Lop Gold- Living with Serena: Forbidden Fruit

Here you can post hints or a complete walkthrough for any games. Please no requests for help or questions in this section.

Lop Gold- Living with Serena: Forbidden Fruit

Postby Taylor Strutt » Mon, 16Feb22 03:17

Updated 3-3-2016
-------
EROKAGE, ANOTHER USER, WROTE A MUCH MORE DETAILED GUIDE ABOUT THE GAME AND ITS MECHANICS. EROKAGE’S WORK IS MOST APPRECIATED AND PROVIDES A WAY MORE COMPREHENSIVE OVERVIEW OF THE GAME AND ITS INNER WORKINGS, AS WELL AS HOW EARN EVERY ACHIEVEMENT AND HOW TO OBTAIN THE ENDINGS NOT REACHABLE WITH THIS WALKTHROUGH. IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU ARE INTERESTED IN KNOWING ABOUT THE GAME AND THE WALKTHROUGH BELOW DOESN’T COVER IT DOES. CHECK IT OUT!

https://www.zerobin.net/?288ea4fb094d61 ... ahMj1cA84=
All credit for information on link above goes to Erokage
------

I made this with some trial and error to maximize the first week’s maximizes what can be seen in one play through in the minimum number of days (one exception listed at the end of walkthrough) and sets the player up to get one of three endings (ending 10- threesome with Lorena, ending 11- threesome with Melissa, or ending 6a positive with both Serena and Nicole). You should also have full energy for first time/special events. Events marked with *** have multiple choices (some leading directly to “bad” endings).

Begin walkthrough

Day one
Study technical texts
Study technical texts
work over broken Jetta
watch tv
work over broken Jetta
Study technical texts
sleep

Day 2
work over broken jetta
watch tv
work over broken jetta
Flirt with Serena at work - kiss her cheek
work over broken Primera
Shower
Ask about book
Relax on park bench with Serena - well, I'll see you at home
short Jog
Read bedtime story
sleep

Day 3
caress her hair and flirt
study technical texts
shop (triggers scene) well it usually kinda is- buy 2 wine and everything available except ice cream
Flirt with Serena at work - kiss her cheek
give wine
talk to her about YOUR work
talk to her about HER work
short jog
give wine
ask about club
study technical texts
sleep

Day 4 Thursday
caress her and flirt
kiss ass
work on camaro
shower
talk to Lorena
work on camaro
go home (cut scene) celebrate with wine
give her the book
sit on bench-but not as nice
short jog
read
sleep

day 5
caress her and flirt
kiss ass
work on camaro
say hi to Lorena
visit Serena’s work (cut scene)- choose bottom option
chat with Melissa
drink coffee
work on camaro
remove her top
ask her about book
sit on bench-but not as nice
short jog
read
sleep

Day 6
caress her and flirt
kiss ass
kiss her passionately
chat with Melissa
ask her to try on dress- bottom option
say hi to Lorena
shop - buy dress
give her red dress
caress her legs
drink a cup of coffee
tease her and remove top
invite her to a dance club
buy drink
buy drink
flirt with her
complement dress
give me something to appreciate
*** triggers Nicole and options
actually, I am waiting
I am a photographer
well, maybe we can make art
***end Nicole
whisper dirty things in her ear
kiss her- move hand up
dare her to dance on table
take her home
have fun fooling around (make her cum)
end of day

day 7 Sunday
study technical texts
chat with Melissa
ask her to try on dress- bottom option
have fun
say hi to Lorena
study technical texts
study technical texts
call Nicole
sit on bench-bottom option
join Serena in shower- oh, well do more than- make her cum
have sex- pick you fave but cum on boobs
sleep

day 8
study technical
chat with Melissa
chat with Lorena
tell her you fixed the camaro
go home for phone cut scene- choose bottom option
go to work (cut scene with Serena)
study technical
go home for cut scene with Serena- go to her work for her- give Lorena back rub
ask her for sex- choose what you like- make her orgasm
end of day

day 9
study technical
work on primera
chat with Melissa
chat with Lorena- cut scene- if there is some worth showing me
go shopping- buy egg and wine
study technical
give her wine
sit on bench-bottom option
join Serena in shower- oh, well do more than- make her cum
take naughty pictures
sleep

day 10
go to work - cut scene- give her money
go home to kitchen- cut scene- hotel
talk to Melissa
flirt with Serena- touch her boobs
go to bathroom- cut scene-*** options*** to continue- "let’s see" then "resist"
talk to Lorena- cut scene-well, I've come this far- sex - pull out
drink coffee
work on cayenne
give Serena egg
read Serena's book
sleep

day 11
work on cayenne
drink coffee
go to Serena's work - cut scene- "Serena…"- make her climax
talk to Melissa
shower
fuck Lorena- use energy
remove her shirt
study technical
ask for blow job- make her swallow
sleep

day 12
go to work- cut scene- are you insane?- enjoy
work on cayenne
visit Melissa
fool around with Lorena- cum on face
drink coffee
call Nicole- meet her in hotel- sex- focus on her
finish out the day by your choice not important
for example- shower- join Serena in shower- have sex both without full endings
sleep

day 13
caress Serena
blow job from Lorena in park
talk to Melissa
go to store- watch girls fool around- do not disrupt ***EXCEPTION LISTED BELOW***
work on cayenne
go shopping- buy leathers
give leathers to Serena
drink coffee
watch tv
go to bed room- cut scene- that's how this is going to be-order her to stop- she was his- focus on her
second cut scene! - that's the plan- Serena, love of my life- this scene doesn't use energy
end of day

day 14
From here play as you like!
you can invite either girl to threesome (best results if you have 4 energy) or find sex you missed

Exception- this step in the walkthrough causes you to proceed faster than the game intends at this point. Choosing it here prevents the first sex scene with Melissa, triggered by visiting Melissa at work at 18 on day 15 from triggering. If you want to see it. You need avoid the store from 11:00-14:00 on day 13 and 14.
Last edited by Taylor Strutt on Fri, 16Mar04 01:38, edited 4 times in total.
Taylor Strutt
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: Lop Gold- Living with Serena: Forbidden Fruit

Postby Stormy » Mon, 16Feb22 13:23

Does this contain everything? btw thanks for the walkthrough.
Stormy
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby Super » Tue, 16Feb23 06:52

Hm, couple problems early on that throw the whole thing out of whack and thus do not allow you to get the first sex scene. At least for me and I tried folowing it exactly a few times
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Taylor Strutt » Tue, 16Feb23 16:08

Oops! Thanks Super. Somehow I left out ONE step in day three and it threw the whole thing askew. It has been updated and should work.
Taylor Strutt
great white shark

Postby Micky20 » Tue, 16Feb23 17:14

on day 3 after you've spoken to serena about your/her work it says run which you're unable to do at that point is that a mistake
Micky20
sirens hunter

Postby Super » Tue, 16Feb23 17:55

o Day 12 I didn't have enough energy to focus on Nicole as you said by following your thing and then Serena left me for her so whee?
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby Skelaturi » Tue, 16Feb23 22:44

Stormy wrote:Does this contain everything? btw thanks for the walkthrough.

Nope, it mostly contains Taylor's early game setup for a multitude of the "good" endings.
What it doesn't contain:
- in-depth achievements (but honestly those are all pre-expansion)
- All endings on what is exactly required, and cause of the positive Serena start, it doesn't contain the Serena cheats on you
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby bing6541 » Tue, 16Feb23 22:53

Super wrote:o Day 12 I didn't have enough energy to focus on Nicole as you said by following your thing and then Serena left me for her so whee?

You need to drink coffee before calling Nicole. It's missing from the walkthrough.
bing6541
great white shark

Postby Taylor Strutt » Wed, 16Feb24 01:56

Thanks for the heads up on the missing coffee and my incorrect wording on day 3's (meant jog, wrote run). I added those changes.

Skelaturi is right, this isn't comprehensive for every ending or achievement, mostly because it was never meant to be. I hope that is okay. My goal was to set people up to get as much as possible in one playthrough and give them time to explore things I missed or avoided. I also hope it points out where the major branches and choices are so others can find the things not listed here easily. Plus, by the time I was done writing what I did I was burned on the game and didn't feel like repeating it a dozen times hunting and searching for each individual ending and explaining them. If someone else has that information or wants to find it and share on here, great! Please do!

Have fun playing. I just hope this helped.
Taylor Strutt
great white shark

Postby herkalurk » Thu, 16Feb25 00:18

Could you post all of your choices all the way up to and including one of the threesome scenes?

I have completed the walkthrough following each step, but end the game without getting a threesome. Unsure where I'm going wrong at this point.
herkalurk
sirens hunter

Postby Guntag » Thu, 16Feb25 19:17

Thanks a lot for this walkthrough !
Guntag
lagoon predator

Postby Taylor Strutt » Fri, 16Feb26 01:45

herkalurk wrote:Could you post all of your choices all the way up to and including one of the threesome scenes?

I have completed the walkthrough following each step, but end the game without getting a threesome. Unsure where I'm going wrong at this point.

Hmm... that is strange? Anyone else having this trouble?

Herkalurk, before I can do what you're are asking I think I need more information from you. Could you post the EXACT relationship level with Serena and the other girls at the end of each day, as well as the amount of energy, money, job experience, and what things are in your inventory daily, so I can compare to what I was getting. Also, I need you to provide, in order, the exact choices you made after where the walkthrough ends up to your ending, as well as which ending you got. I am just curious since no one else seems to be having this trouble. Maybe you made some crazy combination of choices I didn't know was possible and no one else has done that makes it so you alone cannot get a threesome? Or did you just get to the end of what I posted and stop without trying anything on your own? I am willing to help, but not if you won't do anything to help yourself.
Taylor Strutt
great white shark

Postby herkalurk » Fri, 16Feb26 06:41

Taylor Strutt wrote:
herkalurk wrote:Could you post all of your choices all the way up to and including one of the threesome scenes?

Hmm... that is strange? Anyone else having this trouble?

Herkalurk, before I can do what you're are asking I think I need more information from you. Could you post the EXACT relationship level with Serena and the other girls at the end of each day, as well as the amount of energy, money, job experience, and what things are in your inventory daily, so I can compare to what I was getting. Also, I need you to provide, in order, the exact choices you made after where the walkthrough ends up to your ending, as well as which ending you got. I am just curious since no one else seems to be having this trouble. Maybe you made some crazy combination of choices I didn't know was possible and no one else has done that makes it so you alone cannot get a threesome? Or did you just get to the end of what I posted and stop without trying anything on your own? I am willing to help, but not if you won't do anything to help yourself.

I'll replay it again and record my choices. I had gotten endings 6A and 6B and 8 I believe. After I completed the walkthrough I would just continue down a path of trying to up each girls relationship. Buy a wine every few days. Join Serena at the park, etc. I just don't know what triggers the 3some.
herkalurk
sirens hunter

Postby Taylor Strutt » Sun, 16Feb28 02:37

herkalurk, sorry! My last message was snarky and kind of rude. Forget all that I told you to do. I honestly thought you probably hadn't tried anything after the end of the walkthrough, but it sounds like you have tried which is all I wanted to make sure you had done. You may have been trying too hard though!

During one of the last parts of the walkthrough you should have triggered a scene with Serena in black bra and panties where while going down her she mentions "nic," (the correct choices for this scene to lead to a threesome are described in the walkthrough). After this scene if you talk to the either Melissa or Lorena at their work you should see a new option, "talk to -insert name- about threesome" (or something along those lines). Make sure your energy bar is full and just choose that option!
Taylor Strutt
great white shark

Postby herkalurk » Sun, 16Feb28 20:04

Taylor Strutt wrote:herkalurk, sorry! My last message was snarky and kind of rude. Forget all that I told you to do. I honestly thought you probably hadn't tried anything after the end of the walkthrough, but it sounds like you have tried which is all I wanted to make sure you had done. You may have been trying too hard though!

During one of the last parts of the walkthrough you should have triggered a scene with Serena in black bra and panties where while going down her she mentions "nic," (the correct choices for this scene to lead to a threesome are described in the walkthrough). After this scene if you talk to the either Melissa or Lorena at their work you should see a new option, "talk to -insert name- about threesome" (or something along those lines). Make sure your energy bar is full and just choose that option!

Ok, I do remember that scene, but no options after to ask either Melissa or Lorena....

I'll have to replay it up to that point and be careful.
herkalurk
sirens hunter

Next

Return to Hints and walkthroughs