Let's create my next game

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: Let's create my next game

Postby Dolphin-BR » Sun, 16Jan24 19:14

I don't know why you think "Matt And The Bus Stop Girl" was not well accepted. The comments I read indicate people enjoyed your game (I did for sure!) and they only mentioned small things that could be better, like spelling, buttons... things we could call "game polishing".
By the way your new character models look great!
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby ltpika » Sun, 16Jan24 21:39

I agree it was a solid game, just needed some polish. If I could make one suggestion, it would just be to give a better indication of what kind of scene you'll get. Buying lingerie is usually not related to fem-dom, but had it been labeled "dominatrix gear" it would have been clearer.
ltpika
star of the reef

Postby bartux » Mon, 16Jan25 22:12

wow, really nice previews !

as other said, the game was very well accepted; I think it totally has his place here among others;
If you need help translating or fixing typo, review the text, don't hesitate :)
bartux
great white shark

Postby Kalzero » Tue, 16Jan26 05:12

I just wanted to request a "swinger/couple swap" part for the game. I noticed you suggested it in the OP, and if you have an idea I would like to see it. It's a fetish that isn't explored in too many games here.

Some advice based on the last game: don't rush into the sex. You need more buildup for each of the characters. I didn't care about any of the characters from your first game because they were just treated as a means of sex, and meant nothing to the PC. Like the pizza girl apparently knows the PC, but where's the background story, why should I care about her? She apparently just wants to give you oral all of a sudden. It's not really erotic...

Cheers.
Kalzero
sirens hunter

Postby GDS » Tue, 16Jan26 15:17

Kalzero wrote:I just wanted to request a "swinger/couple swap" part for the game. I noticed you suggested it in the OP, and if you have an idea I would like to see it. It's a fetish that isn't explored in too many games here.

Some advice based on the last game: don't rush into the sex. You need more buildup for each of the characters. I didn't care about any of the characters from your first game because they were just treated as a means of sex, and meant nothing to the PC. Like the pizza girl apparently knows the PC, but where's the background story, why should I care about her? She apparently just wants to give you oral all of a sudden. It's not really erotic...

Cheers.

My original Idea was to make a swinger Kind of game,Where you control both, Husband and wife
your marriage is going down, and a therapist suggest Swing,
You accept but with some and rules:
  • No cheating or doing something behind the back of partner. or without they knowledge
  • No cream-pie or cum inside anyone other then with your partner.
  • The first time doing something New should be with your husband/wife
and maybe more rules
Every time you break one rule that person gain one point on some Unfaithful marker to alter the ending and the story

I was planing to allow you play as the husband and the Wife at the same time
Making they work on shifts so when one is at work you play with the other, (could go shopping, or talking and seducing the neighbors, or use PC and a lot of thinks)
The one at work you could give a simple order like in the Sims, Work hard(get more money) Flirt(find more partners), Rest(Get status) ETC
At night you plan what to do with the 2 (dinner? talk with family? try sex, etc)
Saturday you always go on date together, choose place and who you will control during the date(gameplay wise this idea need redoing)
Sunday swing or sex day according to the starts and relationship of both

A game to spam on about 30 - 60 days,

But the problem Its the difficult of programming the gameplay with 2 people at the same time,
I could do it,
But I would need donations/patrons or some help with writing and rendering
And since I not even got donations to buy the port tool to make Matt and The bus sop girl available on android
I pratty sure with a make a project this big alone and with no money it wont be finished

So I am planing to make a game like the ones "Living with" from LOPGold, since it will be easier to manage without help

After 31JAN I will start to make a engine to show the potential of it,
I hope to release a demo from the gameplay(not Story) for you guys
[*]Suddenly a Party!:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3965
[*]Matt and the Bus stop Girl:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3666
GDS
lagoon predator

Postby bartux » Tue, 16Jan26 22:04

You can try to create a patreon page.
We could help you create and buy the materials you need to create the game.

A lot of people are doing this, why not you?

Maybe, the port of the game on Android is an optional feature for now.

Why don't you create a poll to know what we want (Android Port, Multi character driven, Swinger Game etc) ?
bartux
great white shark

Postby shark » Wed, 16Jan27 13:52

I remind that requests for money are prohibited on this board.
shark
Site Admin

Postby bartux » Thu, 16Jan28 21:55

sorry sharks I thought we were able to talk about it without giving links etc
bartux
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 16Jan29 00:34

May I quote from Everyone Read Before Posting?

"- NO advertising : You may provide a link to your own work but the post should not contain advertising material or be a means to solicit funds."
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Draga » Fri, 16Jan29 14:54

Would be interesting if the Main character would be female, because there aren't many games where you play the game from a female perspective.
My blog: http://draga-x.blogspot.de/
Draga
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby GDS » Fri, 16Jan29 21:03

Draga wrote:Would be interesting if the Main character would be female, because there aren't many games where you play the game from a female perspective.

Top of my head I can think only about eleanor(paid Game)
Writing a female MC only is kind of trick, But I have considered it too
[*]Matt and the Bus stop Girl:http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3666
GDS
lagoon predator

Postby Dolphin-BR » Fri, 16Jan29 22:10

Draga wrote:Would be interesting if the Main character would be female, because there aren't many games where you play the game from a female perspective.

You can find at least 45 erotic games where the PC is a female in the following list:
http://newsletter.aifcommunity.org/inde ... =games.htm

"Secret Fantasy Dreams", "Whakawai", "The Jungle Call", "Narco", "Stool Pigeon" and "Teasing Holidays" are some of Shark's games where the main character are also females. And there are other games where you can play both male and female player controlled characters like the "Gifts of Phallius" series. So I don't think we are really short of this option.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby Super » Fri, 16Jan29 23:06

Don't forget envying Celina whenever I finish it... That'll have a female perspective.

Just need to think beyond fucking a stranger on a first date.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby GDS » Sat, 16Jan30 00:01

Right now I'm talking to a girl that writes for fun since 12yo, and she is very kinky and have a good story design, her web books are kind of fun and hot but never made too much success,
If I can convince her it will be amazing, The problem is that she hates me, amazingly much,
but She do want more people to read her art so I still have an chance,
and she doesn't speak English very well, buy I will translate the core and ask help from some native speakers near the end.
GDS
lagoon predator

Postby KingsRaiden » Sat, 16Apr16 09:56

This sounds like a nice idea to build off of:

My original Idea was to make a swinger Kind of game,Where you control both, Husband and wife
your marriage is going down, and a therapist suggest Swing,
You accept but with some and rules:
No cheating or doing something behind the back of partner. or without they knowledge
No cream-pie or cum inside anyone other then with your partner.
The first time doing something New should be with your husband/wife

Though I would suggest you consider some other ideas
- Not a therapist, I doubt many really would suggest some sort of kinky lifestyle. Maybe have a couple they know who suggest it, because they are swingers and want to get the game couple into the mix.
- To learn you try to bring in other couples, so husband and wife maybe go a little further each time, opening up some kinks of their own along the way. Finding out more of what they like, clothes, stripping, public scenes, whatever, so it expands on story.
- The daughter maybe wants to learn more, sort of like Stephanie in Working Man (for example), as a loving step father you offer services - behind her mom's back or not, adding more story to the game

Swapping is an interesting twist, honestly never seen too many games like that out there. I did like the BSG game, though most of my comments were about game play mechanics, I liked the characters and story, still play on occasion just for fun. So it still has life.
KingsRaiden
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Projects