Hello & challenge

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Hello & challenge

Postby M. Pink » Wed, 08Jan23 21:21

Hello guys,

Long time fan of shark's games. I enjoy an old-school style challenge :)

I'm actually typing because I was hoping I could find somebody here that has better skills with SV 2: Everlusts' advanced face editor. I've been trying to get specific faces in there and am sucking at it very badly. I was wondering if anyone here that has the game would take up the challenge of recreating this woman's face: http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/faces/jaime_murray.shtml

Her name is Jaime Murray, a Brit actress whom I fell in love with while she picked pockets on Hu$tle.

Anyway, if anyone is able to create and willing to share the advance editor's settings, I'd be much obliged. Hell, if anybody had any other settings for famous actresses that would be cool too.

Thanks for the time :P
M. Pink
sirens hunter

Postby sandaq » Thu, 08Jan24 02:26

oh, I hate her. what a b*tch! I'm glad dexter killed her :jap:
sandaq
sirens hunter

Postby luke » Thu, 08Jan24 14:45

M. Pink wrote : I'm actually typing because I was hoping I could find somebody here that has better skills with SV 2: Everlusts' advanced face editor. I was wondering if anyone here that has the game

Can you give us the link to your game (or software) ?
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby M. Pink » Thu, 08Jan24 21:44

sandaq- I heard she plays a psycho in dexter, but I haven't seen the show. After watching her on hu$tle it's almost impossible for me to see her as evil, but it'll be interesting to see :-P

luke- http://www.sillusions.ws/games/

it will be the... third from the top. Don't want to post a direct link because I'm not clear on the law when it comes to the internet. Just ctrl+f everlust.

Though it's called advanced face editor the truth is that the "advanced" part is somewhat deceitful, at least to me it is. You might fare better if you have a better sense of depth than I do :-/

Again, thanks for the time
M. Pink
sirens hunter

Postby Steve » Fri, 08Jan25 04:03

M. Pink,
thks for the link, it's really cool and see you.
Oh, you're right, she's really cute :love:
Steve
star of the reef

Postby Bonhomie » Sat, 08Jan26 18:22

I've downloaded this but cannot get past the login.

I get this come up:

"A new version of the thriXXX software was released. Please download and install it from the members area of the website you are subscribed with!"

Anyone got any tips?
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby M. Pink » Sat, 08Jan26 20:19

Steve- Actually, thank Shark. I'm almost %100 sure that I got the link while lurking these forums.

You hit the nail on the head with "cute", I tend to like more voluptuous women, but she is just so damn pretty!

Bonhomie- Make sure you place the two files provided ("Loader" folder) in to the bin/binary folder and use the "fc3DSexVillaRun.exe" to start the game.

Or, if you have Vista...

Another thing might be that you need to place the other set of files in to the C:Users\%Username%AppDataRoaming hriXXX3D SexVilla 2 - EverlustArchives2.051.001

When you installed the game it created an install log, make sure to copy and paste the address line that most resembles the one I just typed above this paragraph in to your address bar. Place the files from the "addon" folder in there and that should get you up and running.
M. Pink
sirens hunter

Postby LeeJay » Sun, 08Jan27 00:38

:cry: OK, I did it and it starts but it thenlooks for updates and hangs up claiming it cannot connect even though my internet connection is working fine. Any further hints? :p
LeeJay
great white shark

Postby LeeJay » Sun, 08Jan27 03:13

:fume: Figured it out. Had to put the add ons into the bin as well. Works now. :clap:
LeeJay
great white shark

Postby Jurgen » Sun, 08Jan27 20:32

well i had all the problems stated above and have done what everyoe says. I still get the msg that the program can't update due to a internetfailure

anyone knows an answer?
Jurgen
Pilot fish

Postby Bonhomie » Sun, 08Jan27 20:47

The bit I cannot work out is how to change the 'date created' of the file to todays date
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby tribetta » Sun, 08Jan27 21:51

Wow! Looks like a nice game. But i can't seem to get the rapidshare or upload to work (didn't pay for it though).

Any kind soul to help on the download??

Cheers
tribetta
sirens hunter

Postby M. Pink » Mon, 08Jan28 19:52

Jurgen- Your problem sounds a lot like a vista problem, re-install the game and make sure you've placed the addon files in the correct folder (the folder is created at the time of installation and is NOT a folder you can just create and place wherever you have the program). I actually run the game on a PC that is never connected to the internet, so there's something going on with the addon files , since that's where the "updates" it's looking for go.

Bonhomie- Sorry man I really have no idea what that problem is. I never had to change any dates on the game for it to run, but like I said above, I did have that problem where things needed to be updated and I hadn't placed the addon files in the correct folder.

tribetta- Sorry, dunnohow to get around your problem at all :-(
M. Pink
sirens hunter

Postby Jurgen » Tue, 08Jan29 02:36

problem solved, it wasn't a vista problem
i just didn't do it al correctly
Jurgen
Pilot fish

Postby tribetta » Thu, 08Jan31 16:24

No Worries M. Pink. Its all good. :)