Cheat engine

Here you can post hints or a complete walkthrough for any games. Please no requests for help or questions in this section.

Re: Cheat engine

Postby muttdoggy » Fri, 16Sep30 01:38

Froggus is my overlord. I'm not worthy of the chance to worship him. He has made gaming so easy that it's no longer a challenge. All hail lord Froggus! :roi: :crazy:
The 0.52 version is awesome with most RPG Maker games since you can edit the switches and variables that used to take you several attempts to safely get down to 1 or 2 addresses. It finds it right way. It works wonders on the free version of A Zombie's Life. I used to have to scavenge this and that but now I only need to find it once. Run home, get 99 of it, and then turn back the clock if I need to. :D
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Pervy Turian » Tue, 17Jan24 02:11

My anti-virus program quarantined the executable as soon as I started installing it, should I assume that it is just being overprotective?
Pervy Turian
Pilot fish

Postby ttant » Tue, 17Jan24 08:06

Pervy Turian wrote:My anti-virus program quarantined the executable as soon as I started installing it, should I assume that it is just being overprotective?

Yes and no. This program changes memorry content, like a malware can do. The only difference is that you are doing it, not a malware, but your anti virus can't and don't know that. So for safety reason it blocks this tools.
ttant
star of the reef

Postby Pervy Turian » Wed, 17Jan25 16:02

ttant wrote:
Pervy Turian wrote:My anti-virus program quarantined the executable as soon as I started installing it, should I assume that it is just being overprotective?

Yes and no. This program changes memorry content, like a malware can do. The only difference is that you are doing it, not a malware, but your anti virus can't and don't know that. So for safety reason it blocks this tools.

Okay then, so I guess it's fine to install it...
Pervy Turian
Pilot fish

Postby MikaelGuy » Fri, 17Sep29 17:23

Thanks a lot! As a rule I don't cheat, but I became frustrated at one moment and almost quit the game.
MikaelGuy
Pilot fish

Previous

Return to Hints and walkthroughs