[v1.0] [Completed] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: [v0.8] Glassix - 2D hentai game

Postby muttdoggy » Wed, 16Oct19 00:10

nerio wrote:
Gaweb Studio wrote:Yes, a few other players are stuck with Naomi's study room. I'll update the message to explain the key might not be that far to help :p

For dropbox, indeed, it indicates players are interested in the game so it's a good point. Traffic is reset each day so players might have to wait before using the dropbox link again. MEGA link should be fine though.
Can I get a hint? I don't really want to restart the game when you update it just for that!

Stay in the hallway in her house. Click the magnifying glass and do a search....
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Regardie » Thu, 16Oct20 20:38

I haven't spent much time on this yet. I played through the first day on what I consider the ideal path and found a few bits that could be polished better but I failed to note them so they will have to wait.

This really is because I found something odd while trying to make a schedule for the girls. At 6:40 on day 2 Kana is in her bedroom and in the dining room at the same time.

Sorry I don't have more but that is as far as I have gone.

edit: and the title screen still says 0.70
Regardie
great white shark

Postby nerio » Fri, 16Oct21 17:07

muttdoggy wrote:
nerio wrote:
Gaweb Studio wrote:Yes, a few other players are stuck with Naomi's study room. I'll update the message to explain the key might not be that far to help :p

For dropbox, indeed, it indicates players are interested in the game so it's a good point. Traffic is reset each day so players might have to wait before using the dropbox link again. MEGA link should be fine though.
Can I get a hint? I don't really want to restart the game when you update it just for that!

Stay in the hallway in her house. Click the magnifying glass and do a search....

I had completely forgotten about that by this point in the game! Feel like an idiot, thanks.
nerio
great white shark

Postby Gaweb Studio » Sun, 16Oct23 05:58

@Regardie : Thanks for the feedback, I'll correct it asap.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Vampire Revenge
Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar ;)
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

Postby Regardie » Mon, 16Oct24 07:11

I played a bit more and this is what I found so far. Spoiler tags just because...

I can sneak into Naomi's room after 23:00 before I meet her.

If I get back to my house after 00:00, I get offered quick trip to school

The door to the study is on top of Naomi, maybe she could move to her left a little (this is a look and feel thing)

Why are living Room A and B swapped from the bathrooms and toilets A and B in the mansion?

Ayumi disappears twice each weekend day, 13:00-14:00 and 18:00 to 19:00. Is this intentional?

There are still some grammar and spelling errors in the English. Some I probably missed when I went through it for you, some in the newer material that I haven't looked at yet. If you want me to take a look, let me know.
Regardie
great white shark

Postby HeyChief » Mon, 16Oct24 07:29

in v0.08 I have a problem with Mitsuko she is a a lvl 2 99 and 50 but can not get the level 3 event to trigger? All others triggered but her, suggestions please.
I have tried in her off ice both Sat and Sunday starting at about 7:30 AM
Thank you for a great game Hey Chief [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby Regardie » Tue, 16Oct25 01:19

HeyChief wrote:in v0.08 I have a problem with Mitsuko she is a a lvl 2 99 and 50 but can not get the level 3 event to trigger? All others triggered but her, suggestions please.

I've found 11:00 to be the right time. Have you talked to her to get hint 3?
Regardie
great white shark

Postby Regardie » Tue, 16Oct25 01:39

More bugs, because I like to find them and squash them.

At several points in the game when you are in either the toilet or bathroom with a girl, choosing use your mouth always yields an obedience point. Choosing Use your boobs, does not. Ie in school in the afternoon. It also occurs in the nightly bath scenes.

i can't wait to see what else you have planned for the 23:00 hour. And I like that there is a bit of foreshadowing about how this might end.

I skipped several weeks to see each characters Sunday scene after getting everyone maxed out.

Suggestions for additional scenes.
More karaoke! After the third obedience level I was hoping for more action in the karaoke scenes for both the teacher and the students.
More punishment for Naomi after level 3.
The principal should use the toilet at school sometime during the day.
Threesome with Rin and Ayumi, because really, you are so close already!
Introduce Hikari to Naomi, they seem made for each other.
??? room, will we every meet her?
Regardie
great white shark

Postby HeyChief » Tue, 16Oct25 05:54

HeyChief wrote:in v0.08 I have a problem with Mitsuko she is a a lvl 2 99 and 50 but can not get the level 3 event to trigger? All others triggered but her, suggestions please.

Opps forgot to mention yes, I have recieved the hint from her and finally solved my problem.(befor I read your hint) I was seeing her to early
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby Gaweb Studio » Wed, 16Oct26 03:05

Thanks Regardie as always. I'm ab it busy with my other game this week but I'll be sure to correct the bugs you mentioned asap.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

Postby dirheim » Sat, 16Oct29 15:42

I have problem with Res and Ayami second quest, it says to meet them at Ayami place on weekend afternoon, but I can't find Ayami Place on the map. I've found the mansion, Saiko and Kana places without problems but I'm at a loss with Ayami, have I need to unlock/find something before?
dirheim
Pilot fish

Postby nezumi69 » Sat, 16Oct29 17:51

dirheim wrote:I have problem with Res and Ayami second quest, it says to meet them at Ayami place on weekend afternoon, but I can't find Ayami Place on the map. I've found the mansion, Saiko and Kana places without problems but I'm at a loss with Ayami, have I need to unlock/find something before?

Talk to her. If she likes you enough...
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby Gaweb Studio » Sun, 16Oct30 03:46

dirheim wrote:I have problem with Res and Ayami second quest, it says to meet them at Ayami place on weekend afternoon, but I can't find Ayami Place on the map. I've found the mansion, Saiko and Kana places without problems but I'm at a loss with Ayami, have I need to unlock/find something before?

Her place is the other door next to Saiko (the teacher) appartment. If you have trouble finding girls, use the map and zoom out. It'll show you their location by district then you can zoom in a specific district and then again, zoom in houses and appartments. You can move from place to place in the map by clicking stairs or the walking icon.
I guess I'll need to add this to the help menu since it's not clear.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

Postby cj1015 » Mon, 16Oct31 01:40

GS- you skipped the evening sleeping sex or at least there is no graphic for it...
Also you maybe want to consider he going down on the other girls option.... but that's just me.
cj1015
great white shark

Postby Gaweb Studio » Mon, 16Oct31 08:19

Yes, more scenes will be added with each versions.
Working on Glassix 2
Completed Glassix
Completed Lust Complex
Gaweb Studio
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Projects