Coffee Shop Encounter: Beta Release, Download PC, Mac, Linux

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Coffee Shop Encounter: Beta Release, Download PC, Mac, Linux

Postby jilliangates77 » Mon, 16Feb15 04:25

It's Valentine's Day!

So, what better day and way to say thank you to everybody here with my first Ren'py powered Mac, Windows, Linux download link for the first beta of my game. What kind of game is this?

It's a visual novel / dating sim / somewhat cheesy lesbian romp with a seven day timeline. During this time, you have two scores to maximize: the Megan love score, and the Vanessa love score. There are a few variables that cause one to move faster than the other. If you achieve a high enough score in the right ways, you'll unlock a menu that has an animation sequence. I usually get it around day five, or Friday, the first time. But that's also because I know how it works and what options yield the best path.

The game is titled, "Coffee Shop Encounter," and the download links are below. Happy Valentine's day, and please let me know if it works, doesn't, how you felt, did it make you want more / gauge your eyes out / feel nothing, etc.

[url]
https://mega.nz/#!ucUygI7K!tFtTNxHbSqBh ... gwegOMZdDM
[/url]

If the link straight to Mega doesn't work, there's a link on my DigitalOcean server, here:
http://104.131.156.199/test.html
jilliangates77
great white shark

sex: Female

Re: Coffee Shop Encounter: Beta Release, Download PC, Mac, L

Postby Inthedepths » Tue, 16Feb16 05:12

Downloading now... Can't wait to try. Thank you!
Inthedepths
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby boyo111 » Wed, 16Feb17 09:08

The models were very hot, and the interface was pretty good for Renpy, a little more depth in the story would be nice. Since you mention there are 3 slots per day make sure all are selectable, when I was told after going to University in the morning that I had 2 more slots left I expect to be able to choose them, not have one taken for sleeping. As a beginning its pretty well done, flesh it out and it would be fun.
boyo111
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Natali » Thu, 16Jun09 20:05

I just gave it a try. overall not so bad. But when you put pictures of models simply over background without correction of shadows and colors - it bugs me. It is so openly clear that pictures were rendered outside background. Maybe if you could correct shadows and colors so it looks more naturally.
Natali
great white shark

sex: Female

Return to Projects