Re: MILLY

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: MILLY

Postby JIMMYJOHN » Fri, 10Apr30 07:05

Nice to see Milly back, RKS
We missed her

Edited Title in an attempt to create one thread for all Milly comments
Lou
JIMMYJOHN
lagoon predator

Re: MILLY 36

Postby Yamato » Mon, 10May03 08:02

This epic story is nice... If my memory serves me right she "wanted to" many times but never got fucked (by a man)... (Drug/Dream seqeunce not counting - that one was hazy) LOL
I'm really looking forward to Milly getting fucked....

Good work... I also loved Janice's punishment in this chapter but thought that if she wouldn't enjoy it as much would be more exciting...but hey that's me :-)

Can't wait for the next chapter ;-)
Kronn

Think Dirty Thoughts....
Yamato
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Sat, 10Jul10 17:21

Try the new extended Episode 36! RKS has just nearly doubled it's size with a new ending! [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Heh! Heh! Heh! [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby Rastifan » Sun, 10Jul11 20:56

Milly Milly Milly... Just gotta love that series:)
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rikwar » Sun, 10Jul11 23:19

Rastifan wrote : Milly Milly Milly... Just gotta love that series:)

Yep got to agree with you there Rastifan;)

Thanks Greebo [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Greebo » Sun, 10Jul11 23:55

Thank RKS - I just gave folk a poke! (Wish I could do that to Milly, though!) [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Rikwar » Mon, 10Jul12 00:18

Greebo wrote : Thank RKS - I just gave folk a poke! (Wish I could do that to Milly, though!) [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

Did that already 'thanked RKS' Greebo my thanks to you where for the poke to the folks [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
So about poking Milly well one can always dream [img]smile/luvlove.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby David » Mon, 10Jul19 21:18

Greebo wrote : Thank RKS - I just gave folk a poke! (Wish I could do that to Milly, though!) [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

Don't we all....

David
star of the reef

Postby Branes » Thu, 10Aug12 00:47

I find the recent storyline disturbing. This story started out with Millie being in love with Ben and wanting to save herself for him. Now, she's a sex slave and suddenly a wanton, slut who'll open her legs for any cock that will have her. Sorry, but the concept that women would stand still for this kind of treatment without at least putting up some kind of fight is ridiculous. The first time Randy or whatever his name is told Milly to act a certain way she should have told him to go do to himself what he wanted to do to her and left. No woman is that naive.
The story started out decent, but now you've blown it with this white slavery fantasy.
Branes
sirens hunter

Postby Rikwar » Thu, 10Aug12 03:32

Branes wrote : I find the recent storyline disturbing. This story started out with Millie being in love with Ben and wanting to save herself for him. Now, she's a sex slave and suddenly a wanton, slut who'll open her legs for any cock that will have her. Sorry, but the concept that women would stand still for this kind of treatment without at least putting up some kind of fight is ridiculous. The first time Randy or whatever his name is told Milly to act a certain way she should have told him to go do to himself what he wanted to do to her and left. No woman is that naive.
The story started out decent, but now you've blown it with this white slavery fantasy.

Hi Branes, although I can understand your take on this it still remains that Milly is what it is just a Fantasy story !
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby rkshooter » Thu, 10Aug12 03:56

I'm so sorry Milly has become such a slut in your mind. Here is something else for you to think about. It was brought to my attention some time ago that many high school teens a little younger than Milly were engaging in oral sex because they were convinced that non intercourse meant they were not actually having sex. So I looked back at Milly's story quickly and found the first sex she had was giving head to Robert, Hmm, then she also attempted to give a blow job to Kyle, Now maybe Kyle was more of a curiosity because of his size I'm not sure she never really told me much about that. Then after being drugged and too much wine she once again gave head to Robert. Now as far as intercourse she did first have intercourse with Janice, another woman, that was with the assistance of a strap on but she told me that she was just experimenting with Janice. She developed an emotional connection with Janice and that bond to me appears to be deepening as they spend more time together. Now let’s see, Janice need to be freed and Milly used her body to get Janice free. Now I know no woman would ever use sex with a man to get what she wants, while that would just never happen would it. So at this point Milly has now had sex with a guy twice. Once while still in high school before she met Ben and now with Marcus. The real question is did Marcus and Milly actually have sex or is this an implanted memory from Marcus’s device. Are you sure! Because she has not confided in me as to if it was real, the mind is such an amazing thing, in fact I am under the impression that women make love with their minds first than their bodies. If someone else has fucked Milly I surly intend to find out about it. That little slut.
Truly I’m sorry if you dislike the story but at this point I cannot change it, but thanks for taking the time to comment
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby Sexychild68 » Thu, 10Aug12 04:51

Branes wrote:Now, she's a sex slave and suddenly a wanton, slut who'll open her legs for any cock that will have her. Sorry, but the concept that women would stand still for this kind of treatment without at least putting up some kind of fight is ridiculous.
obviously you haven't been hanging out in the 'right' places and/or know any submissive sluts...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby Graen » Thu, 10Aug12 05:14

[img]smile/eek.gif[/img] That post pretty much convinced me that rkshooter is insane! :lol:
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby Rastifan » Thu, 10Aug12 09:08

The submissive and the dominant role in any role play or sexual act can be very rewarding for the involved. To label that as slavery shows that the person know nothing about the core idea behind bondage, the master and the slave. It is not unusual that people in high positions with a lot of responsibilities seek out such entertainment where they can let go for once and be the controlled subject of another. I can imagine it as a great stress relief and sexual rewarding for any under great stress.

Also a survey showed that surprisingly many couples, married and not engaged in such activities. I think rkshooter have developed the Milly series in a direction where it is anything but boring:)
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby rkshooter » Thu, 10Aug12 09:25

Hi,

Long time lurker, just moved to a new desert from my old desert and thought that I might as well register with the forums here. I'm off and on, on a few other forums, but the lagoon was truely my first for experiencing the work of all the creative people who make this particular genre of games.

Thanks for your work Shark, as well as all the other developers here. Except for that one person... I hate their stuff! Whomever he/she/it is...

Who me!
rkshooter
star of the reef

Next

Return to Sexy girls