Hot Tub Fantasies

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Hot Tub Fantasies

Postby rkshooter » Mon, 11Sep05 23:50

With Shark's approval I give you a new post to consider.

I purpose a series of short stories that may or may not link to each other. I thought the Lagooner's and other artists could contribute to this by providing either an idea to be rendered or to pick an idea and give their artistic approach to it. I was thinking that if an artist’s is going to create a rendering of a suggested story that they could indicate their intentions leaving other artist to render a different fantasy.

You met Beth a few weeks ago, for the rest of the story Shark has graciously setup this link
http://www.sharks-lagoon.fr/artworks/rk ... t_tub.html

If you would like to see a fantasy rendered then it is here that you should purpose them.
Your suggestions may or may not be rendered it will be at the discretion of the artists of the Lagoon
Thanks for your responses………RKShooter

There is an error in the link....Give Shark a few days to correct it and come back and see the rest of the story
(It's correct now - Shark)
rkshooter
star of the reef

Re: Hot Tub Fantasies

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 11Sep06 08:55

I think it would be more interesting if she were wearing... something... like.. a bathing suit. OH WAIT... she is. 8-)
Loup Garou
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 11Sep06 09:38

rkshooter wrote:If you would like to see a fantasy rendered then it is here that you should purpose them.
Your suggestions may or may not be rendered it will be at the discretion of the artists of the Lagoon

Let me get this in perspective.
Someone could offer you a short story, with maybe a picture/model? and your team (I assume by your comment you guys have some affiliation) would attempt to create a visual of it?
Please correct me if I am wrong, particularly for the benefit of those who would like to feel "immortalised" on the web! :crazy:
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby David » Tue, 11Sep06 14:23

rkshooter wrote:There is an error in the link....Give Shark a few days to correct it and come back and see the rest of the story

Looks pretty good, RKS, looking forward to seeing the rest of the story.

[img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
David
star of the reef

Postby shark » Tue, 11Sep06 14:54

It's ok, now. All the pics are online.
shark
Site Admin

Postby ludwig » Tue, 11Sep06 17:01

a verry hot story! i love it, thanks for posting it
ludwig
great white shark

Postby Rastifan » Tue, 11Sep06 23:20

What a nice hot tub story. Well done. I loved it [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby rkshooter » Wed, 11Sep07 00:51

Squeeky wrote:
rkshooter wrote:If you would like to see a fantasy rendered then it is here that you should purpose them.

Let me get this in perspective.
Someone could offer you a short story, with maybe a picture/model? and your team (I assume by your comment you guys have some affiliation) would attempt to create a visual of it?
Please correct me if I am wrong, particularly for the benefit of those who would like to feel "immortalised" on the web! :crazy:

I am not good at making characters up like Rastifan, What I was saying is artisists of the lagoon might render a story or fantasy if you suggest one. If it is a lengthy story then maybe you could cut and paste from a word doc to a PM or email. Its about promoting ideas that are not required to link to other stories. We are not
a team or affliated in anyway right now just a group of fish swimming in the lagoon.
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby Yamato » Wed, 11Sep07 01:58

I always have stories ideas. <grins evilly>

Kronn
Yamato
star of the reef

Postby David » Wed, 11Sep07 10:38

ludwig wrote:a verry hot story! i love it, thanks for posting it

I'll second that.

:D
David
star of the reef

Postby luke » Wed, 11Sep07 12:16

David wrote:
ludwig wrote:a verry hot story! i love it, thanks for posting it

I'll second that.

:D

I'll third... [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby MSK » Wed, 11Sep07 18:14

That was awesome.....my cock was erect until the end...if you don't mind me saying.
MSK
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Wed, 11Sep07 20:37

[img]smile/eek.gif[/img] TMI! :lol:
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby iksanabot » Thu, 11Sep08 00:26

Great story, and great idea for a post topic.
I've just recently discovered I like writing out erotic scenes. I've been posting over on Pusooy's site (Elite message board) bouncing ideas back and forth with him about his next game, and finding it really fun. So I think I would really like to post an idea or two here as well. Should we post under this topic even if our story doesn't contain a hot tub? (I'm half kidding, a little serious, and mostly just pointing out that this subject heading doesn't suggest it's a place to post story ideas that lagoon artistis might render).

I'm also working on my own RAGs game, but using photos (just taken from the internet) instead of art, because I'm not much of an artist. I've been thinking that if my first game is well liked, I would approach some lagoon artisits about teaming with me for more games, using 3d images. So this proposal of yours is a perfect way for me to see if any artists like my story-telling (when I finally finish the game, that will be the next step).

Thanks again - i'm looking forward to putting something here (so much erotic writing to do, so little time).
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Thu, 11Sep08 07:26

iksanabot wrote:Great story, and great idea for a post topic.
I've just recently discovered I like writing out erotic scenes. I've been posting over on Pusooy's site (Elite message board) bouncing ideas back and forth with him about his next game, and finding it really fun. So I think I would really like to post an idea or two here as well. Should we post under this topic even if our story doesn't contain a hot tub? (I'm half kidding, a little serious, and mostly just pointing out that this subject heading doesn't suggest it's a place to post story ideas that lagoon artistis might render).

I'm also working on my own RAGs game, but using photos (just taken from the internet) instead of art, because I'm not much of an artist. I've been thinking that if my first game is well liked, I would approach some lagoon artisits about teaming with me for more games, using 3d images. So this proposal of yours is a perfect way for me to see if any artists like my story-telling (when I finally finish the game, that will be the next step).

Thanks again - i'm looking forward to putting something here (so much erotic writing to do, so little time).

I guess I was pretty excited because I already wrote something. It's just a draft, but I like the idea of posting a draft to see the response before trying to fine-tune it. I imagine if an artist decides they want to try and render it, then we would fine-tune it together.
I wrote it out in Word in sort of a script style. It comes to ten pages that way, so I'm not sure how to post it, and I don't really want to PM it to specific artists because I want to see who likes it. (It's very explicit, BTW).

I'm going to try and post it into one post, but I'm sure it will get cut off. What I do at Pusooy's site to get around that is to post it in chunks, which is I guess what I'll do here. I hope it's not against any rules.
Stay tuned!
iksanabot
star of the reef

Next

Return to Sexy girls