VirtuaGirlHD

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: VirtuaGirlHD

Postby xeris89 » Mon, 07Nov19 14:05

There is a new virtua girl available: VirtuaGirlHD. It's not really a game but I think that it might appeal to some of you.

My complaint with the first one was that the sizing was just way too small. This one is much better in that respect. In full size mode some of the animations scale all the way up to about 500 pixels high and still look good. My monitor is set at 1680x1050 but a lower res looks fine too.

They also have a billing option that I didn't see with the first version. You have the normal monthly fee option OR you can now buy "tickets" to get just the models you want without annoying recurring billing.

I think that the free version is also much nicer as well. Instead of one or two samples you get a different sample for every day. So you could theoretically see hundreds of samples without ever paying anything. Of course you wont see any more than a nip slip in the samples and they do expire eventually but you'll get new ones.

Right now they list the program as beta but it works fine for me. They are planning on changing it to 1.0 in a few weeks so it is plenty stable.

I'll give you two links if you want to check it out. This first one includes my ref link. This doesn't affect you at all but if 40 people install from my link I can add a new girl to my account.

http://clicks.virtuagirlhd.com/ref.php?id=36287X0XuX148

This second link is direct to the website with no ref included. I don't like it when people try to trick or force you into clicking on their link so I wont do it to anyone else. You can choose which you want to use based on how useful you feel this post is.

http://www.virtuagirlhd.com

Either way this is a good prog, much improved, so it's worth checking out.

Cheers
xeris89
star of the reef

Re: VirtuaGirlHD

Postby xeris89 » Wed, 07Nov28 10:47

I just came back from holiday the other day and found that apparently they had problems with the program not loading the girl cards. I just wanted to apologize if any of you had problems based on my recommendation. I feel bad recommending it right when there were problems :(

It seems to be ok right now but if anyone wants I will continue testing and post an update next week if there haven't been any problems. Just post something here or send me a Private Message if you want to know, otherwise I won't worry about it.

Again, sorry about this.
xeris89
star of the reef

Return to Free sexy games