Illustrated Love Stories

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Illustrated Love Stories

Postby Greebo » Sat, 11Jan22 15:35

If you're using Firefox go to Edit->Preferences->Applications and see what App is selected for playing MPEGs. You might be able to select something else that works better.

If you are just getting an undifferentiated rectangle maybe you are missing the relevant codec
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby ILSWriter » Sun, 11Jan23 01:55

I can PM you a link to where they may be downloaded but ONLY with the permission of ILSWriter.

You certainly have my permission to do what ever you want with any files you may have downloaded from my site. Good luck.

BTW, I'm in the process of trying to convert my animations to flash.
ILSWriter
lagoon predator

Postby Greebo » Sun, 11Jan23 02:40

I was wondering whether multiple serial animations like the Nun sequence would be best merged into one file, ILSWriter. Half a dozen very short ones doesn't seem likely to be as satisfactory, unless some of the short ones are supposed to loop.
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby ILSWriter » Sun, 11Jan23 03:58

I was wondering whether multiple serial animations like the Nun sequence would be best merged into one file,

You can see them as one file in my story, "Growing Up." The problem is with avi files it took three minutes to load. I ran a poll and over half said they wouldn't wait that long no matter how good it was. So, I thought this time, I would try to break it up and see if that would help. That's not working so I am trying to go flash. Wish me luck.
ILSWriter
lagoon predator

Postby Graen » Sun, 11Jan23 05:03

"I just want to tell you good luck. We're all counting on you."

:lol:
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby gpeterson » Wed, 11Jan26 02:10

can anyone tell me how to download and run a file like this that is rar or win zip. I see lots but can't figure how how to run them on my computer. Any help is appreciated. thanks
gpeterson
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Wed, 11Jan26 02:24

.rars and .zips are normally a whole bunch of files and, maybe, folders, that have been archived and compressed into one. Downloading them is as easy as downloading any other file and will normally be handled by your browser with minor input from you as to where they should be downloaded to.

Once you have them in a suitable place they need to be unpacked using a utility like unrar or unzip.
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Boldguy » Thu, 11Jan27 04:46

Checked out the site, there's some good stuff there!
Boldguy
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Sun, 11Jan30 01:57

ILSWriter has a new story available. Chapter 1 held my attention.
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Greebo » Sun, 11Jan30 02:59

Is ILSWriter one person or a team, generating stories at this rate?

Still, in the early days of Milly, before his job ate up all his time and his table saw tried to eat his mouse hand, RKS used to be able to turn out a new episode about twice a month - admittedly Milly's story has gained a tricky storyline since then, as well as the other impediments to his art
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 11Jan30 03:12

Umm?
What can I say?

One question occurs to me, and don't consider it preemptive if the story line is not complete, but does the "favourite nurse" (er the only nurse) get to be better 'favoured' than as a clinical specimen? And I don't mean by the "techie" who we are likely to see a little later.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Greebo » Sun, 11Jan30 03:29

Hmm, fascinating - I just viewed it! That probe would not be any good for a virgin with an intact hymen or someone with vaginismus! [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] Maybe the doctor should have given her a prescrïption for a set of dildoes and a vibrator, complete with instructions - or even a pair of wa balls.
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby LRM » Sun, 11Jan30 04:19

Greebo wrote : Hmm, fascinating - I just viewed it! That probe would not be any good for a virgin with an intact hymen or someone with vaginismus! [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] Maybe the doctor should have given her a prescrïption for a set of dildoes and a vibrator, complete with instructions - or even a pair of wa balls.

If my daughter, after my Lady posts the required bail, we would be finding a second opinion and suggesting the AMA remove this gent's license. Since it is not my daughter it has many enjoyable possibilities. ILS humor me and say she is at the age of consent.
L
Yes Squeeky, I too expected the Doc to use a different probe. Perhaps he does not fancy the fairer sex.
Editing caused by reliance on my memory...
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 11Jan30 05:03

LRM wrote :
If my daughter, after my Lady posts the required bail, we would be finding a second opinion and suggesting the AMA remove this gent's license. Since it is not my daughter it has many enjoyable possibilities. ILS humor me and say she is at the age of consent.
L
Yes Squeeky, I too expected the Doc to use a different probe. Perhaps he does not fancy the fairer sex.
Editing caused by reliance on my memory...

Hmm! Martial arts acquired in one's profession might be difficult to defend. [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Appreciation of the fairer sex? But he was missing her. Still, one very often needs a "crutch" to lean on. [img]kator/smiley36.gif[/img]
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Jackson » Sun, 11Jan30 17:20

well it's a nice new story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
I also kinda liked that you could see the mothers panties in a scene or two, even though there is a little graphical bug involved with the skirt.

And it seems to me that the ladies nearly always have short hair. How about another long haired girl sometime again?
Jackson
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls