Re: School Dreams 3

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Postby Sportsgamer » Wed, 09Jun03 05:17

you can have sex with Alison at the party, but i think thats it. No 3somes with her.
Sportsgamer
Pilot fish

Postby locust » Wed, 09Jun03 05:58

Sportsgamer wrote : you can have sex with Alison at the party, but i think thats it. No 3somes with her.

Is there a certain thing that needs to happen? I've tried different outcomes, but I'm missing the one to get the alison ending that you don't force her to do...
locust
sirens hunter

Postby locust » Wed, 09Jun03 05:59

locust wrote :

Is there a certain thing that needs to happen? I've tried different outcomes, but I'm missing the one to get the alison ending that you don't force her to do...

Just want to add that I have all limits set to yes, if that makes any difference....
locust
sirens hunter

Postby Sportsgamer » Wed, 09Jun03 06:07

You have to have Becky and Molly mad at you at the party, and its easy from there.
Sportsgamer
Pilot fish

Postby muppet787 » Wed, 09Jun03 07:56

[img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] Sniff many thanks for the link to the walkthrough, finally got the 3some ending!! [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Still not got the mega daydream seemed to take far too long clicking continuously. Still not got the weird thing with the teacher even following all the hints given. There must be something else after the dog runs off rather the climbing the tree??
muppet787
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Wed, 09Jun03 09:56

@locust
There are a couple of pictures in the opening splash screen (Alison and Melissa) that don't appear in the game at all. Sorry.

@muppet787
There are two voyeurism scenes with Miss Holloway, which are mutually exclusive. They both happen on day 3 (there's a mild scene on day 2, and nothing on day 4 as far as I know).
The first scene is easy to get. You just have to spy on her.
For the second scene you have to have the bestiality limit set to yes, and show Miss Holloway's panties to the dog before you've started spying on her.

Re Alison
The other thing you need to do is make sure that Gary is at the party, which requires either not going along with Alison's plan or taking no picture of her and Gary.
As Sportsgamer mentioned, both Becky and Molly have to be mad at you, although Molly just has to like you less than Gary.
Alison's scene is probably the trickiest to get, it's also the least extensive.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Sportsgamer » Wed, 09Jun03 13:30

Played through the camping trip and through SD3 and excellent games they both are. Camping trip would have been better with the pictures obviously, but since i already had a mental image of the cast, it was not so bad.

Part 2 was is freaking to difficult imo. Its all over the place. He does good work.
Sportsgamer
Pilot fish

Postby Dole » Wed, 09Jun03 18:09

You can see 3 scenes about Miss Holloway.

Message from ExLibris
@muppet787
There are two voyeurism scenes with Miss Holloway, which are mutually exclusive. They both happen on day 3 (there's a mild scene on day 2, and nothing on day 4 as far as I know).
The first scene is easy to get. You just have to spy on her.
For the second scene you have to have the bestiality limit set to yes, and show Miss Holloway's panties to the dog before you've started spying on her.

You can see her aso when you date becky and go out to eat in an expensive restaurant. When you go after this fo a walk you would see her fucking with a young man in a dark street.

(When you go for a date in a cheap restaurant you can see the waitress fucked.)

I don´t know exact what you have to do correct to have a titfuck with Charlotte when you don´t know the school stuff and go to her (when you know nothing you would kick out and lucky if you know all stuff you can fuck her pussy and ass).

When you fuck the kino girl you get an extra point and the date girl is pissed off. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

When you choose a kino film for a date you can choose a hardcore film with becky and you can have from her a blowjob and a fuck.

A lot of pics you can see when you daydreamed about the cheerleader girls. I searched for a walkthrough to see again Mrs Matthews (mom from molly) so I would try again maybe I would see her again (I haven´t daydreamed as I saw her so I don´t know what happen). ;)

I haven´t tried all so I hope with the walkthrough/clues I can fuck Alison the third time.

The ass fuck for the file (Alison) was aso fun (all girls are pissed off and you lose).
Dole
star of the reef

Postby muppet787 » Wed, 09Jun03 18:44

[img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img] Exlibris, I have gone to Miss Holloway's house on day 3. My limits are all set at yes. I show the dog the panties. I climb the tree. I try watch window, look in window and x all but the most I see is her in the shower then she goes to bed. Is tere another command I should try? Does it matter what time of day? (I usually go after school). Grateful for any extra tips.
muppet787
great white shark

Postby skuggan » Wed, 09Jun03 20:01

Exlibris, I have gone to Miss Holloway's house on day 3. My limits are all set at yes. I show the dog the panties. I climb the tree. I try watch window, look in window and x all but the most I see is her in the shower then she goes to bed. Is tere another command I should try? Does it matter what time of day? (I usually go after school). Grateful for any extra tips.

She shouldnt be in shower, she should be out tanning in her backyard. Dunno y she is in the shower for you.
skuggan
great white shark

Postby iamystic » Wed, 09Jun03 21:39

havent gotten camping trip figured out...cant get past becky looking at the lake and melissa stucking her chest at me at the camp site and mike doesnt ever leaeve the path...
iamystic
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Dasz » Wed, 09Jun03 22:43

Hey guys

I played this game A LOT and love it... i noticed a few people asking for hints and stuff, well i think i seen majority of it (not managed to get the shot on title of some one grabbing the cheerleader)

I found the game quite easy to get to grips with, i grew up on text based adventures on the spectrum so was easy to pick up.

To get the becky ending you basically got to date her and not to screw about with the other women much, I dont think it matters too much on order of dates with her as she will pretty much "do you" no matter what... also ignore molly as you dont need to be invited to the 3 some for the becky ending..its the easiest ending to get because its quite logical what you must do.

Molly and Becky, this one is quite tough, you kinda got to do everything right (get the file for alison etc..) and take molly on the right dates (Cinema - Rom Com, Meal - Expensive, Walk in Park) and not push her too far when you get to play with her. Also at the party you need to get it so when you leave with becky she asks about a 3 some, not 100% sure how this is done but its prob due to asking becky if she likes 3 somes (as molly mentions that)

Alison, not to tough to get.. i think its day 1 or day 2 if you hang about the school fields after cheer practice she will go behind the gym, go behind and have some fun with her... then you need to do the bit with the photos by meeting her in the changing rooms after school (day 3 i think). Also she will require you to get her file from heads office, quite easy she gives you a key so just hang about in the class room till the head goes (usually after it says you can go to mollys party), if you get it wrong just roll back or make sure you saved and wait again, it may say if you hear the head go... get the file from heads drawer and then go to her house and give her file... DONT blackmail her (or do but save before you do :P) as what ever you decide after this she will show molly the pics and its end game. So after giving her file with no sex you go to party, go though the motions and what should happen is she will say she will have sex with you if she has too (when a orgy is suggested), after this just do everything to her till she seems to be happy about doing you, after some time (you can skip) molly will faint and what ever you do DONT join in, if you do Alison just complains your like every other guy and will go.. so make sure you target just Alison as some times it will auto select Molly. After more fun she will say things like "your not like that..." when mike screws molly, do Alison a bit more and then leave, she will say how nice you are and maybe suggest you could date in future, go home and rest and you get ending pic of Alison (maybe another ending.. i dont know)

In total i counted 7 women you can have sex with

Obvious ones are Becky, Alison and Molly

The 4 "bonus" girls are

Charlotte
- Pay attention in Physics class (concentrate) and go south after class, offer to help her and pop round hers (you can go at any time of the day) when you help her she offers $50 or something else...(sex) obvious which to take... also you dont have to pay attention in class, if you ask Mrs Stevens about Physics she gives you one answer, the book in your house gives another and if you hang about Kevin in melissa's house long enough he will say stuff about elastic limit and this seems to count as an answer. I dont know the 4th answer but by doing it this way i got either $30 or something else (BJ), not tried 2 questions or 1 yet... i guess same would work if you just alternated between daydream and concentrate in physics.

Melissa - Really easy, just go to her room and have your way

Yuki- Easy if your trying for molly or Alison, make sure your late to class twice so you get detention and she tells you about the head ... then just tell her about the key when ALison gives it to you, she will wait in class room till heads gone and be on desk when you enter to get Alison's file, if you play with her enough she will auto end the scene and leave (you can get the file at any time as long as you dont leave the school building)

Mrs Stevens - If you day dream loads in same room as her (may have to Daydream with becky's mum loads too till you get a 3 some daydream with both (suggest going to one and doing loads then going to other then going back to mrs stevens) best way is to meet her in a downstairs room and just go back each time she moves room... on day 4 (couldnt get this on any other day when i tried) she will say shes had enough of you perving and whisk you into her room where she will screw you and send you on your way.

You can also spy on your teacher by searching though her bag after first class... you go to hers and climb a tree.. not that great i thought but i only saw her getting ready for bed (maybe more i cant confirm)

Any way i hope that helps, fantastic game! best game like this i ever played i reckon
Dasz
Pilot fish

Postby locust » Wed, 09Jun03 22:43

iamystic wrote : havent gotten camping trip figured out...cant get past becky looking at the lake and melissa stucking her chest at me at the camp site and mike doesnt ever leaeve the path...

You have to order her to swim with, becky, swim. I haven't played much more than that in this game, only thing else is ask mike questions(hint, look for the bold words to ask).
locust
sirens hunter

Postby muppet787 » Wed, 09Jun03 23:27

Eventually got the vovyer scence with the teacher, I think you need to go staight from school to getit though.
muppet787
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Thu, 09Jun04 00:03

@muppet787
Yeah, if you're seeing her in the shower, you're going there too late. You don't have to go straight from school unless you've had detention though.

@Dasz
You can get 4 out of 5 answers without concentrating in class, which is enough for straight sex with Charlotte. You get the 4th answer by watching TV (specifically Star Trek) Wish I could've gotten through physics like that...
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games