Extra users

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Extra users

Postby ZaphodB » Wed, 14May14 22:25

Because I can't see a help or general forum can anyone tell me in the list of users why I'm seeing Google [bot] and Baidu [spider] more or less constantly - not sure I've noticed them so persistently before.
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Re: Extra users

Postby redle » Wed, 14May14 23:38

ZaphodB wrote:Because I can't see a help or general forum can anyone tell me in the list of users why I'm seeing Google [bot] and Baidu [spider] more or less constantly - not sure I've noticed them so persistently before.

Because that's how search engines are able to send you where you need to go. They must constantly send bots out to catalog everything on the web. When you type something you want found, they don't then go out and try to find it, they check from the catalog they've already made. So Google peeks in every so often to validate various pages, which in turn 'refreshes' its logged in status.
redle
star of the reef

Postby Mimailia » Thu, 14May15 02:08

ZaphodB wrote:not sure I've noticed them so persistently before.

Yeah, they're always here.

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 14May15 02:08

The phpBB software proposes such bots as users. The Administrator of such a board is able to disable any that he/she does not want.
Not only do they allow the databank which they represent to be expanded, they also serve to promote the site visited.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Return to Sexy girls