Ariane slightly changed, can you figure out how?

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Ariane slightly changed, can you figure out how?

Postby JFR » Sat, 18Feb24 08:34

LostTrout wrote:Have you tried Project Evolution by erogenesis on cgbytes? It's a new Poser figure with modern features like a facial rig. Since it's made by an erotic comic artist, the figure comes with sexual bits and even bones for the breasts. I'm a Daz user, so I haven't tried it, but it definitely looks interesting. The base figure looks much more like the average girl next door than supermodels like Victoria or even GND, but I'm sure she can be morphed to be more glamorous.

Interesting. That is obviously based on his "Lali" series of comics. It seems to be made, as you mentioned, to look more like real women and less like dream girls but he certainly makes that work well in his comics, with some VERY erotic bits. It might make for a change of pace for games as well.
JFR
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Tao Dude » Tue, 18Feb27 19:25

ArianeB wrote:So after a LOT of tweaking and adjusting, I decided that a Dawn conversion just isn't working. New characters will be Dawn based. but Ariane will be done with good old V4.

I figured out that the "curves" I was looking for could be added with the long forgotten, and rarely used V4 Muscle pack.

For me, this is easily the best of the pictures shared. The early Dawn conversions look good, but the girl looks much younger and less worldly-wise than the original Ariane: a younger sister, perhaps? the middle pictures with the big eyes and pointy chin look unrealistic, almost cartoony to me.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby ArianeB » Wed, 18Feb28 00:10

LostTrout wrote:Have you tried Project Evolution by erogenesis on cgbytes? It's a new Poser figure with modern features like a facial rig. Since it's made by an erotic comic artist, the figure comes with sexual bits and even bones for the breasts. I'm a Daz user, so I haven't tried it, but it definitely looks interesting. The base figure looks much more like the average girl next door than supermodels like Victoria or even GND, but I'm sure she can be morphed to be more glamorous.

Thanks for the heads up! I'm going to check this out. It looks like it has a lot of the same features as "Paulette" the advanced figure that comes with Poser 11.
ArianeB
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby AlexGe » Wed, 18May09 22:02

To be frankly it is less likely you can make her the same as the old one. For the best, in my opinion, just keep the old model.
AlexGe
Pilot fish

Postby ArianeB » Tue, 19Feb05 09:08

It's official, the most advanced 3D human model available commercially is now a Poser exclusive.

After years of us Poser people being jealous of G3 and G8, a group over at Renderosity released "La Femme".

My project to make a Dawn version of Ariane went on for days, and ultimately was a failure, but making a La Femme version of Ariane only took a few hours.

Too late to use this in my current game, there is not a lot of clothing or skin available for La Femme yet, and that's going to be a sticking point in the near future, but it will be solved in the next year or two.
ArianeB
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Wed, 19Feb06 06:58

She looks good, Ari!

I picture you with a face that's a bit ... less round? More oval? But I could definitely get used to this look.

(Although, the more I look, the "round" impression may be a trick of the hair.)

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

Postby JFR » Thu, 19Feb07 01:20

tlaero wrote:... I picture you with a face that's a bit ... less round? ...

+1. Those fuller cheeks don't quite look like the Ariane I came to love. Everything else looks great.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Joe.Pizza » Thu, 19Feb07 01:48

JFR wrote:

+1. Those fuller cheeks don't quite look like the Ariane I came to love. Everything else looks great.

I vote for the smaller aureoles. Umm, wait, there were other changes? :lol:
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby ArianeB » Thu, 19Feb07 07:26

Thanks all. Here's take 2. Brought in the cheeks and hair a little, made the fingers a little fatter, added a little asymmetry to eyes and eyebrows to give it a touch of realism, testing some experimental eyebrows, and added the trademark mole.
ArianeB
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Thu, 19Feb07 17:02

This forum needs a "Like" button...
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

Postby Greebo » Thu, 19Feb07 19:14

JFR wrote:

I think I'm with JFR and tlaero here.
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby LRM » Thu, 19Feb07 22:47

She looks good from where I sit. I prefer smaller eyes too. The original resembled some of the pedophile images we see here from time to time.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Bonhomie » Wed, 19Mar13 11:53

To me the original chin seemed a little deeper and not so rounded - which gave more height to the whole face.

Comparing the latest pic to your avatar version it looks like a 10 year age gap as well. The avatar is a mature woman with knowledge and experience exuding from the eyes - the new one looks like a 20-year-old yet to find out stuff!

Date Ariane was the game that got me hooked into the world of 'picture story games' and so Ariane is always the comparison baseline. :roi:
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby raiden1358 » Tue, 21Jul20 10:32

Awesome modeling job!
raiden1358
Pilot fish

Previous

Return to Sexy girls