Artwork by Peter van den Carl

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Artwork by Peter van den Carl

Postby Peter van den Carl » Fri, 17May26 11:20

Ladies & Gentlemen
Thank you very much for all opinions. I'm very grateful you like it. I'm twice happy because I'm newborn as Peter van den Carl and have huge plans. I've talked to Mary and she is also very happy and sends greetings and kisses ;)

Regarding mask, I meant to create it modern and velvet - soft, absorbing light (not reflecting as latex). I may have exaggerated...

Implants.... ohh implants - everyone knows they are bad, very bad, very very bad... but they look good ;) Mary was supposed to be beauty, sexy and a little "exaggerated". It's just a matter of taste.

I will disappoint fans of natural breasts - the other two girls (already prepared), Mary's workmates, have also huge tits - one of them even bigger than Mary ;)

When preparing next girls, I will try them to be more natural but still "spicy". I already know that one of them will be vamp-type: black hair, small breast and jutting nipples, slim body and pale skin.

And now I'm sending three pictures of Mary, which she took yesterday and sent me by email :) On the last one - that white matter - it's NOT a glue ;)

For everyone who likes Mary and my art work, I have a proposal... To each of you who will send to me empty PM with "SHOW ME SOME MORE" subject, I will send back a little bonus from Mary.

Peter van den Carl
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby shark » Sat, 17May27 09:45

the face texture is very fine.
shark
Site Admin

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 17May27 10:12

The skin texture is lovely, but, up close You can almost see her pores, which is not what You want people to be focusing on, oily skin, and overall head to toe her skin is very blotchy with an uneven skin tone, I am not referring to where the light hits her and where she is in shade, there is a clear overall uneven skin tone head to toe.

The render is beautiful work, but up close and personal it has its clear flaws.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
star of the reef

sex: Female

Postby Greebo » Sat, 17May27 16:25

Better not let any would be lovers get too close then, eh Hannah? I think she looks pretty good but maybe that's partly because her complexion is flawless -- sling in a few over-productive sebaceous glands and it would be time for soft focus and/or Photoshop/Gimp. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Be interesting to see the close-ups of a few top models before any touching up of the artistic variety, wouldn't it? Mind you, that third picture appears to indicate that there has been touching up of the more intimate variety going on -- perhaps the slight sheen on her face is due to a degree of physical effort recently.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 17May27 18:50

Greebo wrote:Better not let any would be lovers get too close then, eh Hannah? I think she looks pretty good but maybe that's partly because her complexion is flawless -- sling in a few over-productive sebaceous glands and it would be time for soft focus and/or Photoshop/Gimp. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Be interesting to see the close-ups of a few top models before any touching up of the artistic variety, wouldn't it? Mind you, that third picture appears to indicate that there has been touching up of the more intimate variety going on -- perhaps the slight sheen on her face is due to a degree of physical effort recently.

Hi Gerry,

I dont and never have caked on makeup, I do not need it, nor have I read a teen mag as a teen and thought, oh my god, I am insecure :lol: , I have to look this way, act this way, talk this way, wear this or that to fit in with the rest of the herd :lol: so no issues letting lovers get to close Gerry, how about yourself Gerry, do You run with the pack or trot along with the herd secure in safety in numbers and herd thinking and blinkered vision? :lol:

Anyway back to your points, we all know touch ups happen in real life photos of models and pictures in general, caking on the makeup to also cover up blemishes on the skin, cover up natural beauty also happens, the cat walks in both Milan and Paris by the big big names are proof of both the caking on of makeup and the pictures taken before, during and after with mass touch ups done to them of perfect skin and other such bullshit done for various magazines and sites on the net also.

There are also many cat walk designers who do not use touch ups, do not cake on make up to cover up say a model with freckles on her face, as they consider it to be beautiful as do I also.

But this is not real life Gerry here, it is renders, artwork and high spec skin textures, by the way I love high spec skin textures in renders, one example of such is: Kendrew Balassa, his skin textures used are to such a high spec standard, they almost look like real life pictures in some of his renders, I would love to know his secrets for attaining such a fantastic standard of skin texture, also I would love to know his work flow and his machine specs also, when You go for high spec skin textures, it has to look as close to real as it can be and thus many people will praise it endlessly, when it does not look real or is not fully at the massively high standard yet, clearly imperfections can be seen easily.

As I have always said, beautiful work so far.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
star of the reef

Postby Soegaard81 » Sat, 17May27 20:58

looks very good, when i saw the first image it reminded me of the lop artwork. I am a fan keep em comming :crazy:
Soegaard81
Pilot fish

Postby Tao Dude » Tue, 17Jun06 17:44

Soegaard81 wrote:looks very good, when I saw the first image it reminded me of the lop artwork. I am a fan keep em comming :crazy:

Seconded, although these renders knock LOP pictures into a cocked hat.

@PinkVendetta, I happen to think that the beads of perspiration and slightly open pores add to the images rather than detract from them. I would expect the dramatic (and excellent) lighting to highlight the minor imperfections that make the pictures more realistic.

@Peter: If I have any criticism, it would be that the bluish highlights are slightly too bright, particularly around the fingers and where the left hand runs close to her inner thigh: It adds definition in the shadow areas, but if the light was angled to get that much light on her hand that close to her leg, there would either be some light spill down her leg or a reflected highlight on her thigh, but I am really nitpicking here, and given my own limited talent, I am in no position to judge.

Best,
Tao
Tao Dude
great white shark

Postby PinkVendeta » Tue, 17Jun06 22:55

@Tao Dude: I fully disagree with You :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
star of the reef

Postby Peter van den Carl » Wed, 17Jun07 11:36

@Tao Dude: I fully agree with You ;) This was exactly my intention...
Peter van den Carl
sirens hunter

Postby YeidenLink » Mon, 17Jun19 23:48

Great Art from you. Fantastic shadow. beautiful.
YeidenLink
sirens hunter

Previous

Return to Sexy girls