Kari3

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Kari3

Postby beppebz » Sat, 08May17 02:38

Hi, I've downloaded this game from somewhere (I've found "kari3 game" with Google).
It's a good animation, but... it (better: she) only talks.
She says "I like taking off all my clothes", but there is no way to make her to do it.
Any idea?
Bye,
Bep
beppebz
great white shark

Postby 60nowise » Sat, 08May17 13:08

hi beppbz, I've read your message and tried that game too. She tells a lot of dirty things, but only moves her lips with a very bad pronunciation. not worth, looking for more !
60nowise
star of the reef

Postby xeris89 » Sat, 08May17 23:18

I think what you're talking about is karigirl.com. From what I see it has AI and a text to speech engine but the visuals are pretty limited. There are different scenes to choose from but she's already dressed or undressed and any animation is limited to short loops. So if you wanted to see her naked you'd just choose another scene.

I'm not really impressed. Even the best text to speech engines don't sound like a real person so her just talking to me doesn't turn me on at all. With virtually no animation it does nothing for me :(
xeris89
star of the reef

Return to Free sexy games