BobbyTally's 3D girls

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: BobbyTally's 3D girls

Postby BobbyTally » Tue, 15Oct20 23:09

jvit wrote:Wow, I really like Mayala, and will be looking forward to seeing more of her.

Any chance of pairing her with Megan (and a lucky guy)?

Thank you. There will definitely be more of her... and Megan will appear in the serie, not in episode II but probably in the 3rd.

jvit wrote:One thing, what figure are you using for the cumshots? I think they would look better with a bit more transparency and/or subsurface scattering, if possible.

I am not happy with the cumshot and this is something I'd really like to improve. So far I just postwork the cum on the skin (the shot is from sledgehammer's omg dick). If anyone has a solution...
BobbyTally
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Mortze » Wed, 15Oct21 16:48

BobbyTally wrote:I am not happy with the cumshot and this is something I'd really like to improve. So far I just postwork the cum on the skin (the shot is from sledgehammer's omg dick). If anyone has a solution...

I'd suggest this product http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/43 ... al-s-Loadz
That's what I use (on my renders you funny guys [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img] )

I also use PS to copy/paste some...fluids from specific...pictures into my renders.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby BobbyTally » Wed, 15Oct21 23:00

Mortze wrote:I'd suggest this product http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/43 ... al-s-Loadz

Thank you for your advice. The promo picture looks great. Do you have any renders made by yourself I can find somewhere?

Thanks
B.
BobbyTally
great white shark

Postby jvit » Wed, 15Oct21 23:56

I also have the one Mortze suggested. If you have Poser 9 or newer, you can pick up a very good free texture.

EDIT: Over in my thread I posted an example of how it looks.
I post some of my renders here: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3589&start=30
jvit
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Thu, 15Oct22 06:51

Hey Bobby,

The World Between is pretty hot. You should stitch it together with some HTML to make it easier to view. My Adventure Creator program would make that easy if you'd like to use it. We'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about doing it. Check out the thread in Projects.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Mortze » Thu, 15Oct22 13:54

BobbyTally wrote:Thank you for your advice. The promo picture looks great. Do you have any renders made by yourself I can find somewhere?

Several. In Dreaming with Elsa, specially the shower scene, councerning this matter.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby BobbyTally » Thu, 15Oct22 19:46

tlaero wrote:Hey Bobby,

The World Between is pretty hot. You should stitch it together with some HTML to make it easier to view. My Adventure Creator program would make that easy if you'd like to use it. We'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about doing it. Check out the thread in Projects.

Tlaero

Hi tlaero and thank you for your positive comment. I am not sure I understand your point. You mean using your program as a comic viewer? It would be a bit overkill to just display images, no?
BobbyTally
great white shark

Postby BobbyTally » Thu, 15Oct22 19:48

Mortze wrote:
BobbyTally wrote:Thank you for your advice. The promo picture looks great. Do you have any renders made by yourself I can find somewhere?

Several. In Dreaming with Elsa, specially the shower scene, councerning this matter.

I looked at these images. Looks nice! Thx again for your help.
BobbyTally
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Fri, 15Oct23 04:00

Adventure Creator is a program a number of us use to make HTML based games. In the end, the user clicks on an HTML file and the picture opens up in his browser. He then clicks on images to advance the story. There are a few advantages to this over a directory of jpegs. The first is that you don't have to worry what image viewer he's using to view the images. The one I used didn't full screen them and I had to zoom in, look, zoom out, advance, etc. The second is that you can make sure he goes through them in the right order. Beyond that you have other options. You can make the user click anywhere on the image to advance, or you can easily set hit targets for him to click on. Ie, if the next image is of the guardian touching the queen's breast, you can make the user click on her breast to advance. AC also gives you an easy way to add animations and sounds if you so choose.

If you want to go all out and have a branching storyline with dialog and choice, it's there for you. But, in the start, just stringing your current images together into a set would be extremely easy.

If you have ever played any of my games (Dreaming With Elsa, Meeting Keeley, Getting to Know Christine, Life with Keeley, Coffee for Keisha), I used AC to make them. Mortze's recent Pandora, Wolfschadowe's Brad's Erotic Week, and Super + Sylacone's Inspiring Celina also used it.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby BobbyTally » Fri, 15Oct23 21:36

Could be indeed interesting to add interactions in the reading of comics. I will think about that. Thanks for the idea and the explanations.
BobbyTally
great white shark

Postby BobbyTally » Wed, 15Dec23 16:28

Some more images of maya... More on my website :)

ImageImage

cheers!
BobbyTally
great white shark

Postby Spruce » Mon, 16Jan18 20:24

Amazing work, love these pics!
Spruce
Pilot fish

Postby garkhan » Tue, 16Jan19 08:09

Spruce wrote:Amazing work, love these pics!

Nothing more to add.

Good job!
garkhan
great white shark

Postby GDS » Tue, 16Jan19 16:31

Saw your deviart page,
cool renders, I wish I could render like this.

Keep up the good work
[*]Suddenly a Party!:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3965
[*]Matt and the Bus stop Girl:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3666
GDS
lagoon predator

Postby BobbyTally » Wed, 16Jan20 15:01

Thanks to all of you for the kind words :)
BobbyTally
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls