Girls from College Girls Game

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Girls from College Girls Game

Postby tallpine62 » Sun, 18Oct07 14:13

Small breast are where it at as of late, just observe what the real artist is doing. Boldly go where only the best venture.
tallpine62
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby TeamInfernus » Mon, 18Oct08 10:58

Surprised that big boobs are so controversial. I for one, am a fan of bolted on tits.
TeamInfernus
Pilot fish

Postby Greebo » Mon, 18Oct08 15:20

Really? What if they come unscrewed in the throes of passion? [img]smile/!rofl.gif[/img] [img]smile/!2214_EM2.gif[/img] (...So, does this mean that nipples are actually cunningly disguised Phillips headed screws?)

Mind you, Epoch's Clara Ravens seems to manage to survive many monstrous rogerings without losing her "beachballs" -- but they are more laughably large than practical even if Epoch's artistry is almost photorealistic. The same is true of John Person's blonde bimbos when they are being thoroughly "seen to" ("Lost in Da 'Hood" for example, or his "Cheerleaders" offerings)
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby LRM » Mon, 18Oct08 19:10

If a cheerleader blackens her eye or bloodies her nose while leading a cheer her breasts are too large.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Joe.Pizza » Sat, 18Oct13 02:23

Here's a video where a big girl picks a fight with a California cheerleader. The cheerleader tries to avoid an altercation. However, the big girl throws the first shot and then pays the price. The story was in the Daily Mail and New York Post websites. The first thing I did when seeing this was think "Damn!!" and then laugh.

http://quoteapic.com/wp-content/uploads ... ip.mp4?_=1

(Normally, I would post this in the "Videos you like" forum. However, since the topic of cheerleaders putting a hurt on people was brought up, I thought here would be appropriate. Please let me know if erred on putting the link here. Thanks)
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 18Oct13 23:39

Wow [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] :lol:

The slim petite cheer leader knocked the crap out of miss Im heavy and can do what I want.

Love when karma does things like this :lol: :lol: :lol:
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby MrThicker » Mon, 18Dec31 05:09

Build 0.04 is finally here. This build brings the bases for future updates. All new buildings will be compatible with this one. Savings included. Many things have been improved and new content has been added. To cite a few:

- Tooltips indicating where the globes send you to

- A few transitions when opening screens

- Save compatibility. From 0.04 on, all saves will be compatible. This one is compatible with most saves from the previous versions.

- The mysterious girl's quest line was expanded

- More scenes with Lorrie

- More scenes with Alison

- More clues indicating where you should go next were included

- New game menu and new settings menu

Thank you very much for your support. I'm trying my best to bring you new content and improve the game quality. I've certainly learned a lot this year. My knowledge of Ren'py, Daz3D, and Gimp allows me to do things much faster now. I'm really happy on what I've got so far, even knowing the updates could bring more content and the game could look better. It was a busy year, but I'm glad I took the time to work on this project. For the close future, I want to add a proper introduction to the game, work on the GUI, expand the college and city, improve the art for some characters and as you voted, work on Sara's quest line.

Android version will be added as soon as I fix a problem with the new Ren'py version.

If you get any crashes, please let me know so that I can fix it as soon as possible.

I wish you all a happy new year. :-)

Download links can be found at: https://www.patreon.com/mrthick
MrThicker
sirens hunter

Previous

Return to Sexy girls