Wanted to get a conversation going about the newest episode of the series
Snakeplissikin
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Re: The Academy Part 4 from Vdategames

Postby Brontozaurio » Fri, 17Jun09 17:31

answering you from the other thread
Snakeplissikin wrote:
Are you annoyed that there is no way to not upset Amy without having sex with Jodie. Since if you run into Lola at all she rubs your cock at lunch upsetting Amy

if you have sex with Lola instead of Jodie or skip the sex but see her masturbating with the cctv Amy wont be upset and she will masturbate you while Lola watch and covers you
Brontozaurio
great white shark

Postby Snakeplissikin » Fri, 17Jun09 17:56

Brontozaurio wrote:answering you from the other thread
Snakeplissikin wrote:
Are you annoyed that there is no way to not upset Amy without having sex with Jodie. Since if you run into Lola at all she rubs your cock at lunch upsetting Amy

if you have sex with Lola instead of Jodie or skip the sex but see her masturbating with the cctv Amy wont be upset and she will masturbate you while Lola watch and covers you

thanks for your reply. I am aware of this outcome this happens if you didn't have sex with Amy in part 3, but if you had sex with her and then run into Lola at all the lunch scene happens but Amy will get upset thinking her first time with you meant nothing. And as far as i know they only way to avoid that is to avoid Lola
Snakeplissikin
Pilot fish

Postby YeidenLink » Mon, 17Jun19 23:51

love the series so far. the artwork is solala but the gameplay is fun. the waiting time for part 4 was very long this time.
YeidenLink
sirens hunter

Postby Gallion » Sun, 17Jun25 07:19

Yeah, almost 6 months since the part 3, much longer than the previous ones.

This one was very exciting to play by his scenario and how the plan (fire the principal) is gonna be achieved.

I wish there is at least one more sex scene with a character who haven't already did especially when you know than there is only one part who's gonna be the last so I guess that's probably mean there's some girls you will not have the chance to do something with, from the academy games at least.
Gallion
Pilot fish

Return to All sexy games