Virtual Date Girls

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Virtual Date Girls

Postby Chaotic » Mon, 09Jun01 15:26

Ah, I see. Since the last post I have also noticed the right click could also be used for bookmarking certain points if certain people want to make temp 'save games'.

I'm still not sure straight forward variables would work. ArianeB has a slightly different way of functioning than this does (I barely understand it to be honest :). Is it essentially one page loading in various pics?).
Chaotic
great white shark

Postby erana » Mon, 09Jun01 15:58

(AB is just one example showcasing it IS possible, not that I'm trying you to do an AB-clone, programing-wise, just that rather than trying you to simply get my word on it, I show you proof.)

Actually, AB, Spell for All, and other javascrïpt browser games are a FRAME (notice emphasis) where the pages with the pics are loaded. You define the variables in the frame (a.k.a. the parent page) and refer to them in the actual pages (a.k.a. the children pages) as "parent.variablename"; that way, the variable is "stored" in the parent frame no matter what the children pages might change. And yes, the parent frame can perfectly be only one sub-page taking the entire frame with the entire game, done as you have done it, loading seamlessly inside it. AB's author took the "let's doing it fancy" aproach of having the pic and the text in diferent sub-frames, but there's nothing against the "let's K.I.S.S." way of keeping everything together. As Shane would put it, "as good as any, better than most".
erana
lagoon predator

Postby Chaotic » Mon, 09Jun01 16:16

Thanks for the info Erana. Appreciated. [img]kator/smiley256.gif[/img]

I've done stuff with C++, so I kinda get Javascrïpt, but I haven't worked out all of it's abilities yet.
Chaotic
great white shark

Postby Bonhomie » Mon, 09Jun01 20:29

[img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Just reading what you two are saying is giving me a headache ......

I've continued playing and am getting the hang of it now. The imagery is lovely, the girl is really hot, and the ideas are great too.

Now, as I suggested above, I do not understand the 'technology' behind the construction of the game at all, but I just enjoy the way Crystal plays, with 'target areas' on the screen, so much more than a list of answers below the image.

As I said before I also enjoy the 'back' option - this game already has an awful lot of choices, and looking at what you have built in for the future Chaotic, I guess it could/will get a lot bigger - I await the usage of the briefcase, and the anal plug with interest ................. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

The small 'click areas' in Crystal were the challenge, - I had a problem for my several early attempts at Erica in that Answer 3 wasn't showing on my screen !!

Due to eyesight failings I have the resolution set larger than ideal for the screen I have, which I guess means I have to juggle the games image size?
Bonhomie
Games Master

sex: Masculine

Postby gramps » Tue, 09Jun02 01:54

how do you buy more than one thing at stores? going back to them won't work.

Gramps
gramps
sirens hunter

Postby slickster99 » Tue, 09Jun02 02:32

I just started playing the new game,and I've noticed that it skips parts,but it skips right to the sex,so I can't complain LOL
slickster99
great white shark

Postby Trucla » Tue, 09Jun02 02:45

slickster99 wrote : I just started playing the new game,and I've noticed that it skips parts,but it skips right to the sex,so I can't complain LOL
Is it a special edition? :??:
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby Franco » Tue, 09Jun02 04:03

slickster99,

That's what happened to me when I started playing with IE. You get some of the sex scenes in the guy's apartmentment - I think 1 (or 2) in the maid costume, and the hide-and-seek in the white dress.

You miss sex in the shower, Erica masturbating in the park, and 2 sex scenes in the leisure center.

You need Firefox to play the game through completely.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby SeaGoat » Tue, 09Jun02 04:07

I had the same thing happen to me, Slickster. I was using IE7, and it didn't have anything to do with closing the browser or cookies. The very first time I played, somewhere in the game I clicked on "Let her decide" and next thing I knew Erica was in the apartment with her maid outfit and was ready to go all the way. The next time I played, anytime I tried to enter any buidling, she was asking me why we were coming back there and wasn't interested. They've been saying on the boards here that Firefox works, but also Google Chrome works fine IF you close it and delete all your web surfing history when opening it again.

I downloaded the game, but that doesn't work at all for me. The only way I've been able to enjoy the game is playing online. That being said, AWESOME game Chaotic. Can't wait for the updates :)
SeaGoat
great white shark

Postby MDK » Tue, 09Jun02 04:26

gramps wrote : how do you buy more than one thing at stores? going back to them won't work.

Gramps

you can't
MDK
lagoon predator

Postby Franco » Tue, 09Jun02 05:42

SeaGoat,

Just download Firefox and you can play offline on your pc. It works fine. From some earlier comments, there might be problems with Opera too. So, Firefox is your best bet.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby slickster99 » Tue, 09Jun02 07:05

Franco wrote : slickster99,

That's what happened to me when I started playing with IE. You get some of the sex scenes in the guy's apartmentment - I think 1 (or 2) in the maid costume, and the hide-and-seek in the white dress.

You miss sex in the shower, Erica masturbating in the park, and 2 sex scenes in the leisure center.

You need Firefox to play the game through completely.

I've heard of fire fox for years,but I have enough trouble using internet explorer as it is
slickster99
great white shark

Postby Trucla » Tue, 09Jun02 07:16

slickster99 wrote :

I've heard of fire fox for years,but I have enough trouble using internet explorer as it is
The less Micro$oft stuff the best! ;)
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby 60nowise » Tue, 09Jun02 09:12

Franco wrote : SeaGoat,

Just download Firefox and you can play offline on your pc. It works fine. From some earlier comments, there might be problems with Opera too. So, Firefox is your best bet.

Hi Franco, how do You manage, to play the game "offline" without being told in some scenes, "we have already been here" or "I don't like to go from store to store". Every time, I started a "new" game, she remembers my name and we have been allready at those places.
60nowise
star of the reef

Postby Franco » Tue, 09Jun02 09:40

That was one of the problems I had using IE7. When I found out Firefox was needed, I downloaded Firefox 3.0.10 (the latest version). I start in Firefox from 'Begin' and everything works fine. My name is remembered, but I don't get any of those errors about already visiting a place.
Franco
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games