Imperia of Hentai Games

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Imperia of Hentai Games

Postby gapster » Tue, 08Jul08 19:05

Thanks for the hint on getting English directions. I still can't seem to download any of the games here and play them. I'm clueless as to what i need to do so I can downlaod and play them they look very interesting:)
gapster
great white shark

Postby gapster » Mon, 08Jul14 22:07

HELP !!!!!! We have all these Imperia Hentai Games that people tell me about but I can't seem to download or play any of them. I was told about clicking for English but still clueless as to download these games. HELP PLEASE ANYONE
gapster
great white shark

Postby rep » Mon, 08Jul14 22:46

K a example how to download from that site:
I'm gonna download SuperBJ Flash Doujin - Hellabunna

* First set the page to english to make it easier to download

*go to place were you find your game to download in this example it's on the mainpage

*click on more which is in the lower right corner of the subject you wanna download

* in the next window you see some information of the chosen subject and also the links of where you can download it. most of the times it's rapidshare or deposit. In this example there are two links part I and Part II which means I have to download both of them

* Don't forget that sometimes the files have a password as you can see in given example you need it to unpack the files.

hopes this helps...
rep
great white shark

Postby BDF » Tue, 08Jul15 16:22

I hate to say it, Rep, but those instructions are actually innacurate. I've been using Imperia for quite some time.

The problem most people seem to have is that, when viewing the actual game information (via subsites) is that they don't have access to the file links directly.

"Why, oh why, Apoc, must we suffer?"

You don't have to. If you are still finding difficulties using the link files, you need to translate it BACK from English and into Russian. This might not seem like common sense to most, but the site runs on it's initial coding structure. The structure itself doesn't care which language you are using to view it, though many of the characters are completely different.

Your best bet, overall, is to run the site via Googles BabelFish. Once you've come across the game you like, you simply remove the URL tags that translate the site (I'm not going to go into detail because the URL itself is different depending on which page you're viewing, but it's very easy to decipher).

Simply remove the first portion of the translation (the google translation that leads to the english portion) from the beginning. You must also remove the "Previous Page" section from the end of the URL.

You are left with the direct PHP URL of the game files and now have complete access to their RapidShare links.
BDF
sirens hunter

Return to Free sexy games