Illustrated Love Stories

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Illustrated Love Stories

Postby LRM » Fri, 10Dec10 13:43

They download fine (my bad) but they do not play once downloaded. There is no executble file. Selecting any html takes you to the web site and none of the pictures appear.
L
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby Greebo » Fri, 10Dec10 16:11

There is no .exe because it uses .htmls instead. Once the .zip is unpacked you should end up with nested folders. If you open the main folder you should find another folder and seven .htmls. Open the home.html in your browser and what you will see will look like you're on the website but it will be the same page only running off-line from where you stored the download.

I found that the picture that you are supposed to click on to start reading 'The Hypnotist' appeared to be replaced by a short thick dark line to the left of the text, but if you mouse onto it and click, it turns out to be a hot spot that does the same as clicking on the picture.
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby ILSWriter » Fri, 10Dec10 16:42

I'm sorry about the download problems. I hate to tell you to try again but I think I have resolved the problem. If you download Practical Hypnotism, and extract the hypnot.zip file you should get: (1) three folders (hypno, files and images); (2) one php file; and (3) six HTML files. One of the HTML files is home.html. Double click on it and it will appear you are on the net at my home page but of course you aren't. Greebo is spot on.
You should now see the image that has been missing. It is in the image folder referred to under (1) above.
ILSWriter
lagoon predator

Postby Jackson » Fri, 10Dec10 17:50

Good work!
I really liked your stories. The hypnotic stuff seems a little strange to me but I liked A day at the school very much.
Good graphics and very sexy !!!
Jackson
great white shark

Postby LRM » Fri, 10Dec10 23:30

Forgive me I experienced a DOS moment... It works with both IE8 and Mozilla, I just needed a slight prod.
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby ILSWriter » Sat, 10Dec11 00:48

I'm sorry to have to tell you guys this but I just uploaded another Practical Hypnotism story. So the zip files you finally were able to download are now out of date. If you download it now it will contain the latest story.
ILSWriter
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 10Dec11 02:05

ILSWriter wrote : I'm sorry to have to tell you guys this but I just uploaded another Practical Hypnotism story. So the zip files you finally were able to download are now out of date. If you download it now it will contain the latest story.

Sorry but your download button doesn't work:
page source shows "files/hypno.zip"
maybe that should be:
"../files/hypno.zip".
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby ILSWriter » Sat, 10Dec11 05:51

Squeeky, I am sorry this downloading has become such a problem. The route it goes is : home.html > hypno/hypno00.html > dl_hypno.html > files/hypnot.zip (note the "t" in the zip file name.)

If you are showing the download at files/hypno.zip that was changed early today. I just checked the above route (on the website)and it downloads fine.
ILSWriter
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 10Dec11 06:08

ILSWriter wrote : Squeeky, I am sorry this downloading has become such a problem. The route it goes is : home.html > hypno/hypno00.html > dl_hypno.html > files/hypnot.zip (note the "t" in the zip file name.)

If you are showing the download at files/hypno.zip that was changed early today. I just checked the above route (on the website)and it downloads fine.

I am currently downloading with the "t". I think that the "t" was missing as think "hypno.zip" may have been the earlier file?

At this point the D/L is at about 20%. Thanks.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 10Dec12 06:27

Ah!!! Image
Not sure why but I've had to download that file more than once, kept terminating before download completed.

On extraction I was pleasantly surprised. The contents of my destination folder (after extraction) suggested that I may have all stories in one bundle. By the size of the story that seemed ridiculous as proved to be the case.

I'm not complaining, I will be able to add the other stories to the folder and use that framework for navigation; archive it on my HDD as if a mini-server! [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby cruiser » Sun, 10Dec12 12:47

I read your stories and I have to say.... Image well done Image
Thank you for it and keep going [img]kator/lool.gif[/img]
cruiser
star of the reef

Postby ILSWriter » Sat, 10Dec18 02:37

Here are three teenagers that grow up in my latest story:
This story is about how most of us spent our teenage years.
ILSWriter
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 10Dec18 04:07

Half your luck! [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img] Wasn't very likely during mine. [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Werehunter » Sat, 10Dec18 06:49

Do the characters age during the course of the story. I stopped once the story stated they were 12. While I've enjoyed your stories, I have no interest in one with characters that young.
Werehunter
great white shark

Postby Jackson » Sat, 10Dec18 17:30

@werehunter: Yes they grow older 6 years (3 times 2 years, but nothing much happens in the first years)

I'm a little disapointed I must admit! The scenes n stuff are nice. But I'm really not into this incest stuff. Why do a twin brother and sister have to get involved with each other? I'm ok with the cousin (espacialy because she is really hot) but I dislike the brother-sister thing! When I was reading the story I tried to think of them as good friends and not sibblings.

And why does it end when it gets interesting? Will there be a second part?
Jackson
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls