Something a little more sensual?

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Something a little more sensual?

Postby eddiedean19 » Fri, 08Aug29 03:44

One thing I love about Shark's games and ArianeB is the sensuality of it all... These games aren't "take my clothes off and do nasty things to me now!" but you gotta take the right steps beforehand.

I'm looking for other high quality games like these. A lot of the hentai or holio games just go right to nasty and I'd like to play something a little more involved.

Can anyone suggest some good games that meet these criteria?
eddiedean19
great white shark

Postby roberttx » Fri, 08Aug29 19:40

They are hard to find. The Singles games were good, but they get old after a while. The Leisure Suit Larry games were fun, too. I wish there were more developers of those type games, because the 10 minute flash games get boring.

Have you tried the Lessons of Passion games that can be found on the net? They're pretty good.
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby Structure » Fri, 08Aug29 22:12

You have sparked my interests... what is this "The Singles" games you're talking about? ... I don't think I've heard of it unless it has another name that it goes by. I look forward to your reply.
Structure
great white shark

Postby sharkfan » Fri, 08Aug29 23:09

I have this game on disc. I think I got it from amazon. It is a Sims type game but you try to have sex with your roommate.

Their website is www.singles-the-game.com
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby eddiedean19 » Fri, 08Aug29 23:49

Leisure Suit Larry was / is great but comical. I haven't tried The Singles and forgot all about it. I've heard of it before.

I guess that's the other problem I have with the flash games. realism. ArianeB provides several degrees of it, "Horny Afternoon" seemed implausible but more realistic than some of the games where your goal is just to remove clothing in the right order. Sweet Allison, Sweet Anis and the other Sweet games also are fun - but unforfilling as "10 minute flash games tend to get boring"
eddiedean19
great white shark

Postby Mimailia » Sat, 08Aug30 15:26

Singles 1 was "Flirt Up Your Life" both were everything roberttx said, fun but get tedious after a while.

"Playboy: The Mansion" was almost identical, but the sex has more (and funnier)
animations.

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby AngryH » Sat, 08Aug30 23:57

Another sexy/comedy game is 7 sins. It came out a few years ago. There is no nudity and instead of "virtual sex" you have to play mini-games, but the plot is quite funny and the girls (most of them...) are hot.
AngryH
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby xeris89 » Sun, 08Aug31 04:06

there is a nude patch for 7 sins
xeris89
star of the reef

Return to Free sexy games