"Cosplay Schoolgirl" by Pusooy

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: "Cosplay Schoolgirl" by Pusooy

Postby wolfblitzer54 » Wed, 07Nov07 02:25

i am stuck on part 6, i got her legs to spread but then what?
wolfblitzer54
Pilot fish

Postby Felix » Tue, 07Nov13 02:44

This game is still in beta level if you ask me. Quirky graphs, some graphs wrongly positioned, dodgy mouse movements, still a lot of work to be done. The x-ray glasses are a good find though...
Felix Atagong
The ArianeB 7.x Walkthroughs at
http://arianeb.atagong.com
Felix
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby moranda314 » Wed, 07Nov14 11:18

Ok You want a complete walkthrough ill give it to u!!!

Scene 1: click on her hand and pull it towards the bed. then put the mind reading over her head it will say "i dont want to study". then pull her hand again, put the mind reading to her head and it will say "tell me a lie so i dont have to study". then pull her hand again. and she will say "i have a math test tomorrow" then put the mind reading back to her head. and it will say "take my hand and lead me to my bed". so take her hand and then she will say "your good in algebra? ok! we can study later" then u will go to scene to

Scene 2: move her hand. then her mind reading will say "im a little nervous" keep clicking or on her thighs she will start to move and u will see the brush on the side with the pillow come out from underneath her click on it and then brush her hair until she says "thats enough brushing" click on the bed to set the brush down now she wants her feet rubbed rub them til her gage goes down a bit then keep goin up her leg slowly and her gage will go up then u will rub her breasts and the gage will go completely up then u will go to scene 3

Scene 3: take her socks off. the hand icons and kiss icons will appear take the right hand set it on tickle and put it on the right breast and the left hand set it on tickle and put it on the left breast and then the mouth put that on her left thigh(the one closer to the pillow) and set it to lick thats it then u go to scene 4

Scene 4: pull the tie off of her by pulling the strings. then she wants to feel ur cock so click on the left hand (the one by the pillow) this part is tricky sometimes u gotta play around to get her hand to move so take the mouse roll it over her hand till she moves it then rub it over ur cock until she stops now its her turn so unbutton her top and then pull it off by clicking on her right shoulder and pulling and then left shoulder and pulling until it comes off then lift her skirt up until it comes off then the hand and kiss icons will come up she wants u to kiss her pussy so just use the kiss and put it on her pussy and the guage will go up then ur on to scene 5

Scene 5: grab her hand and have her feel ur cock til she stops. then pull her head(do this by putting ur hand on the top of her head) to ur cock and have her kiss it(kiss it by clicking). then grab her hand again and have her pull ur pants down. then she will put her hand around ur cock so move the mouse back and fourth to make her jack u off. do that until he says hes goin to cum and she says no not yet and takes her hand away the guage then goes down. now take her head like before and kiss his balls a little bit the put her mouth at the tip of the penis and u have to slowly click a few times til it goes in then when it goes in keep clicking til he says hes goin to cum in her mouth and she says no not in my mouth. then take her hand and put it underneath ur balls so shes playing with them while u jack off by moving the mouse back and fourth and then cum onn her face then to scene 6

Scene 6: now its her turn. so take off her bra by clicking on the straps and pulling them down then click on her boobs and pull it down then click in between her boobs and it will come off then remove her panties by clicking and pulling each side down til they come off she wants licked so push her legs apart then click on her right shoulder(not the one by the pillow) and push her down on the bed so shes laying.then get the tongue and put it on her pussy and click until she cums then on to scene 7

Scene 7: she wants u to fuck her now so ur dick will apear slowly bring it to her pussy and click a few times til it goes in and then when its in move the mouse back and fourth to fuck her and then the red bar will go to max and youve finished the game.

if you need hints on where to put ur hand or where to click just type H it doesnt have to be capitalized and it shows arrows where to touch her or take clothes off or anything

very good game by the way
moranda314
Pilot fish

Postby skyman » Fri, 07Nov16 01:44

i can't play this game,is that means i have to install additional software
skyman
Pilot fish

Postby moranda314 » Sat, 07Nov17 17:50

im not sure what the problem could be have u tried other sites to play it on i know u can play it on these two

www.sexyfuckgames.com

www.hornygamer.com
moranda314
Pilot fish

Postby rt » Tue, 07Nov20 08:08

playing this game with my goofey internet connection sux, is a download available?
rt
great white shark

Postby bharaths » Thu, 07Nov29 10:32

Amazing game ! But I could proceed only up tp 6 th stage . I performed with all available tools at this stage but not progressing . Could you suggest any one to proceed further .
bharaths
Pilot fish

Postby jimmyp » Wed, 07Dec05 02:54

man i wanted to blow my dollar in her mouth
jimmyp
great white shark

Postby moranda314 » Wed, 07Dec05 19:42

i have no idea about a download of this game..but u can try some other sites.....

and u should have been able to get past the 6th stage did u take her bra off and move her legs and lick her pussy u have to click to lick
moranda314
Pilot fish

Previous

Return to Free sexy games