretty good game, but I am stuck in the first part of day 3. When the dick appears and I masturbate on her, the dick doesn't go down. I tried masturbating more for a long time, but could only cum when I let up on the left button. Then she woke up.

Its a good game and I hate to give up when only part way through.

Can anyone help with letting me know what should I do?

There are other games for downloading on this site.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby rt » Fri, 07Mar30 03:54

if you ar at the point where her panties are still on you check by pulling her panties to your left to see if she is getting wet, if she is it goes to the next scene. then you push her legs together to remove her panties, after that you play with her clit and pussy, then you masturbate rubbing on her pussy, you shoot cum on her pussy and hand, no penetration at this time. after she wakes up she goes to wash up. you hear the water, then she comes back out and is dressed in greed, not much on this screen, you pry her legs open to view her hairless pussy, just click all around and soon you push her down. the next scene she is awake, she is ready for you, she is a virgin, so you play with her more before inserting your cock, it will take 3 or 4 tries to do this, then you are inside her. you cum she cums, and your cock comes out with a little cum and blood on it. the next scene she is even more willing to please, try it out.
rt
great white shark

Postby rt » Fri, 07Mar30 03:57

rt
great white shark

Postby rt » Fri, 07Mar30 04:06

another thing i thought of with these cames, when you are stumped, push the tab button, a yellow box appears to help you.
rt
great white shark

Postby shark » Fri, 07Mar30 23:23

thank you rt
your help is welcome and the game very attractive...
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby Franco » Sat, 07Mar31 01:39

Thanks rt. I've got it now.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby dag » Mon, 07Apr02 07:35

Hi there,
I downloaded the game and some others from the site, but they do not run. I got the shockwave- and the flash-player, but it does not work. Someone can help me?
dag
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Mon, 07Apr02 23:22

you must download the files and unzip them
shark
Site Admin

Postby Franco » Tue, 07Apr03 07:04

I had a problem downloading the games until I started using Free Download Manager, which is available for free at www.download.com. Often the download would time-out without getting the full file. With Free Download Manager, I get the full file right away.

Once you unzip the game with pkzip, or some other utility, right click on the file, then run it using IE (Internet Explorer). You may have to adjust screen size for some of the games.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby shark » Tue, 07Apr03 23:22

hey franco
I am in the 3° day and I have caressed and pull aside her panties during 3 hours... but she always awakes at the end... What is the problem?
:cry: :cry: :cry:
shark
Site Admin

Postby rt » Wed, 07Apr04 01:13

just hold the right mouse button down while you caress her through her panties, caress her for a while, pull her pantie crotch back, if you see wetness you did it right, the next screen will appear, if you dont see wet, let her panties back gently and rub more, it will happen with time.
rt
great white shark

Postby spudz » Wed, 07Apr04 02:11

dammit i tried downloading it but it said i had to have the latest disk in order for it to install...wtf
spudz
Pilot fish

Postby spudz » Wed, 07Apr04 03:13

ok so...download a download manager and everything will be okay? lol...(?)
spudz
Pilot fish

Postby Franco » Thu, 07Apr05 07:59

Shark,

I had to do it over to remember. Here is how I think it should go. By the way, use the help function. It will show you what to do.

1. raise the bottom of her dress
2 spread her legs
3. pull her panties to the side (she is dry), her panties will go back to cover her pussy
4. play with her pussy through her panties
5. pull her panties back and you will see her pussy is lubricated, then you get a closeup
6. push her legs together
7. lift her dress and pull her panties down
8. spread her legs
9. spread her pussy open
10. play with her pussy
by now, a penis icon should appear (faintly) on the lower right
11. masturbate and shoot your semen onto her hand
12. if everything went right, she will wake up and then go and shower, then come back in a green dress and you can fuck her

I don't think it depends on how long you do something, like caress her pussy. Probably once or twice is enough, as long as you complete each action. I think if you miss some actions, you will fail.

Now, for me, I am stuck on day 4. When I fuck her, either missionary or doggy style, the game goes to the main menu, so I failed. What should I do?
Franco
star of the reef

Postby Franco » Wed, 07Apr11 03:27

Warning About Free Download Manager

I recommended this software a while back. Now, I am unrecommending it because it loads adware and other problem software onto your system. It really slowed my system down. I have uninstalled it and everything seems to be ok now. Sorry, my bad.
Franco
star of the reef

Next

Return to Free sexy games