House Party Beta

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: House Party Beta .2.3 (Updated 2/16/16)

Postby Delru » Sun, 16Feb21 14:59

Bug if Patrick is next to Katherine, Frank will not finish to beat him up (even if patrick came to be next to Katherine by going through the wall)

Tried to take the memory box from the corner where the bottle is, I am not sure what i clicked on the action wheel but after I can4t interact with the box anymore so i am stuck again 5and it is not in my inventory
Delru
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby mistacorn » Sun, 16Feb21 18:24

Delru wrote:Bug if Patrick is next to Katherine, Frank will not finish to beat him up (even if patrick came to be next to Katherine by going through the wall)

Tried to take the memory box from the corner where the bottle is, I am not sure what i clicked on the action wheel but after I can4t interact with the box anymore so i am stuck again 5and it is not in my inventory

Thanks for the feedback! I will take a look into these issues.
mistacorn
lagoon predator

Postby botc76 » Wed, 16Feb24 00:00

Just found this game and I'm having two questions.

1. Is there something like a walkthrough of it up until the current build?
2. Is there any way to save the game. It would be nice not to always have to do it all over again if I mess up.
botc76
sirens hunter

Postby nezumi69 » Wed, 16Feb24 00:44

botc76 wrote:Just found this game and I'm having two questions.

2. Is there any way to save the game. It would be nice not to always have to do it all over again if I mess up.

1. No.
2. No.

Sorry
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby mistacorn » Wed, 16Feb24 23:10

botc76 wrote:Just found this game and I'm having two questions.

You can find a walk-though here:
http://forum.eekllc.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=48

Save feature is coming soon.
mistacorn
lagoon predator

Postby mistacorn » Tue, 16Mar08 20:22

Hey guys,

It's been a bit, and I just wanted to let you all know what I'm currently working on, and also get some feedback for direction. For those who haven't been keeping up with the blog, House Party is in the middle of a huge revamp including a complete redesign of the house, as well as a redesign of the models from the ground up to be more suited for what I need. I am working with a graphic designer and he just finished up redesigning Brittney, and I was really happy with the result, so I will be moving forward and having him redesign all of the models in the game. Moving away from Daz allows me to have lightweight models that will perform well in the game, and also be detailed where I need them to be, and flexible enough to take this game to the next level (which I know you've all been waiting for).

Here's a video showing the new model and house design:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so5tGTVoXVg

I've gotten to the point where I'm starting to add content back into the game, which means soon I will have a playable beta version for you guys. Before I got back into writing the storylines though, I wanted to get a feel for what kind of game you guys want. Initially, House Party was more of a puzzle type game with a wacky sense of humor. Do you guys enjoy that format, and should I continue to just refine what it was? Or are you guys more interested in a more realistic sim type of situation where you would simply try to relationship build with the girls and try to woo them over by asking the right questions and making the right response choices? Do you want light back-stories and more gameplay, or immersive backstories less gameplay? Or do you want all of the above? Let me know what you guys think, and I will be listening attentively as I approach re-writing the storylines.

For those of you reading this for the first time and new to House Party, you can grab the latest version here:
http://games.eekllc.com/index.php/category/downloads/
mistacorn
lagoon predator

Postby Issho » Tue, 16Mar08 22:15

Damn the graphic looks promising. Definately better then the current version. May I ask, which 3D Program your Designer uses? I´m in the verge of deciding myself, which one I´m gonna use :)

Keep just with the idea, that you like the most. But if you want a suggestion, than make the difficulty a little bit more challenging :)
Issho
great white shark

Postby mistacorn » Tue, 16Mar08 23:04

Issho wrote:Damn the graphic looks promising. Definately better then the current version. May I ask, which 3D Program your Designer uses? I´m in the verge of deciding myself, which one I´m gonna use :)

Keep just with the idea, that you like the most. But if you want a suggestion, than make the difficulty a little bit more challenging :)

I believe he uses Maya, but I'm not 100% sure about that. It's sometimes hard to find a good balance of difficulty. From other feedback I'm getting, I think it might be best to make a lot of things you can do that you could potentially miss, so that people playing casually can just stroll through the storyline, and others can take their time and gain all of the achievements.
mistacorn
lagoon predator

Postby nezumi69 » Tue, 16Mar08 23:18

Jeez, when you went to her profile and spoke to her a second time, I thought her boobs were going to crash into the wall when she made the hard turn to face you. :lol:

That hallway looks awfully cramped (5 doors in a hall section that looked like it was about 4 body-widths in length). Also, based on her original model and the puzzle 'problem' that she has to start with, I'm not sure Britt's boobs are large enough. Just my opinion

As for the gameplay, you need to create the game you enjoy making/writing. The less of a chore it is for you, the better the game and story will end up being.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby mistacorn » Tue, 16Mar08 23:23

nezumi69 wrote:Jeez, when you went to her profile and spoke to her a second time, I thought her boobs were going to crash into the wall when she made the hard turn to face you. :lol:

That hallway looks awfully cramped (5 doors in a hall section that looked like it was about 4 body-widths in length). Also, based on her original model and the puzzle 'problem' that she has to start with, I'm not sure Britt's boobs are large enough. Just my opinion

As for the gameplay, you need to create the game you enjoy making/writing. The less of a chore it is for you, the better the game and story will end up being.

Haha.. the model is actually based off of an actual house design. I don't think it will feel so cramped once the doors are opened. It could be the camera FOV also. It doesn't feel that cramped in game. I certainly plan to add the elements that *I* enjoy to the game. I just wanted to get feedback as to what others are enjoying based on my past work. I consider the first revision of the game to be a bit of a prototype. I knew I would eventually need to go in and really hit the content and dialogues again for the sake of writing a good story, and not just to work on the game logic.
mistacorn
lagoon predator

Postby flinter5215 » Wed, 16Mar09 09:52

Great stuff, game was pretty good to start with - now we even have stairs!.
If it is not too late would it be possible to rein in the breasts for at least some of the girls.
As even I want to inflict my kinks on every one else.
Ignore all of us idle unskilled and make YOUR game your way.
flinter5215
great white shark

Postby mistacorn » Wed, 16Mar09 13:31

flinter5215 wrote:Great stuff, game was pretty good to start with - now we even have stairs!.
If it is not too late would it be possible to rein in the breasts for at least some of the girls.

It seems like from most of the responses I've been getting that everybody is on board with the wacky puzzle stuff, which was my original design, so I think we're keeping on in that direction. I just wanted to make sure it was something that you were all enjoying or if the game felt like it was missing anything. As for the breasts, I do plan to give them much more of a variety this time around. Case in point, here's a very early (and very much unfinished) version of Madison.

mistacorn
lagoon predator

Postby nezumi69 » Wed, 16Mar09 18:52

flinter5215 wrote:Great stuff, game was pretty good to start with - now we even have stairs!.

If this was directed at my comment, I would like to make sure I was only talking about making Brittany's breasts larger, and only because the story/puzzle for her is based on her not being comfortable with all the attention she gets from them. Stephanie and Madison especially seem to me to be smaller breasted girls and that's ok.

The way you've gone with the storylines so far is good. I just ask that you don't lock out potential sex scenes with every girl just because you pursue one specifically at the beginning. I know a lot of people here really like hard puzzle driven games that take some work to figure out, and I do as well. Still, sometimes there's something nice and relaxing about not having to think too hard to end up with multiple 'rewards' during a game without having to play it multiple times to get every little thing the game has to offer.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

Postby flinter5215 » Wed, 16Mar09 20:16

Sorry nezumi I wasn't wanting to upset anyone.
I try not to nag at the talent, I just enjoy their games but we all have our own kinks.
I like my breasts to be a firm conical handful and rather like Christmas a lot of the fun is in the unwrapping.
One of the highlights of the original late night at the office was the unbuttoning and the bra.
Just my kink. Oh! and my breasts are in front of me not on me!!
flinter5215
great white shark

Postby nezumi69 » Thu, 16Mar10 00:42

You didn't upset me. I just wanted to clarify my previous post in case there was some confusion.
nezumi69
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Projects