Illustrated Love Stories

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Illustrated Love Stories

Postby Jackson » Wed, 11Jan19 00:57

Hi there,

I'm having a little trouble with the animations. They seem to be really nice. But they litteraly take ages to load! And I have to click on play manually. I think it's really strange that its loading so slowly. And also if I click continue (from a animated page) my internet explorer crashes.
In google chrome I could just click through but there it says that I'm missing a plugin.

Now some personal opinions on the story itself.
I think that a "story" itself has come a little short and it is more like a show with a few subtitles. There are a lot of nice girls with very brief action. I think that quality goes over quantity. In this case you have spoiled a lot of nice models without using them properly. Maybe you could have divided the story into a few parts and then go a little deeper into the single stories in the different rooms.

And I have found a little annyoing graphics glitch on party_106.html. His hand goes right through her head.

Oh and one more opinion:
I think the girls go a little to openly. You can see nipples and pussy to early already. I find it much more interesting if they just get revealed during the story.

- just my 50cents.

edit: I forgot to say thank you very much for this story. All in all I enjoyed it very much and I do appreciate the work you put into those stories. So thank you! :)
Jackson
great white shark

Postby LRM » Wed, 11Jan19 02:26

@ILSWriter;
I enjoyed the story. Your art work is very good. Do you operate a Mac? I converted your .AVIs to .MPGs (they are smaller and load without delay), I can with the MS media player select play all and watch the entire sequence without interruption (or the need for either hand). I am not talented enough to rewrite your scrïpt and likely would not in respect to you regardless. It is something I ask you consider. If we are neighbors i will likely give a little space, I do not wish to be to close when the lightning strikes. [img]kator/lool.gif[/img]
It is apparent, as are all of your contributions, the work you put into them.
Thank You
L
To all that illustrated my point Thanks as well. Graen I filed your trick away but am not certain there is sufficient memory. LOL
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby Jackson » Wed, 11Jan19 02:48

oh myy..... I just got to see the blowjob animation!!
This is really awesome! How she's crawling up to him and starting to suck him. Really sexy, love that!
Jackson
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Thu, 11Jan20 04:13

The MPEGs work a lot better for me - mind you, you missed one of the early ones, it's still a longish .avi
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 11Jan20 04:55

Well that solves an issue. I was getting a screen to say to download some plug-in but there didn't seem to be one available. I could view the avi's by clicking on the resident directory, but, well that's not where it was supposed to happen.

Must go back and review when I have a moment.

Thanks to those advising and ILSWriter for taking the time to listen.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby ILSWriter » Fri, 11Jan21 02:35

I thought that by now someone would have commented on the fraternity and sorority names used in Party Time. I guess everyone just looks at the pictures and passes over the text. [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] That will make my future stories easier to produce, just pictures, no words.
ILSWriter
lagoon predator

Postby Jackson » Fri, 11Jan21 02:46

hey hey wait a moment! :D
I already mentioned that the story itself came a little short. And I kinda forgot to mention the strange names! But they were something that first caught my eye.
Just using variables that even follow up is a little cheap! ;)
Pictures are nice but with a little more story it's much more interesting!! I still read everything even tho there was quite some repetition!
Jackson
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Fri, 11Jan21 03:06

Yeah, even I manage to read without moving my lips and following the words with my finger! [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

By the way, are you sure the lads were pirates and not whalers, because there seemed to be a lot of harpooning going on?
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Hey Chief » Fri, 11Jan21 09:43

Ok, I need some help here, I dl the story and verified that the mpeg's are in the cooect folder still will not play?? I have the same problem when playing from the site.. I am running XP pro and Latest QT what might be wrong on my machine?

Thanks Mr. Wayne Image
Hey Chief
lagoon predator

Postby LRM » Fri, 11Jan21 11:03

SHH; let us keep this between the two of us. I have the same problem. I have the original .AVI game that does work.
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Greebo » Fri, 11Jan21 14:28

Hey Chief wrote : Ok, I need some help here, I dl the story and verified that the mpeg's are in the cooect folder still will not play?? I have the same problem when playing from the site.. I am running XP pro and Latest QT what might be wrong on my machine?

Thanks Mr. Wayne Image

Can your setup actually run MPEGs outside the context of the ILS story? Sounds like a possible codec problem with QT
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Hey Chief » Sat, 11Jan22 08:59

Hi Greebo, yes my machine will run MPEGs other than ILS Story. When it comes to one of the ILS Story MPEGs a "Black" Screen comes up, the player speed appears to be ok but no scene is shown?

Greebo, would it be Ok for LRM to PM me the "old" avi files?

Thanks for taking the time to help me.
Mr. Wayne
Hey Chief
lagoon predator

Postby LRM » Sat, 11Jan22 11:44

You need the old control files as well. I can PM you a link to where they may be downloaded but ONLY with the permission of ILSWriter.
I have the original *.RAR files if that is all that is needed or I can copy all the expanded files. Which must be done to work is beyond my level of expertise. Either way requires an official okee dokee from Writer (the author).
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Greebo » Sat, 11Jan22 14:41

Hey Chief wrote : Hi Greebo, yes my machine will run MPEGs other than ILS Story. When it comes to one of the ILS Story MPEGs a "Black" Screen comes up, the player speed appears to be ok but no scene is shown?

Greebo, would it be Ok for LRM to PM me the "old" avi files?

Thanks for taking the time to help me.
Mr. Wayne

It's strange, the problem you're having with the MPEG version using Windoze and QT sounds similar to what I was experiencing with the AVI version using Linux and MPlayer - I had thought my problem to be a M$ induced one but maybe there's more to it than that.

With the .avis I found I just got a non responsive black rectangle, but right clicking and choosing full screen often enabled the ability to 'play' the .avi which proceeded to run in glorious sloth powered treacle motion - at least the MPEGs are a tenth of the size and so can stream at a reasonable speed, quite apart from being much less of a burden on the ILS server!
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby LRM » Sat, 11Jan22 15:18

Greebo
What Chief saw is what I got also when I tried to actuate Writer's site. I did not attempt a download because it would not play.
I did try MPG files with my existing story and that was a no go too.
L
I saw a gray rectangle with the lowest AVI in both MS and The Real Alternative media players. It was visible in QT and DivX.
Got Wood?
LRM

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls