Cosplay School Girl

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Cosplay School Girl

Postby gapster » Wed, 07Oct17 19:17

I like this game , but need help with getting through it. I'm stuck on level 3. Is there anyone that can give me some hints or better yet a walkthrough. Thanks
gapster
great white shark

Postby jimboy » Thu, 07Oct18 01:05

First you must remove her socks. then action icons appear at the lower left of screen. click on the left hand and place on left breast, then the right hand on the right breast. put them in tickle mode. then pick-up the tongue and place it on her leg in the lick or flutter mode.
jimboy
Pilot fish

Postby gapster » Fri, 07Oct19 08:23

jimboy, i need help on 2 too, can u give me a walkthrough if you've finished, Thanks
gapster
great white shark

Postby crazyhorse » Fri, 07Nov02 18:23

What you need help? This game is very easy! I got though it in 15 min when I played it. Just keep Chugging it along and you will win the bubble gum award.
crazyhorse
Pilot fish

Postby t-t-t-t-t-t-touchmee » Mon, 07Nov05 23:26

Re: School Girl

It's 4 I had the ..uh, HARDest time with! Nothing seemed to get anything happening, til I found that you had to pull the strings on her little ribbon at the collar, and then check what she's thinking.. always do that if you're stuck. ..Then, you tap her right hand.. on your left! hehe.. you may have to try clicking all round it~ Thennn.. well, you'll see! :p
t-t-t-t-t-t-touchmee
sirens hunter

Return to Free sexy games