Blonde giving good brain: 30 fps gif animation

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Blonde giving good brain: 30 fps gif animation

Postby jilliangates77 » Sat, 16Feb06 02:36

Available on Imgur:
http://imgur.com/iiHJesF

It's one of a few I've made with the couple in HD (1280 by 720) that I'm hoping to include in a new project.

Thoughts / feedback appreciated.

Happy Friday!
jilliangates77
great white shark

sex: Female

Re: Blonde giving good brain: 30 fps gif animation

Postby redle » Sat, 16Feb06 04:31

I'm not an image aficionado, like some around here. My thoughts are mixed on the image.

The people, the room, etc all look good in their own right. The shadow movement is a bit of a problem. There is the obvious large shadow shifting across the woman as she moves, yet the shadow on the inside of her left breast is more like a tattoo (it moves with her, rather than shifting). I think it would be better to either not have shadows, or they all need to do some shifting.

Also, just with the general movement, it's a bit wooden. One would expect at least some slight shifting from the guy (although if the woman's movements are believable enough, there could be scenarios where he doesn't move). As for the woman, there isn't any shifting in her posture either. Most likely she has her hands braced somewhere and her shoulders would be moving forward and back against the movement of her body. Head and neck aren't likely to retain such rigidity with respect to the body. Right now it looks a bit too much like a single frame of the woman that is just being shifted around the image.

The whole thing shows a lot of promise, and I've seen way worse in a lot of games. I'm simply trying to point out areas where changes could be made if you wanted to make it look more real. As with anything, where the point is when making smaller and smaller corrections and movements becomes not worth the effort, or time could be better spent on other tasks, only you can decide.
redle
star of the reef

Postby LostTrout » Wed, 16Feb10 06:55

I think it looks really good. The positions are good. The lighting is good. The characters really pop from the background. Very nice.

Just a little added movement everywhere might make it look a little more alive. Just having everything move a tiny bit so the scene doesn't look entirely static might help. A small shift in the neck. A bit of leg movement. Or maybe have the camera move a tiny bit instead of moving everyone's joints. Or those changes might ruin it. I'm never good at idle animations myself.
LostTrout
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Super » Fri, 16Feb12 21:24

Girl looks good and most of it looks good.

But to me, the fact the dick isn't moving just makes it seem like the girl and dick are on different planes if that makes sense? Like, the girl is just moving her head back and forth over air, and the dick is just a painting kinda in the background if that makes sense? Having the guy/ dick move a bit might help but I am no artist.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby LJames713 » Tue, 16Jul19 21:10

I've done some experiments with gifs (while not that explicit). I see what sort of innovations that all can provide.

Intriguing work...
LJames713
great white shark

Postby jvit » Tue, 16Aug09 01:38

Agree with what redle said. Some movement from the guy and a fixed reference from the girl (like a hand) would make it look better.

BTW, how long did it take you to render this?
I post some of my renders here: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3589&start=30
jvit
lagoon predator

Postby jilliangates77 » Tue, 16Aug09 15:44

How long? Hm; maybe 2-3 hours? If it was after I got the Titan X (march, sometime this year) then it could have been less. The imgur link seems to be smaller than 1280 by 720, which is how large I make everything for my current project.

The other animations I've done on my tumblr have gotten a bit better. Though as I replied in another thread a moment ago, animation is something I enjoy but struggle with a lot.

There is also the shadow issue, and yes, a hand would be a good thing to try in a future version.
jilliangates77
great white shark

sex: Female

Return to Sexy girls