Emily: Sister Atraction - Walkthrough

Here you can post hints or a complete walkthrough for any games. Please no requests for help or questions in this section.

Re: Emily: Sister Atraction - Walkthrough

Postby Duder » Wed, 14Jun04 01:38

Also, if you end the first day with high intimacy and low daring, Emily jacks you off at the end. Thought that was a cool scene.
Duder
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Sierrebrarc » Wed, 14Jun04 16:32

ty ty Duder. I agree that reading the diary seems to have no effect, and often skip that part. I just go into her room for the daring, and to check the pics then leave. Also, I'm going to have to do a high intimacy low daringness run now just to see what changes!
Sierrebrarc
great white shark

Postby jfrancois323 » Thu, 14Jun05 23:26

i just got a small problem, but nothing major: when you got to do some practice, the game ask you where, if you enter a number (if the pc is on) any numbers refer to mail. if it happen, press 4 before entering the location!!
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby Sierrebrarc » Fri, 14Jun06 00:42

Hmmm I have never had that problem, and I NEVER turn the pc off lol. However glad to hear there is a fix if it does happen!!!
Sierrebrarc
great white shark

Postby ttant » Fri, 14Jun06 17:33

jfrancois323 wrote:i just got a small problem, but nothing major: when you got to do some practice, the game ask you where, if you enter a number (if the pc is on) any numbers refer to mail. if it happen, press 4 before entering the location!!

I reproduice this bug using save / restore game.
ttant
star of the reef

Postby aicarrie1 » Wed, 14Oct01 13:40

How do I start the photo session on the beach?
aicarrie1
Pilot fish

Postby Sierrebrarc » Wed, 14Oct01 14:14

Correction. .. give me a sec while I review
Sierrebrarc
great white shark

Postby Sierrebrarc » Wed, 14Oct01 14:25

Check out "to the lake," and the info under 8 th and 9 th show. If you did those and still did not get the options then you should go through the whole list and make sure you didn't miss anything. If you don't have high enough scores intimacy that can limit what you do.
Sierrebrarc
great white shark

Postby Cloaked Paladin » Fri, 14Oct03 03:50

Do you happen to know the required score for full intimacy on the Emily Intimacy (4+)? Even with the Nukem code, I can't seem to get those scenes.
Cloaked Paladin
Pilot fish

Postby Sierrebrarc » Fri, 14Oct03 07:46

5 points possible the first day. Look under first talk, first show, second show, killing spider. You get two more points under to the lake on day two.
Sierrebrarc
great white shark

Postby PinkVendetta » Fri, 14Oct03 10:15

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 11:31, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

sex: Female

Postby TheFerry » Tue, 14Oct28 17:08

Thanks for the walkthrough, I have problems with games like these [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
https://yareel.com?referral_id=14998
TheFerry
great white shark

Postby cypisek1233 » Sat, 14Nov01 01:59

thank you very much for this walkthrough. Now I can see how outstanding this game is :)
cypisek1233
sirens hunter

Postby Sierrebrarc » Thu, 14Nov06 15:35

You're welcome for the walk through.
This was my first aif, but I used to play "Eric the Unready" way back in the day. I had some idea how it worked and once I figured it all out, I figured why leave others in the dark.

Sorry you didn't like the game pink. I didn't make it, I just made playing it easier. Like I said it was hard to get past the incest, but by thinking of them as step siblings it was allot easier. But even then I'm sure it's not for everyone.
Sierrebrarc
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Wed, 14Nov19 19:15

Great guide, if it wasn't for this i probaly would have been stuck in Anonymous room for days. But i did find soemthing i didn't see in the guide.

On the 6th show when intimacy is high and you cum inside emily's pussy she will mention something about penetration and she wonders how the real thing feels like. And she wants to test it tomorrow.
When followed on to the Ninth show, you get the option to "fuck pussy" enjoy her virginity

hope that helps

edit1: found another command
X, fuck me or x, fuck cock . Believe they are the same, but they give a different position then fuck pussy. X is btw "emily" or "amy"(fantasy) Also when you use this command in the woods before "fuck pussy" Emily will mention that you got to learn her how.

enjoy

edit2: corrected something up the previous ones but gotta feeling noone found my mistake yet ^^. Also

Anal, nope you can't get anal sex But you can talk about it. Here is how if you "ask emily about anal" it will say you your a sexmaniac you need to find a conversation first. I can confirm that at the lake if you talk about Dennis and Linda and their perv anal sex. You can talk about it afterwards "ask emily about anal" she will have to think about it do a few more thing at the lake and ask her again and at that point atleast in my opinion i praised Palmer for the entire game, but i cursed him there
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

PreviousNext

Return to Hints and walkthroughs