[v1.0] [Completed] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: [v0.5] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Postby anako » Sat, 16Jul23 19:45

I enjoyed the game while playing with cheats. But it would be really boring to do the same stuff without cheating. I would suggest decreasing amount of grinding in this game.
Besides, it is very hard to find a way to anywhere. The map does'n help for some reason. I check the map, try to get to a specific location and end up in an opposite direction. It happens all the time.
anako
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Pedro2K16 » Sun, 16Jul24 23:15

I don't think that grind in game are too big, just optimize your plans per day
Pedro2K16
sirens hunter

Postby jkast91 » Wed, 16Jul27 03:25

I have a few question if someone could please help [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]
One- does someone have a schedule figured out for the girls (for example) Bathrooms,bedrooms and such. Two- when I downloaded did I miss the pictures for the blowjobs and such. It has the text but no pictures.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by jkast91 on Wed, 16Jul27 06:59, edited 1 time in total.
jkast91
great white shark

Postby Dole » Wed, 16Jul27 06:55

jkast91 wrote:I have a few question if someone could please help [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]
One- does someone have a schedule figured out for the girls ie. Bathrooms,bedrooms amd such. Two- when I downloaded did I miss the pictures for the blowjobs and such. It has the text but no pictures.

Thanks in advance.

Don´t sleep by reading the text . [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

1) Download the core zip for your OS (Windows, Mac or Linux)
2) Download the game's data zip

So you must download the game data file I have had the same problem so you are not the first. :lol:
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Gaweb Studio » Fri, 16Jul29 01:32

anako wrote:I enjoyed the game while playing with cheats. But it would be really boring to do the same stuff without cheating. I would suggest decreasing amount of grinding in this game.
Besides, it is very hard to find a way to anywhere. The map does'n help for some reason. I check the map, try to get to a specific location and end up in an opposite direction. It happens all the time.

Well as with any new roaming game, getting to know the town is part of the challenge :) Some players reported some annoyance with some exits positions making no sense but it's the best I could do with the backgrounds in game. The town really isn't that big in the end. Give it some time and you'll definitely won't have trouble in the end.
For the grind, that's also part of the game. However more random events will be added later on (such as the swimming class) as well as more girls, so you'll have many more things to do in town and it should feel less grindy in the end. Other mechanisms such as money, part time jobs and dating girls are also planned to give players more things to do in game later on.

Finally, most players won't mind a little grind and for those who don't, the cheats are present to skip this hassle. Everybody wins :p

jkast91 wrote:I have a few question if someone could please help [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]
One- does someone have a schedule figured out for the girls (for example) Bathrooms,bedrooms and such. Two- when I downloaded did I miss the pictures for the blowjobs and such. It has the text but no pictures.

Thanks in advance.

The schedule will change in the end but once it's settled for good, I'll add each girl schedule. As for the missing images, you didn't download the data.zip indeed. A lot of players got confused by this so I'll find another way to deliver multi platforms update next time.

Next version should be ready in 2 weeks. I've been delayed due to summer vacation and some visitors at home, preventing me to work as much as I'd like to.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Vampire Revenge
Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar ;)
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

Postby jkast91 » Fri, 16Jul29 03:57

thank you Dole and Gaweb Studio
I downloaded data and it work fine now
:crazy:
jkast91
great white shark

Postby jkast91 » Thu, 16Aug18 03:14

Just was wondering if an update was available that i might have missed. Waiting on edge of my seat. It is a great game. :16:
Keep up the good work
jkast91
great white shark

Postby muttdoggy » Thu, 16Aug18 06:16

jkast91 wrote:Just was wondering if an update was available that i might have missed. Waiting on edge of my seat. It is a great game. :16:
Keep up the good work

He just updated. Google "gaweb studio". There's a site that ends in gawebstudio. Go there and there's a dropbox and a mega download of 0.6. :D
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby Gaweb Studio » Thu, 16Aug18 08:20

Yeah sorry about that, since I'm not allowed to have Patreon link in the game on this website, I have to delay the update with another version of the game without the link inside. I'll update it asap.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

Postby Gaweb Studio » Sun, 16Aug21 07:23

So after asking Shark, I've got permission to use the same link (Thanks a lot Shark !). Remember this game is free and doesn't require money at all.

Download v0.6 : MEGA DROPBOX

Save file from 0.5.X will NOT work, you have to restart a new game, sorry about that. You can cheat in game in the status page and click on the girl's avatar to increase her obedience though.

This update focus on the plot and you will discover a new girl (not playable yet) as well as a new important feature. I don't want to spoil so I can't say much right now. However this new feature gives a lot of new possibility and a lot of new conditions in game and I'll need more time to make it flawless.

The story will unfold automatically on day 6. There is also a possible game over now, I'll let you discover it.
The bug with Naomi first meeting follow up scene as been corrected for real this time.

I'm planning to work on more daily content for the next release such as night events and more school events (swimming lessons) as well as adding more commands for each girl. Since I've been quite slow this last month, I'll try to speed up the pace and release those quite fast. I'll also try to implement all the optimization a lot of players requested here and there asap (minimize UI, custom wait time etc...)

On a side note, no Linux and Mac links at the moment, I did not have time to think about a solution yet, sorry about that ! Only one zip file for Windows like before to avoid the problems from the previous failed attempt at sharing data files between OS...

Let me know if you encounter any trouble !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

Re: [v0.6] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Postby Gaweb Studio » Tue, 16Aug23 13:27

Following multiple players reporting their antivirus blocking the game, I tried to export the game in HTML5 format to solve the problem hopefully. I'm looking for a few testers to let me know if it runs properly for them since some features might be blocked in browser. I quickly tested myself and it seems fine but more testers would be appreciated.

Moreover, the HTML5 would also solve the cross platform issue since you'll be able to play on any browser and operating system. I could even enable touch events to make it run on mobile but not sure if it's really useful...

You can always download the new version with the same links :

MEGA DROPBOX

Let me know if you encounter any troubles with this version !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

Postby master110 » Tue, 16Aug23 17:16

Gaweb Studio wrote:Following multiple players reporting their antivirus blocking the game, I tried to export the game in HTML5 format to solve the problem hopefully. I'm looking for a few testers to let me know if it runs properly for them since some features might be blocked in browser. I quickly tested myself and it seems fine but more testers would be appreciated.

Moreover, the HTML5 would also solve the cross platform issue since you'll be able to play on any browser and operating system. I could even enable touch events to make it run on mobile but not sure if it's really useful...

MEGA DROPBOX

Which file starts it? Index. Black screen on chrome. Black screen on Microsoft edge. Windows 10 64bit. Loads on firefox , Black screen on IE.

It only works on firefox. Hope that helps.
master110
lagoon predator

Postby dipsode » Wed, 16Aug24 01:12

works on Safari Win10 64bits too

Fail on Chromium, Chrome, Opera and IE
dipsode
sirens hunter

Postby Gaweb Studio » Wed, 16Aug24 01:34

master110 wrote:
Gaweb Studio wrote:Following multiple players reporting their antivirus blocking the game, I tried to export the game in HTML5 format to solve the problem hopefully. I'm looking for a few testers to let me know if it runs properly for them since some features might be blocked in browser. I quickly tested myself and it seems fine but more testers would be appreciated.

MEGA DROPBOX

Which file starts it? Index. Black screen on chrome. Black screen on Microsoft edge. Windows 10 64bit. Loads on firefox , Black screen on IE.

It only works on firefox. Hope that helps.

Yes, it's helpful :) Firefox seems more lenient than other browsers. I'll check if there's a way to solve this problem. Thanks for the feedback !
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

Postby Gaweb Studio » Wed, 16Aug24 01:39

Thanks to the players feedback regarding the HTML5, there still some issues but could be a solution. I put back the windows links in the mean time. I'll investigate this a little more.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Projects