hints for "slavemaker"?

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: hints for "slavemaker"?

Postby truog » Thu, 07Nov22 14:19

hi,

does anybody has any idea how to solve a game called "slavemaker"? I guess I found it on this hentaiflash side... but I'm not sure...
Maybe I'm not the only one who plays this one...
If you got any hints, please let me know..
thanx,

truog
truog
sirens hunter

Postby sandaq » Sat, 07Nov24 06:37

Cool game, here's the link btw: http://www.top-game.net/topbase003/flas ... emaker.swf

go to visit places, and walk around then scadual her day. expose her in public, dance and barmaid, then blowjobs and mastarbation untill her obediance and/or nympho stats are high enough for bondage/gangbang and brothel.

depends how you made her, you'll get the ending. I got the sex maniac ending.
sandaq
sirens hunter

Postby truog » Sat, 07Nov24 16:13

Yes, Sex Maniac is the easy one, I guess... here too... but how to play a good one? it's a nice but tricky one... Thanx for the link I couldn't find to post... maybe others will share exp...

tc
truog
sirens hunter

Postby lsharra » Sun, 07Nov25 12:20

very hard to get something else than this sex addict girl...
lsharra
Pilot fish

Postby Riptide » Tue, 07Dec04 22:19

To get any ending but the sex maniac one you need to reduce libido / nymphomania. Regular fucking reduces libido, while going for a walk / studying theology / acolyte reduce nymphomania. Buying the tranquilizer is easier.

The ending then depends how high the other stats are.
Riptide
Pilot fish

Postby Aidemus » Sat, 07Dec08 16:45

Cool Game....! even best that http://www.top-game.net/database/Yume_miru_(150mb).html
Aidemus
Pilot fish

Postby Blackfox » Sun, 07Dec09 03:03

Can someone plz post a walkthrough.. she wont blowjob at all, so forget that she´ll do the other things!
Blackfox
sirens hunter

Postby deadpool » Sun, 07Dec09 04:06

Make her masturbate a few times at first to raise her obedience and after a while she'll blowjob
deadpool
great white shark

Postby Blackfox » Tue, 07Dec11 03:17

I can make her masturbate, but all the time it says that she is ashamed to do that infront of me. So she doesnt like to do it :S
Blackfox
sirens hunter

Postby cowboyblob » Tue, 07Dec11 04:51

Blackfox wrote : I can make her masturbate, but all the time it says that she is ashamed to do that infront of me. So she doesnt like to do it :S

You've got to be persistent. A BJ or TF will also raise her Obedience by 1 each and add skill to BJ, so I only use Masturbate to find the threshold where she likes it. At that point, you can advance to the Dildo, which increases Obedience by 2. Once she likes that, graduate to the Plug, and Bondage, etc. Usually by the time you get the girl to call you "Master," you've got to slack off all the kinky stuff because it drives down her Lady of the Court stats (where all the money is).
cowboyblob
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Aidemus » Tue, 07Dec11 05:55

WAW!!!!!!!!!!!!! It`s big and cool http://www.top-game.net/database/Hizash ... (Yumi_Miru).html Approx..380 Mb only 4 adsl and more
Aidemus
Pilot fish

Postby Garkangel » Wed, 07Dec12 06:12

well it's a large game.

Make her masturbate give 1 point to obedience.

You most take the diferents actions to ups the skills. And you most down her libido and nymph before the finish.

There are many finish on this game
Garkangel
Pilot fish

Postby ledino » Wed, 07Dec12 21:50

with a normal difficulty game, you can have all the skill at 100.
ledino
great white shark

Postby grendle » Thu, 07Dec20 03:25

You can download the game at http://en.hentai-flash.info/download.php?list.27. It's listed under big flashes. It's the fourth from the top. Happy gaming.
grendle
sirens hunter

Postby truog » Thu, 07Dec20 03:57

all the "medium" girls can be trained by only working at the bar and the acolyte to raise money.. careful use of masturbate etc.. a lot of fucking to reduce libido/nymph and only going to the castle... (because its the only place you won't loose money) and then buy the special dress (4000gold)... but it doesn't work on the "hard" ones and I didn't get the final ending "buy back"... never won the lady of court thing.. only housework... how did you do that?
tc,

troug
truog
sirens hunter

Return to Free sexy games