Unfaithful/Infidèle ? [FR][EN][DE/RU] V1.3.0.8 (26/04/2022)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Infidèle [FR] [EN]

Postby Skelaturi » Tue, 15Apr21 18:43

Greyelf wrote:
zekek wrote:It shows exactly what I'm doing. Upon getting the scene where she strips in the kitchen for the first time, going into the living room will cause a loop.
Using the code you get from that scene, and then entering the living room will once again activate the loop. It's all right there.

I believe @Skelaturi was talking about what steps did you do before getting the "scene where she strips in the kitchen".

For instance did you do any of the things required for later scenes before getting that particular scene? did you leave out or miss any of the earlier scenes that happen before that particular scene? what are your relationship levels? etc.....

what greyelf said, wanted to reply earlier, but couldn't find the right words/ was thinking i would be misunderstood again.

Venom wrote:I started playing this game once again after quite a while. I am confused how to get started making progress again ... i walked into the kids room and talked platonic to nany and she just left [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]

Could somebody give me some advise to get on the ropes :??:

* do not distub Noelle when she is taking care of the baby, early game she does not appreciate that.
* work to get income, 1st items i usually buy is the smartphone and computer and a cofee machine. why the cofee machine cuase well the girl wil not complain about you getting fat like they do when you snack to much for energy. I tend to work more then i pay attention to the girls, those are just bonusses for me
* do not neglect house chores, use examine button to see where you at. Working in the shed and doing the laundry are easy ones wich do not consume time only energy. I usually start early game with getting dressed, talk to sarah, go to bathroom, do laundry wash hair brush teeth taking a bath.
* take a 2 times a day, cause you can. Once atleast for the afternoon and once after.
* save often before you attempt to try something, incase you take a hit to your relationship points. Experiment with every option there is, write em down if needed and enjoy
* and 19:00 prepare diner by yourself, let the girls enjoy your cooking. They both will increase their relationship with you.
* all out of the top of my head to get you started, hope it helps
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

sex: Masculine

Postby nerion » Tue, 15Apr21 21:47

I posted savegames with the issue a couple of pages ago, but zigmut had no luck seeing what caused it.

The reason that giving "what I did to get here" is so difficult is that it''s in the mid-game, not the early game, so the steps are... difficult to recall exactly. Having got it every. single. time. I've playe the English transalations, and the last French one (it did not occur in the French one before that) I can say that it's not the park :)

It may be looking at Noelle masturbating multiple times through the keyhole (it appears to be required at least twice to have her answer the door in her underwear)
It may be to do with when you give her the swimsuit or lingere,

but it ALWAYS occurs when the kitchen strip scene triggers. If zigmut wants to PM me the password I will look at my game - I have enough RAGS experience to have a fair chance of tracking it down seeing as I appear to have a talent for running into it :)
nerion
Pilot fish

Postby redle » Wed, 15Apr22 07:31

Would agree that short of having a log of every action performed during the entire game up to that point, it's all just guesswork (not that a log would solve the problem, but it would be something to compare against at least). The loop could be caused by anything (not doing laundry on day 2, getting one negative reaction from Noelle ever and not reloading, examining the white bikini while it's in the players inventory... anything). Not that players can't make comments on what they were doing at the time or guesses as to possible causes, but unless someone does one thing and sees a loop and does another and gets beyond the loop, there is no way to know. It's the type of problem that generally needs to be solved from inside the code.

For questions like, did someone do tasks required for future levels, can't speak for everyone, but I don't know the exact triggers for various levels. If I give a girl a bikini, I can see if she'll accept it or not (and restore a save or not as I see fit). But even once she accepts it, I don't know if it's a requirement for her next level relationship gain, a future gain, or irrelevant to level all together.

It is a valid question that could help in debugging. I'm just pointing out that it is the type of question that is more answerable by a dedicated tester with inside knowledge of game specs from the developer than from your average player. The game doesn't have a clearly defined level progression.
redle
star of the reef

Postby Venom » Wed, 15Apr22 08:38

@Skelaturi thanks for the tips
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby kokotheworm » Tue, 15May19 10:14

Petit post pour s'enquérir du développement de la prochaine update et surtout savoir si tout va bien par chez toi Zigmut .
kokotheworm
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby ptmg30 » Wed, 15May20 01:43

Is there a walkthrough for this game?
I got Noelle close to 700 and I can't give her the dildos or find cherry.

I apparently got to part 5 then back to 1 according to the codes
and is there that much to do the computer in your office?
ptmg30
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 15May20 04:17

ptmg30 wrote:A.Is there a walkthrough for this game?
I got Noelle close to 700 and I can't give her the dildos or find cherry.

B.I apparently got to part 5 then back to 1 according to the codes
and C.is there that much to do the computer in your office?

a. closest to a walkthrough you find is taking a look at every note in this topic and posting them them together, still its a bit troublesome for WTmakers to make a guide on something what is still in developement. For the dildos i do believe you need to progress further with the story. For cherry,
Did you a. find help her in the park when you went there with Noëll? b. found her afterwards in the gym?

b know bug, personally never got it.

c. yes,
when you get to Noëlles room ans she is there, examine her laptop
new dialogue afterwards you are able to explore more if the internet
inlucing a certain name you find, in mail and a website name given by noelle in her conversations
Doggy style (noun)
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Skelaturi

Postby redle » Wed, 15May20 05:07

Skelaturi wrote:
ptmg30 wrote: C.is there that much to do the computer in your office?

c. yes,
when you get to Noëlles room ans she is there, examine her laptop
new dialogue afterwards you are able to explore more if the internet
inlucing a certain name you find, in mail and a website name given by noelle in her conversations

office computer
Been a while now since I've played this. What with no recent updates and the looping. Still, I do remember progressing further than this with the computer. Eventually I stumbled into finding Cherry online on the website. Has some pics and vids. Don't recall if I found more than that with her there.

No nested spoilers it seems... Below is a deeper spoiler than the one above.
She goes by the nick MissLilou
redle
star of the reef

Postby ptmg30 » Wed, 15May20 16:24

do you take just Noelle to the park, cause I don't know how?
and the codes on page 20 are apparently for a different version? 2 of them unlocked Ch: 8 1 didn't even enter.
ptmg30
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 15May20 18:52

ptmg30 wrote:do you take just Noelle to the park, cause I don't know how?
and the codes on page 20 are apparently for a different version? 2 of them unlocked Ch: 8 1 didn't even enter.

at 13:00 take noelle with pierre to the park, but make sure you already did some working out at the gym or just running in the park (gym more effective) as you need to be strong for the random encounter, sometimes 1st time you do it other times some other day
Doggy style (noun)
---

--
Skelaturi

Postby nerio » Thu, 15May21 20:47

So I hit the loop, again, on Ch 5. This time I had a brainwave and saved before doing the action. So, if zigmut wants to download the .rsv from here:
http://www.4shared.com/file/dLKaxOaYba/pre-bug.html

And open in 3.0.59, if he takes a snack in the kitchen he will see the ch 5 sequence and then, when he returns to the living room, the Ch 1 sequence will trigger. Maybe this will shed some light on it.
On a different note, man 3.0 is awful. It refreshes the entire transcript after each action which rapidly leads to games becoming unplayable.

Edit: I should note that the only thing I've purchased is the purple swimsuit, I have not visited the park, I have not signed up for the gym and I just completed the 6,000 word work after first doing the 2,500 work. I have seen her masturbate once (and did not look again).

As an aside, the new computer stuff looped as well, after I got to Ch 4 it started over when I looked at the computer with her in the room. Lastly, it was the English 0.3.1.1 version in RAGS 3.0.59
nerio
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 15May22 00:57

nerio wrote:So I hit the loop, again, on Ch 5. This time I had a brainwave and saved before doing the action. So, if zigmut wants to download the .rsv from here:

And open in 3.0.59, if he takes a snack in the kitchen he will see the ch 5 sequence and then, when he returns to the living room, the Ch 1 sequence will trigger. Maybe this will shed some light on it.
On a different note, man 3.0 is awful. It refreshes the entire transcript after each action which rapidly leads to games becoming unplayable.

Edit: I should note that the only thing I've purchased is the purple swimsuit, I have not visited the park, I have not signed up for the gym and I just completed the 6,000 word work after first doing the 2,500 work. I have seen her masturbate once (and did not look again).

As an aside, the new computer stuff looped as well, after I got to Ch 4 it started over when I looked at the computer with her in the room. Lastly, it was the English 0.3.1.1 version in RAGS 3.0.59

I downloaded your save file and after some hassle with gettign the save file to work (cause of savefile mismatch - would you like to load save file with current game -> no, please show game location -> goes to where i got the gamefiles) i got in. See you in the kitchen i eat the snack, see a lovely naked Noelle, i go to the living room, nothing. So i checked, ragswpfplayer same version 3.0.59.0 so i can't help you there =/ probaly same game files as well, says same name as at the end of your files

Also for your second thing the
i believe that can be fixed with the unchecking of turn off autopause, at the top of your screen under tools. Atleast if its the thing that i think it is
Doggy style (noun)
---

--
Skelaturi

Postby SilentKiller » Fri, 15May22 18:59

nerio wrote:So I hit the loop, again, on Ch 5. This time I had a brainwave and saved before doing the action. So, if zigmut wants to download the .rsv from here:

yup as i expected i tried the save file and got the loop scene after unlocking chp 5 and going to living room, boyfriend scene reappeared again [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]

FYI: i tried it on both rags versions (3 and 2.4)
Nothing is true, everything is permitted
SilentKiller
sirens hunter

Postby nerio » Fri, 15May22 19:38

Skelaturi wrote:

I downloaded your save file and after some hassle with gettign the save file to work (cause of savefile mismatch - would you like to load save file with current game -> no, please show game location -> goes to where i got the gamefiles) i got in. See you in the kitchen i eat the snack, see a lovely naked Noelle, i go to the living room, nothing. So i checked, ragswpfplayer same version 3.0.59.0 so i can't help you there =/ probaly same game files as well, says same name as at the end of your files

You were using the 0.3.1.1 English version? Yeah, RAGS appears to keep the location of the game file in the save file and causes this. I'm fascinated that the issue did not occur for you if you used the same version as me. It hit me every single time, except for a French version a while back.

Skelaturi wrote:Also for your second thing the
i believe that can be fixed with the unchecking of turn off autopause, at the top of your screen under tools. Atleast if its the thing that i think it is

I already had that option selected. The problem is that the longer you play, the longer the transcript becomes and the transcript re-draws after each action. This causes an issue where the re-draw can slow down the game if you pile up the actions. If it happens, quicksave, open the game again and quickload - but it should not be happening in the first place and RAGS before 3.0 just appended text so playing for indefinite amounts of time was fine unless there were runaway timers.
nerio
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 15May22 22:47

You were using the 0.3.1.1 English version? Yeah, RAGS appears to keep the location of the game file in the save file and causes this. I'm fascinated that the issue did not occur for you if you used the same version as me. It hit me every single time, except for a French version a while back.

Skelaturi wrote:Also for your second thing the

I already had that option selected. The problem is that the longer you play, the longer the transcript becomes and the transcript re-draws after each action. This causes an issue where the re-draw can slow down the game if you pile up the actions. If it happens, quicksave, open the game again and quickload - but it should not be happening in the first place and RAGS before 3.0 just appended text so playing for indefinite amounts of time was fine unless there were runaway timers.

yup 0.3.1.1 english, and your fascinated, but i feel left out.

edit: have tried playing it now aswell with the non-french - accent link aswell, still no loop. Could it be that it is related to the OS? I am using windows 7 myself.
Doggy style (noun)
---

--
Skelaturi

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games