Meteor by Goblinboy

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Meteor by Goblinboy

Postby Stan801 » Sat, 11Apr09 20:51

ExLibris, I know I'm coming in late in the game, but thanks for all the effort you put in to explaining actions here.

You are completely wrong on one point...... there is no such thing as a bad GB game. You could argue that SD2 was his worst game, but it would still be GB's worst game, leaving it as a great game. I still say the spin the bottle and consequences of actions in CT are genius.

I enjoyed every one of the games. I even customized some of them with other photos when he offered that up. I might have to reach out and see if he created a text only version of this game with a list of needed pictures for those so inclined.

This game was hours and hours of frustrating fun.
Stan801
sirens hunter

Postby ExLibris » Sun, 11Apr10 08:46

Stan801 wrote : ExLibris, I know I'm coming in late in the game, but thanks for all the effort you put in to explaining actions here.

You are completely wrong on one point...... there is no such thing as a bad GB game. You could argue that SD2 was his worst game, but it would still be GB's worst game, leaving it as a great game. I still say the spin the bottle and consequences of actions in CT are genius.

I enjoyed every one of the games. I even customized some of them with other photos when he offered that up. I might have to reach out and see if he created a text only version of this game with a list of needed pictures for those so inclined.

This game was hours and hours of frustrating fun.

I'm going to have to disagree with you there. I disliked SD2, but that's just my opinion. You can agree with it or disagree with it according to your own tastes, but an opinion can't be 'wrong'.

I'm fine with people enjoying SD2. The content wasn't to my taste, but I can agree that it was good from a technical standpoint. I'm sorry if I've come across as dogmatic about my opinions. I tend to write a lot to support them, so that they don't seem arbitrary.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Stan801 » Mon, 11Apr11 20:36

The characters might have been out of sync from the other games in the series, but that could be explained away by the dream aspect of it all. Still enjoyed ride.

Your opinion does carry more weight than a lot of other peoples. I would definitely play a game based off of your recommendation. I would also probably steer clear of something you have panned. I don't know if I'm alone in regards to that opinion, so I threw it out there that SD2 is still a GB game, and I still say a good one.
Stan801
sirens hunter

Postby Unleashed » Thu, 11Apr14 23:20

anyone found a way to get the picture with anna, kim and jenny showing their dripping rears?
i've tried almost everything, maybe i'm overlooking something..
Unleashed
sirens hunter

Postby wipeout » Sat, 11Apr16 12:40

Hello.
Can anyone describe to me, how i view all the pictures in this game? I just wanna know what i have missed.
scads2 doesn't seem to help, or i am using it wrong.

Thanks in advance!
wipeout
Pilot fish

Postby Graen » Sat, 11Apr16 14:38

wipeout wrote : Hello.
Can anyone describe to me, how i view all the pictures in this game? I just wanna know what i have missed.
scads2 doesn't seem to help, or i am using it wrong.

Thanks in advance!
Try reading the invisible text on the first page...
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby wipeout » Sat, 11Apr16 15:25

Tanks for your quick answer, but i am not looking for a hint guide.
I played the game several times and was just looking for the remaining 10-15 pictures that i missed (if any).
On the first page of this thread, xearan said that he did that, and i was just wondering how to do that.

I can extract several pictures by using a hex editor, but since i'm no programmer, i cannot automate this process. And extracting serveral hundreds of pictures manually would be .... hard.
wipeout
Pilot fish

Postby Graen » Sat, 11Apr16 21:15

If you've beaten the game several times, you should've gotten various parts of the secret code, which is again, written in the hidden text on the first page.

That code will get you what you're seeking.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby listenma » Tue, 11Apr19 22:16

The scene with Ellie is non-interactive, so what you see is what you get (ie dildo only)

James does get to have anal sex with Kim in the epilogue, if he's still infected.
listenma
sirens hunter

Postby Hoboy » Tue, 11Apr19 22:39

Yes - I have been puzzled as to how to view those as well. I think I have managed every other picture in the game (thanks in large part to ExLibris' excellent guide). As to the Kelly endings - I have managed to get Kelly and Anna, Kelly and Anna with Jenny, Kelly and Ann with Kim, and all of them together. It's called being very stealthy and only doing the two sisters with no Ellie...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby Hoboy » Tue, 11Apr19 22:40

Oh - I meant to say the pics I can;t find in the game are the ones at the end with the girls dripping...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby ExLibris » Tue, 11Apr19 23:31

Goblinboy has said that there are several pictures in the bonus mode that aren't actually accessible during the game.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

Postby Hoboy » Tue, 11Apr19 23:34

One I eventually found was a partially rendered of Silvers licking Kim at end. As far as I can tell it' the only pic that is partial - anyone else have this bug? Can be found in the Kim with Silvers pics.
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby rainman20 » Wed, 11Apr27 11:59

Hey ExLibris any word if goblinboy is entering this years aifcomp? or when GOP3 is coming
rainman20
great white shark

Postby ExLibris » Wed, 11Apr27 12:17

rainman20 wrote : Hey ExLibris any word if goblinboy is entering this years aifcomp? or when GOP3 is coming

My only source of information is Goblinboy's posts on the aifarchive Yahoo group, which are pretty infrequent.

In January he said: "As a little aside, when is the minicomp likely to be held? I'm tossing about ideas for an entry..."

In February he said: "The v1.0 [of Meteor] is generally the initial release version (as opposed to the dozen or so 0.x.x versions during development and testing). There could conceivably be a v1.1, but I don't remember anyone reporting any particular bugs, so I'm devoting my time to GoP3 rather than patching Meteor."

He hasn't said anything more recently than that.
ExLibris
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games