The Red Hot Team

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: The Red Hot Team

Postby spitzertyp » Thu, 10Apr15 19:52

Great work again JJ, really hot and stimulating ;-) Now i have two storylines waiting for: what will happen with the woman on the other side of the street? Will she go on to watch and relax herself or is she goin to meet the hot cousins somewhere... and maybe join them doing things...? And of course: what will happen with the two guys at the door? Are they really ugly? And nevertheless glad enuough to share some hot hours with the girls??
Can't wait to see...
Keep it on JJ!
spitzertyp
Games Master

Postby JIMMYJOHN » Fri, 10Apr16 00:23

Thanks to you all.

@Sexychild
I think I mentionned in the very 1st episode that Tam & Nat were cousins. And Scottish.
I tried writing with "da scou'ish aaksount" but that quicly got very messy so I gave up. Too bad.

@Greebo
You're absolutely right, mate RKShooter wants to get some suggestions from you.
After all the great episodes he's written we can understand he needs ideas.
And Il Joker and me may get into the same problem very quickly.
That's one of the reasons why we wrote this note.
And yess, assess would be better than asses (or arses!) Just a typing error

@Squeeky
Yes you always have a nice thing to say to each and everyone of us.
So do some other Lagooners.
Obviously, you are not concerned

@Spitzertyp
Great.
It will probably be one of the 2 solutions. Which one? I don't know yet.
JIMMYJOHN
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 10Apr16 03:58

JIMMYJOHN wrote : Thanks to you all.

@Squeeky
Yes you always have a nice thing to say to each and everyone of us.
So do some other Lagooners.
Obviously, you are not concerned

Nice things to say? Mmm! Hasn't always been. But then, when someone gives of their best one cannot be cruelly dismissive.

"not concerned"? Not concerned about your respective contents? Never!

Concerned about ideas? Yes. I have from time to time proposed thoughts but generally within an entity rather than suggesting tangent paths of an author.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby Sexychild68 » Fri, 10Apr16 04:08

yea you are right JIMMYJOHN...you mentioned that they were cousins on the first page in part 1....my mistake...you might have the lady watcher, across the street, seduce Jimmy and have Tam catch them and eventually join in...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby JIMMYJOHN » Fri, 10Apr16 05:15

Squeeky wrote :
Nice things to say? Mmm! Hasn't always been. But then, when someone gives of their best one cannot be cruelly dismissive.

"not concerned"? Not concerned about your respective contents? Never!

Concerned about ideas? Yes. I have from time to time proposed thoughts but generally within an entity rather than suggesting tangent paths of an author.

So let's say that you USUALLY have nice things to say and that it's ALWAYS positive and constructive.

What I meant was that you and the other guys and girls who ALREADY post comments about our stuff are not concerned
or at least not the prime target of our demand.
JIMMYJOHN
lagoon predator

Postby JIMMYJOHN » Fri, 10Apr16 05:17

Sexychild68 wrote : you might have the lady watcher, across the street, seduce Jimmy and have Tam catch them and eventually join in...

Yes!
The more the merrier, innit?
Just come and join us, you're welcome! [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
JIMMYJOHN
lagoon predator

Postby Wayne » Fri, 10Apr16 12:18

Hi, JimmiJohn!

Congratulations! Great artwork! Gorgeous models! Teasing storytelling! Keep up this super job of yours, will you?

I guess it's time we got the peeking lady into some action with the girls! For example: she looks rather busy in her work (she must cancel meetings to keep on watching the girls) so she must me a top manager or something with many responsibilities, no time for steady relationship (she loves erotic sensual games rather than boring sex stands with lovers), rich, bisexual. Willing to catch the two young ladies into her net of intimacy and pleasure. Sends-out an anonymous invitation signing herself as... (I'll let you decide, that might be "Queen of Eros" or simply "Lady Watcher") for week-end to be spent in her mansion at the seaside, swimming pool, jacuzzi's, saunas, beach, motor-boat, aphrodisiac italian and thai food, candle light dining, good wine . Everything suitably organised to seduce the girls and drag them into gaining confidence and easiness with her to establish a pleasant mood all together....Friendship, sensuality and intimacy grow. All this atmosphere will raise as much as passion as required to lead to an overwhelming threesome! .

Tell me what you think. I've got also some ideas for the quoted men to join in...But that, if I may, in next message.... Image
Wayne
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 10Apr16 12:44

Really? Are the boys outside?

Would seem an anti-climax. I have not inside information but I'm going for the voyeur woman!

Sometime after that one or both may make out with the "boys". But then, are the "boys" just a lead up to introducing, "F*** Tam, look after me! Nat! Can't give you a foot! It's still swollen!"
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Wayne » Fri, 10Apr16 13:41

Hi Squeeky.

Bringing the guys into the affair, that would be a later episode (I've already got some ideas). For the time being I'd go on with the Lady Watcher, looks kinda intrigueing to me considering also that one of the cousins is openly bisexual and can exert her influence on the other cousin to drag her into the threesome.

The Lady Watcher too deserves stand-alone episodes, she's a character which inspires interesting developments...I'll think about it.

Wayne. Image
Wayne
Pilot fish

Previous

Return to Sexy girls