[v1.0] [Completed] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: [v0.6] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Postby LucaNatoli » Wed, 16Aug24 16:35

I'm well aware of this game. It is a very good concept and have been watching it's progress. Hope to see more added. The last I played was 0.5, what is new in 0.6.
LucaNatoli
Games Master

sex: Masculine

Re: [v0.5] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Postby Regardie » Wed, 16Aug24 18:13

Gaweb Studio wrote:So after asking Shark, I've got permission to use the same link (Thanks a lot Shark !). Remember this game is free and doesn't require money at all.

Download v0.6 : MEGA DROPBOX

Save file from 0.5.X will NOT work, you have to restart a new game, sorry about that. You can cheat in game in the status page and click on the girl's avatar to increase her obedience though.

This update focus on the plot and you will discover a new girl (not playable yet) as well as a new important feature. I don't want to spoil so I can't say much right now. However this new feature gives a lot of new possibility and a lot of new conditions in game and I'll need more time to make it flawless.

The story will unfold automatically on day 6. There is also a possible game over now, I'll let you discover it.
The bug with Naomi first meeting follow up scene as been corrected for real this time.

I'm planning to work on more daily content for the next release such as night events and more school events (swimming lessons) as well as adding more commands for each girl. Since I've been quite slow this last month, I'll try to speed up the pace and release those quite fast. I'll also try to implement all the optimization a lot of players requested here and there asap (minimize UI, custom wait time etc...)

On a side note, no Linux and Mac links at the moment, I did not have time to think about a solution yet, sorry about that ! Only one zip file for Windows like before to avoid the problems from the previous failed attempt at sharing data files between OS...

Let me know if you encounter any trouble !

The Mega link in this post works but not the link in the first post.

Removed bad bug report. Couldn't duplicate it and need to do more work to find it.
Regardie
great white shark

Postby Regardie » Wed, 16Aug24 20:11

I went through the images folders for 0.5.1 and found what I thought I had seen, or at least some of it.

Naomi motherB
scenes/motherB/bath/dailybj(2).png is in bondage not towel

Now I am going to get nit picky because I really like your images and I am guessing you have a good work flow and can fix these easily.

More Naomi
scenes/motherB/casual/dailypee(4) and (7) bottom tearthrough skirt

All classmates, sister and teacherA work/dailyboob(all) and dailypee(9-12) bra tearthrough shirt

principal work/dailypee(12) has a bra suddenly, as in dailytits(1)

mother work/dailypee(4) and (8) weird tearthrough of bust into arms

everybody dailybath(13) tearthrough on jeans of main character

My guess is you get the pose done one time on one character and save it, swap characters and outfits paste the pose and render. So even though that looks like a lot of images to fix, I am hopeful that you can do it. Not at the expense of new renders for the game though, but before you decide it is finished.
Regardie
great white shark

Postby Regardie » Wed, 16Aug24 20:28

Oh, and the GS logo on the start page still goes to your professional site, you were going to fix that but I guess it slipped your mind.
Regardie
great white shark

Re: [v0.4] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Postby Regardie » Thu, 16Aug25 06:16

Gaweb Studio wrote:Thanks ! English is not my native language and writing so much text makes it difficult to double check all of it :) I corrected what you reported. It will be added in next version.

Since English is not your native language I have a list of things to fix in the introduction for you. Lots of past tense / present tense issues. I think it should all be present tense, as it is happening to the player now. Also lots of let / let's kind of things.

It is not done yet as I have only seen the text for the first choice selection so far, but it should be done soon. Do you want it here in the thread wrapped in a spoiler or as a simple txt file I could dropbox to you?

This time I'm not trying to be nit picky. I want your game to read and feel right in English, even though most will skip day 1 after the first play. I helped Arizona with the Italian to English translation of Art with Carla for the same reason.
Regardie
great white shark

Postby Gaweb Studio » Thu, 16Aug25 08:09

Hi all,

Download : MEGA ​​​​​​​DROPBOX

A lot of you reported the game being flagged as dangerous by several antivirus. After trying my luck at a HTML5 version, I went back to the windows export to check more about the cause of this since v0.5 didn't have this problem.

Following advices, I did a thorough virus scan of my computer with Spybot and Malwarebytes to confirm I had no virus on my drives. Only 3 unrelated cookie tracers were detected and have been cleaned since then.

Then, I checked my nwjs installtion, deleted it completely and reinstalled the latest version of it. I tried several exports with this new version and it does appear to be finally clean of virus, as indicated by this scan on virustotal.com.

Finally I checked if the problem might have also come from the tool I use to change the icon of the game. I'm using resource hacker to edit it and after some test, it does appear to impact the result of a few antivirus. So to solve this, I'm not using this tool anymore, meaning no glasses icon but it doesn't really matter right now.

To sum up, I've updated the game with this new version of nwjs and it should be clean now.

Unfortunately, I still do not know why or how my previous version of nwjs got flagged as infected and I do not know if it is indeed a real threat or just a false positive as initially thought. I'd recommend scanning your own drive just in case.

I'd like to apologize for this inconvenience. I'll be more cautious for any future releases and be sure to have a total scan before release from now on.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Vampire Revenge
Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar ;)
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

Postby Gaweb Studio » Thu, 16Aug25 09:39

@Regardie : That's a lot of feedback ! :D
I corrected the links in the first post, I had forgotten about them :x
I have corrected the images however the 3D software is a pain to use and the cloth clipping is a bug that can't be solved directly inside so for most of them, I've just used GIMP to patch them.
For the logo link, you're right, I'm still thinking about adding an adult section on my website though so I'm leaving it for the moment.
AS for the language, I'm thinking about creating a web interface to correct and translate the game since a few players offered, so I'll let you know asap.

Thanks again for your feedback, it's really helpful !

LucaNatoli wrote:I'm well aware of this game. It is a very good concept and have been watching it's progress. Hope to see more added. The last I played was 0.5, what is new in 0.6.

The plot has been advanced with a new important fgeature and new girl whow is not playable yet. There's 1 new sex events for all girl + one new command.
Save games are not compatible though but there's a cheat in game. In status page, click on girl's avatar to increase obedience.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

Postby master110 » Fri, 16Aug26 20:43

Gaweb Studio wrote:
master110 wrote:
Gaweb Studio wrote:Following multiple players reporting their antivirus blocking the game, I tried to export the game in HTML5 format to solve the problem hopefully. I'm looking for a few testers to let me know if it runs properly for them since some features might be blocked in browser. I quickly tested myself and it seems fine but more testers would be appreciated.

Moreover, the HTML5 would also solve the cross platform issue since you'll be able to play on any browser and operating system. I could even enable touch events to make it run on mobile but not sure if it's really useful...

You can always download the new version with the same links :

MEGA DROPBOX

Let me know if you encounter any troubles with this version !

Which file starts it? Index. Black screen on chrome. Black screen on Microsoft edge. Windows 10 64bit. Loads on firefox , Black screen on IE.

It only works on firefox. Hope that helps.

Yes, it's helpful :) Firefox seems more lenient than other browsers. I'll check if there's a way to solve this problem. Thanks for the feedback !

You're Welcome. I will test again for you once you have the fix. ( if it can be). I tried other browsers not listed black screen also.
master110
lagoon predator

Postby cj1015 » Sun, 16Aug28 18:53

This game reminds me of Robotzu which came out ages ago... it was entertaining...
wondering if you're going to go in the same direction...
The maze takes a bit to get used to...
I like most of the other stuff...
not sure if you want to put doll mode in so early...
there are a few other modifications I would think about, that maybe you can consider.
cj1015
great white shark

Postby Regardie » Tue, 16Aug30 04:49

Gaweb Studio wrote:Hi all,

Download : MEGA ​​​​​​​DROPBOX

A lot of you reported the game being flagged as dangerous by several antivirus. After trying my luck at a HTML5 version, I went back to the windows export to check more about the cause of this since v0.5 didn't have this problem.

Following advices, I did a thorough virus scan of my computer with Spybot and Malwarebytes to confirm I had no virus on my drives. Only 3 unrelated cookie tracers were detected and have been cleaned since then.

Then, I checked my nwjs installtion, deleted it completely and reinstalled the latest version of it. I tried several exports with this new version and it does appear to be finally clean of virus, as indicated by this scan on virustotal.com.

Finally I checked if the problem might have also come from the tool I use to change the icon of the game. I'm using resource hacker to edit it and after some test, it does appear to impact the result of a few antivirus. So to solve this, I'm not using this tool anymore, meaning no glasses icon but it doesn't really matter right now.

To sum up, I've updated the game with this new version of nwjs and it should be clean now.

Unfortunately, I still do not know why or how my previous version of nwjs got flagged as infected and I do not know if it is indeed a real threat or just a false positive as initially thought. I'd recommend scanning your own drive just in case.

I'd like to apologize for this inconvenience. I'll be more cautious for any future releases and be sure to have a total scan before release from now on.

I don't like that I can't find a way to lock the game into a window instead of full screen as I could before. Also, there is no way to turn off the sounds, I don't need to hear footsteps every time I move around.
Regardie
great white shark

Postby Gaweb Studio » Wed, 16Aug31 00:18

Yes, toggle fullscreen will be added in next version and for the sound, I'll add a menu to disable them. Thanks for the feedback !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

Postby cj1015 » Sun, 16Sep04 04:30

Couple of things.
Need an exit or quit button.
There are a few places where the english is awkward. I'll take some notes and be more specific.
the floating characters... mmm not sure if I like that but its a little strange.
cj1015
great white shark

Postby Gaweb Studio » Sun, 16Sep04 17:05

Hi guys,

Here is v0.7 :

MEGA DROPBOX

A lot of your feedback has been included ! Thanks for your patience and advices, it really improves the quality of the game !

What's new ?

- UI has been updated : Click the top right icon to show menu
- Night H-scenes for all girls : Triggers when you enter the girl's room starting 11PM
- New feature : keys are required to access locations
This feature is quite important since it gives players something more to do in the game. It replaces the mansion and study room requirements from before too.
Doors which give access to girls houses are now locked (except yours)
Doors which give access to girls rooms are now locked during the night (11PM - 6AM)

You'll have to find the key using 2 possible ways :
a) For house keys, once you get a girl to 60 mood, she'll give you her house key. For room key, you'll need to get her to 80 mood. The mood formula is pretty simple : affection + obedience level * 10.
b) Another way is to search specific locations (as to, where would a family usually store their keys... Pretty obvious, I don't think you'll need help for this.) The new command "Search" is accessible in the menu.

There is also another way to enter rooms without having keys : Use doll mode on the owner of the house or room and have her follow you.

- New main character status page : accessible from the girls status page (Currently used to list keys)
- Custom wait time :You can now choose how long you wait (9 hours max at once)
- Toggle fullscreen : Accessible in options
- Toggle sound : accessible in options
- Options are now accessible while playing
- Added "Back" button in status and map pages
- Added a "Quit" link in the menu
- Corrected some images with clipping clothes to improve overall quality
- You can now cheat affection and obedience by clicking the related text in the status page (instead of the avatar like before)
- Save process has been updated to allow future version compatibility : This means YOUR CURRENT SAVE WILL NOT BE COMPATIBLE but your new saves should be compatible for future versions from now on !

I'm already aware of a problem with the study room key which is not accessible for the moment, I'll update a quick patch tomorrow to solve this !

Unfortunately, I did not have time to include the swimming lessons since it would require a whole new character if I wanted to do it properly and I was quite short on time.

I also forgot to correct the spelling mistakes some of you took the time to report. Sorry about that, I'll correct this tomorrow too.

The next update will focus on level 3 obedience events and is to be expected next mid-late month.

As always, feedback and bug report is always welcomed, there are a lot of new stuff in the game and I couldn't test all situations.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

Re: [v0.7] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Postby cj1015 » Sun, 16Sep04 20:26

I guess you accidently killed the sleep function.
Maybe some level of energy added to the mix
eating that sort of thing....
Just a thought.
cj1015
great white shark

Re: [v0.7] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Postby Gaweb Studio » Mon, 16Sep05 11:34

I just updated the game with some bug correction :

MEGA DROPBOX

Changelog :
- Naomi meeting event should now work properly.
- Study room key is now located in the entrance of Rin & Naomi house
- Sleep now works again
- Girls in doll mode can now follow you indefinitely
- Text corrections for day 1

Thanks for your feedback !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Projects