LOP Life Of A Teacher

You found a free sexy game on the Web, share it with the buddies

LOP Life Of A Teacher

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 17Jun16 06:58

Has anyone played this new short game yet?

Anyone any thoughts also on why LOP are moving to Unity?
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
star of the reef

sex: Female

Re: LOP Life Of A Teacher

Postby bing6541 » Fri, 17Jun16 14:51

It's not that good of a game for a paid membership site. LOP has much better free games than this one. It's a bit of a grinder, extremely repetitive, and you have to play through a lot of days before you get to make a choice about sex (between which one of two women). I had no interest in playing it a second time to pick the second woman.
bing6541
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby jk103 » Fri, 17Jun16 17:16

PinkVendeta wrote:Anyone any thoughts also on why LOP are moving to Unity?

If I had to guess, I'd say the LoP folks had a bunch of in-house tools and templates ready to go to put together games in Flash, and they don't have that code-base built up yet for their Unity projects. Short term, their Unity games will probably be quite a bit simpler and clumsier than their older stuff, but Flash is awful and everyone that works in Flash needs to bite the bullet and switch to a better platform sooner or later.
jk103
great white shark

Postby Greyelf » Sat, 17Jun17 00:03

jk103 wrote:...but Flash is awful and everyone that works in Flash needs to bite the bullet and switch to a better platform sooner or later.
I'm sure you're aware that the owner of this site uses Flash to create their generally excellent games! [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 17Jun17 07:36

bing6541 wrote:It's not that good of a game for a paid membership site. LOP has much better free games than this one. It's a bit of a grinder, extremely repetitive, and you have to play through a lot of days before you get to make a choice about sex (between which one of two women). I had no interest in playing it a second time to pick the second woman.

Thanks for the review.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
star of the reef

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 17Jun17 07:38

jk103 wrote:

If I had to guess, I'd say the LoP folks had a bunch of in-house tools and templates ready to go to put together games in Flash, and they don't have that code-base built up yet for their Unity projects. Short term, their Unity games will probably be quite a bit simpler and clumsier than their older stuff, but Flash is awful and everyone that works in Flash needs to bite the bullet and switch to a better platform sooner or later.

Most have already moved away from flash, Firefox does not support it anymore, and the Iphone stopped supporting it in 2010.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
star of the reef

Postby Mimailia » Sat, 17Jun17 14:26

PinkVendeta wrote:Most have already moved away from flash, Firefox does not support it anymore, and the Iphone stopped supporting it in 2010.

Kindle Fire also! (Clarification-Silk Browser)

M
Last edited by Mimailia on Sun, 17Jun18 15:23, edited 1 time in total.
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby ozguy » Sun, 17Jun18 05:06

Since many laptops have a max vertical resolution of 768, it is not possible to see the bottom line of the text, or press the City button when in your home when playing the EXE version.
ozguy
great white shark

Postby palmer_aif » Mon, 17Jun19 12:16

jk103 wrote:

Flash has been dying for several years. HTML5 is so much on better on all levels, and all game creation tools allows export to HTML5. You can play it on any advice online at any time and doesn't have the security issues that Flash does.
palmer_aif
lagoon predator

Postby kessie8dn » Wed, 17Jun21 16:00

bing6541 wrote:It's not that good of a game for a paid membership site. LOP has much better free games than this one. It's a bit of a grinder, extremely repetitive, and you have to play through a lot of days before you get to make a choice about sex (between which one of two women). I had no interest in playing it a second time to pick the second woman.

In fairness to LOP, strictly speaking it is a "free" game. They describe it as a "bonus" game. Having said that, it probably would've been fairer for them to either put this out on the free site or wait until they're releasing another full game before adding this to their bonus selection.
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Return to All sexy games