Sexy girls from the lagoon great artists

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Sexy girls from the lagoon great artists

Postby PinkVendeta » Wed, 17May10 21:14

Ehlanna wrote:Ditto the 'overweight' - I'd say curvy; and if you think she is overweight what do you think about Marilyn Monroe? ;)

Well clearly I would not do any sort of a compare with your model and Marilyn Monroe, as that would be silly, your model is no Marilyn Monroe :lol:

No one can decide if Marilyn Monroe was a size 8 back then or was sized 12 through to 16, but keeping in mind dress sizes were much different back then to what they are now, but really how is that even important, having read of her life a while back, sexually abused as a kid on numerious times, what a hard life, pity no one got the chair for doing that to her, always hardness in her life, then to a sad ending.

Marilyn Monroe a girl who never gave up fighting to improve herself, inspite of the horrible crap that happened to her in childhood, and most of her life, this is what has made her iconic, sorry Ehlanna, your render can never be compared to an icon.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Ehlanna » Wed, 17May10 23:13

PinkVendeta wrote:
Ehlanna wrote:Ditto the 'overweight' - I'd say curvy; and if you think she is overweight what do you think about Marilyn Monroe? ;)

Well clearly I would not do any sort of a compare with your model and Marilyn Monroe, as that would be silly, your model is no Marilyn Monroe :lol:

No one can decide if Marilyn Monroe was a size 8 back then or was sized 12 through to 16, but keeping in mind dress sizes were much different back then to what they are now, but really how is that even important, having read of her life a while back, sexually abused as a kid on numerious times, what a hard life, pity no one got the chair for doing that to her, always hardness in her life, then to a sad ending.

Marilyn Monroe a girl who never gave up fighting to improve herself, inspite of the horrible crap that happened to her in childhood, and most of her life, this is what has made her iconic, sorry Ehlanna, your render can never be compared to an icon.

You misunderstand me!!!!! Not trying to compare my renders to a real person, regardless of who they are. I was alluding to the fact that Marilyn Monroe was probably curvier than the girl in that render, which you thought was 'overweight' and was having a mild josh with you whilst, sort of, trying to highlight the very real fact that (despite her being digital polygons) I think saying she is overweight is just wrong. Normal bit be a better term, maybe curvy or cuddly? But that is not what this topic is about! :)
Ehlanna
star of the reef

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 17May11 00:08

cuddly - adjective - endearing and pleasant to cuddle, especially as a result of being soft or plump.

curvy, these girls are considered to be curvy:

Frankly, as a girl, when I look at them I do not see curvy, I do see cuddly though.

Where as, some men and women also do ask, when did curvy or thick as it is sometimes called, turn into this:

Last edited by PinkVendeta on Thu, 17May11 08:55, edited 1 time in total.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Rikwar » Thu, 17May11 00:26

Cuddly or curvy a boob that's lopsided men love them all [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Great work on those renders Ehlanna a body size and look for all to enjoy ;)
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 17May11 08:42

Rikwar wrote:Cuddly or curvy a boob that's lopsided men love them all [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Great work on those renders Ehlanna a body size and look for all to enjoy ;)

Rikwar, You could be a real life Diplomat with that smooth approach of: a one size for all fits all :D
It sadly is not true, but how You worded it, so Diplomatically, could even sway me to your side and thinking :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Rastifan » Sat, 17May20 03:52

Elsa was supposed to attend meetings concerning matters of state, but she is easily distracted [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rastifan » Sat, 17May20 03:59

Gogo Tomago's sexy geek calendar pin up session.

Original size https://s20.pixxxels.org/qw09xk74r/Gogo_Pinup.jpg
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rastifan » Sat, 17May20 04:05

Anna sunbathing her pussy :16:
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rastifan » Sat, 17May20 09:07

Elastigirl Vs Vacation Image

Did you know that Elastigirl's boobs tend to expand in a warm climate? Well now you do.
And much to our delight she has exposed them in her sleep for some much needed air.
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Greebo » Sat, 17May20 17:09

Rastifan wrote:Anna sunbathing her pussy :16:

I can definitely vouch for the fact that many pussies like to make the most of a sunbeam or two, plus a snooze after a nice, hot encounter as Elastigirl is clearly demonstrating. [img]kator/smiley130.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Rastifan » Sun, 17May21 04:18

Greebo wrote:I can definitely vouch for the fact that many pussies like to make the most of a sunbeam or two, plus a snooze after a nice, hot encounter as Elastigirl is clearly demonstrating. [img]kator/smiley130.gif[/img]

Oh I see. Does Greebo speak from experience? Worn out a pussy or two in the sun, perhaps some boobs as well? You dog you, or cat as it were :roi:
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby rkshooter » Tue, 17Jul04 15:01

1000.jpg

Time for some new Stuff the Hackers don't have.
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby Joe.Pizza » Tue, 17Jul04 16:50

rkshooter wrote:Time for some new Stuff the Hackers don't have.

Very nice rkshooter! A 21st century cowgirl in a 1950's soda shoppe. Is this a new story?

Speaking of stories, will "Life's Little Bumps" be continued? For over a year Sally has been mounted, Jeremy has been constricted, and Jules has been waiting for some action. They all could use a break. :lol:
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Some pretty ladies from my tumblr blog

Postby Niauropsaka » Sun, 17Jul16 23:11

I am sorry to hear that this site was brought down.

I have not posted here in a while. Here are two renders from March:

And one from June:

Niauropsaka
lagoon predator

Postby Sarchx » Sun, 17Jul16 23:23

Very nice, but your girlfriend should stop walking on the ceiling, and turn the right side up ;)
Sarchx
Sarchx
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls