Ranma hentai flash game

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Ranma hentai flash game

Postby ninetails » Wed, 08Jun04 02:01

I found this game on http://www88.sakura.ne.jp/%7Eeros/main.htm, Image
and I cant get the 3rd ending.
Can any one help?
ninetails
Pilot fish

Re: Ranma hentai flash game

Postby xeris89 » Wed, 08Jun04 05:27

From http://www.top-game.net/database/Ranma_game.html

hamsaplou :: so now let us begin..as i say before u have to choose the correct answer if u want different ending..so i will just put the numbor that u hav to choose it..1,2,2,2,1,1,2,2,2,1,1,1,1,1,1 then will be end as 1st ending..
hamsaplou :: the 1st ending talks about the girl who is on the screen not feeling very well..so she came to ask the doctor how??but actually the doctor is a horny person..so he is finding a chances to touch the girl body..but actually the 1st ending very lousy because the doctor giv the right medicine to heal the girl so when the girl recorver the game is ended..
hamsaplou :: now lets ur begin our 2nd ending..1,2,2,2,1,1,2,2,2,1,1,1,1,1,3,1,2,1,2,1,1,1,1,2.then the body map will come out..u can choose 3 PARTS of the body AND ONLY 3 TIMES..u MUST choose boobs 2 times then the last is pussy..don ever choose the middle part..then will be 2nd ending..
hamsaplou :: the different of the 1st n 2nd ending is the doctor giv the right medicine to the girl in the 1st but not 2nd..the 2nd ending is when the doctor giv the medicine,he giv a medicine which turn the girl on and make the girl cant self defence..so the doctor can say maybe got problem and take off her cloth then touch her boobs..after tat he also take off her pants and make her naked..
hamsaplou :: and now will be our hidden ending..sex.1,2,2,2,1,1,2,2,2,1,1,1,1,1,3,1,2,1,2,1,1,1,1..then after tat DONT CHOOSE ANYTHING!!U RIGHT CLICK IT THEN FORWARD THEN PLAY..then u can choose only 1 choice in tat..after u press it then will be 3rd ending..
hamsaplou :: the 3rd ending not much different wif 2nd..is just after the doctor giv the medicine which make the girl no energy then after make her naked then rape her then marry..
xeris89
star of the reef

Return to Free sexy games