Sodom Sluts

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Sodom Sluts

Postby Rikwar » Thu, 13Feb21 21:44

luke wrote:
Rikwar wrote:
Graen wrote:I see you have a thing for fat bottomed girls... ;)

Well fat bottom girls does make rock n roll go round..Queen [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0

Personally, i prefer the Bicycle Race video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goq1MEzresg (the song from which are the lyrics quoted by tokage)
One anecdote about this video: after the shooting, the bicycle renter asks the producers to pay off all the saddles
Another anecdote about this song: when Queen performed it on stage, all the surrounding bicycle sellers were out of stock of bells...

Unfortunately I cant view the video Luke, I get this when I try the link ''The uploader has not made this video available in your country'' :??:
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby tokage » Thu, 13Feb21 21:52

tokage
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Thu, 13Feb21 22:04

luke wrote:One anecdote about this video: after the shooting, the bicycle renter asks the producers to pay off all the saddles

That's silly, he should have sold them off on eBay, he'd have made a fortune! [img]kator/smiley130.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Rikwar » Fri, 13Feb22 07:25

tokage wrote:@ Rikwar

Try this link. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18umq ... SaIvUb-CXM

Thanks tokage I heard the song before but not this video which is much better suited :lol:
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby jfrancois323 » Fri, 13Feb22 07:56

With that kind of riders, i will love to make more bicycle rides !!!! :lol:
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby luke » Fri, 13Feb22 13:33

Greebo wrote:
luke wrote:One anecdote about this video: after the shooting, the bicycle renter asks the producers to pay off all the saddles

That's silly, he should have sold them off on eBay, he'd have made a fortune! [img]kator/smiley130.gif[/img]

Not sure: he had to stock them at least... 17 years: the song was recorder in 1978 and eBay was created in 1995 (and more probably 20-25 years, time for eBay to be known)
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby Greebo » Fri, 13Feb22 14:04

Ah! In which case selling via ads in a sleazy magazine would had done the trick just as well.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby tokage » Mon, 13Feb25 20:04

Lady needs a new fur coat... If you like puppies, pass this one.
tokage
great white shark

Postby Graen » Tue, 13Feb26 00:55

Cruella De Vil, Cruella De Vil
If she doesn't scare you no
evil thing will
To see her is to take a
sudden chill
Cruella, Cruella
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby Yamato » Fri, 13Mar01 23:19

I like the nuns on the beach I love the bicycle girl OMG....and yeah Cruella. OMG....oh and the dominatrix wanting cream in her coffee...and ...and ..and :crazy:
Yamato
star of the reef

Postby tokage » Fri, 13Mar22 19:58

Back from the grave. Sorry for lack of updates – last few weeks were a tough time for me. But slowly things are back on the right track.

Yamato wrote:I like the nuns on the beach I love the bicycle girl OMG....and yeah Cruella. OMG....oh and the dominatrix wanting cream in her coffee...and ...and ..and :crazy:

Thank you

Following pieces are mostly older works of mine, dig out from the depths of my hard drive. Lets start with more mainstream stuff...

Girl
The Girl was my fav gen 3 figure. Somehow, I almost completely forget about her in gen4 era. Here is one of the first atempts to revive her. I love that „pinup style” of hers and her body shape.

Lyra's proposal day
Oldest piece in this update and easily my favorite one. I had a lot of pictures with “key moments” from Lyra's life, but due to hdd failure (Seagate? Never again) this is the only one that’s left... No shaders, plain daz materials and some basic lights.

Back to school
Self explanatory :) I'm really missing my high school years. They didn't involve kinky bdsm teachers, but still they were easily best years of my life :)

OK, that’s for „normal” pieces. From this point weirdness starts. Expect pregnant girls in bdsm situations, extreme silicone lips, hairy armpits and pussies. You're checking it at your own risk.

Eleonore
I guess I was under influence of great Kamitora's artworks...
Image Image Image Image

Countess
After old Count tragic death, Countess loose herself in pleasure... Content warning: male bisex

Exxxtractor
In dystopian Russia abortion/castration is automated...

Reigns of terror
Founded by tsarina Catherine IV, Empress of the Empire elite Sexnaz Special Forces known as жеребец (stallions)are being used to pacify civilians of regions conquered by Empire.
tokage
great white shark

Postby tokage » Fri, 13Mar29 20:30

Ganguro gal 2099

Prince don't want to marry...
tokage
great white shark

Postby igroman » Tue, 13Apr09 17:20

Tokage , your artwork is great. How you doing it? On what engine?
igroman
sirens hunter

Postby tokage » Tue, 13Apr16 17:00

Thank you. I'm using Daz and in most cases default Daz renderer (3d light). I find it way more intuitive and user friendly than Poser (however, I like Poser renders more - firefly IMO is a way better rendering engine than 3d light). Recently I started using Reality/Luxrender for some of my renders (this engine is getting better and better, now with introduction of frankenlux it's biggest disadvantage - render times - is slowly disappearing). I'll plan to move onto Daz/Octane renderer in near future.

Image Image Image
tokage
great white shark

Postby Rastifan » Tue, 13Apr16 19:11

That is a huge gag ball he has there^^ Good work on these pics.
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls