I have a lot of questions.

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: I have a lot of questions.

Postby lee1400 » Tue, 14Dec16 00:31

LRM wrote:@ fleet;
I can't vote up your reputation; thanks.
Lou

I did not understand
lee1400
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Tue, 14Dec16 00:38

lee1400 wrote:
Lou

I did not understand

Some boards I belong to have a reputation/helpful post rating. This one does not.
IMO 2 of the most helpful people here are Lady T and Fleet (honorable mention to Super).
All I can do when I see this is say thanks to them.
Lou
To all 3 of you Thanks (oversight to Ms ExLibris, thanks to you as well).
While these 4 aren't the only ones that make the Lagoon what it is; it would be less without their selfless contributions.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Super » Tue, 14Dec16 01:27

Awe, thanks for the honorable mention :p

But anyway, do you have te program all worked out? I have tried to learn poser or daz or something in an attempt to help Sy or create something in my spare time, but I have never been able to wrap my head around it lol. Then again, I'm not really visually inclined. Are you having better luck with that?

It would be interesting to see a more stylished sex game... The 3d models most use are cool and functional, but even so
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby lee1400 » Tue, 14Dec16 01:34

LRM wrote:
lee1400 wrote:
Lou

I did not understand

Some boards I belong to have a reputation/helpful post rating. This one does not.
IMO 2 of the most helpful people here are Lady T and Fleet (honorable mention to Super).
Lou
While these 4 aren't the only ones that make the Lagoon what it is; it would be less without their selfless contributions.

I badly know English, but as I understand it, you just thank the participants of the forum. Yes?
lee1400
great white shark

Postby Super » Tue, 14Dec16 01:35

lee1400 wrote:
LRM wrote:
lee1400 wrote:
Lou

I did not understand

Lou

I badly know English, but as I understand it, you just thank the participants of the forum. Yes?

Essentially, he just was saying thanks and that that was good advice, yes
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby lee1400 » Tue, 14Dec16 23:52

Super wrote:Awe, thanks for the honorable mention :p

But anyway, do you have te program all worked out? I have tried to learn poser or daz or something in an attempt to help Sy or create something in my spare time, but I have never been able to wrap my head around it lol. Then again, I'm not really visually inclined. Are you having better luck with that?

It would be interesting to see a more stylished sex game... The 3d models most use are cool and functional, but even so

I'm new to this, but I want to try my hand at it.
lee1400
great white shark

Postby Super » Tue, 14Dec16 23:53

lee1400 wrote:
Super wrote:Awe, thanks for the honorable mention :p

I'm new to this, but I want to try my hand at it.

Ah yes. you having any luck so far?
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby lee1400 » Wed, 14Dec17 00:13

Super wrote:Ah yes. you having any luck so far?
[/quote][/quote]
yes
lee1400
great white shark

Postby Ehlanna » Wed, 14Dec17 17:59

lee1400 wrote:
fleet wrote:The cartoon style setting in DAZ 4.7 is 'hidden'. To unhide it, open the scene you want to render.
Click on the word 'Render' on the top of your screen (it's between the words "Tools" and "Connect"
A Drop down menu will appear.
Click on 'Render Settings'
This opens a Render Settings window with three tabs in it. Select the "Editor" tab.
In the upper right corner of the Render Settings windows, immediately below the X that closes the window, you should see a small arrow and four horizontal lines. Click on the four lines.
A pop up menu should appear. Click on the words "Show hidden properties"
On the left-hand side of the Render Settings window, you should see the word General with an arrow next to it. Click on the arrow.
Beneath the word General you should now see three lines with the words Dimensions, Destination, and Style. Click on the word Style.
On the right hand side of th Render Settings window you should see the words "Render style' with the word default underneath. Clik on the down arrow to the right of the word Default. You should now see the words Default and Cartoon.
Click on the word Cartoon, the close the Render Settings windows. Render your picture.

Please note that the image produced will NOT look like your examples.

Thanks you.
Thank you very much.
Although the picture is far from what I wanted, but still closer to it. Just your answer gave me the opportunity to know more about DAZ 3D.

There are, at least, two other methods of generating cell-shaded style renders from with Daz Studio; both are products you have to purchase, but they give you far more control over the end result (with, of course, suitbale effort in setting stuff up!) A quick shows three obvious ones available from the DAZ store: Camera Magic: ToonyCam Pro, Manga Style Shaders and Visual Style Shaders.
Ehlanna
star of the reef

Postby lee1400 » Wed, 14Dec17 23:58

Ehlanna wrote:
lee1400 wrote:
fleet wrote:The cartoon style setting in DAZ 4.7 is 'hidden'. To unhide it, open the scene you want to render.
Click on the word 'Render' on the top of your screen (it's between the words "Tools" and "Connect"
A Drop down menu will appear.
Click on 'Render Settings'
This opens a Render Settings window with three tabs in it. Select the "Editor" tab.
In the upper right corner of the Render Settings windows, immediately below the X that closes the window, you should see a small arrow and four horizontal lines. Click on the four lines.
A pop up menu should appear. Click on the words "Show hidden properties"
On the left-hand side of the Render Settings window, you should see the word General with an arrow next to it. Click on the arrow.
Beneath the word General you should now see three lines with the words Dimensions, Destination, and Style. Click on the word Style.
On the right hand side of th Render Settings window you should see the words "Render style' with the word default underneath. Clik on the down arrow to the right of the word Default. You should now see the words Default and Cartoon.
Click on the word Cartoon, the close the Render Settings windows. Render your picture.

Please note that the image produced will NOT look like your examples.

Thanks you.
Thank you very much.
Although the picture is far from what I wanted, but still closer to it. Just your answer gave me the opportunity to know more about DAZ 3D.

There are, at least, two other methods of generating cell-shaded style renders from with Daz Studio; both are products you have to purchase, but they give you far more control over the end result (with, of course, suitbale effort in setting stuff up!) A quick shows three obvious ones available from the DAZ store: Camera Magic: ToonyCam Pro, Manga Style Shaders and Visual Style Shaders.

Thank you
I'll try.
lee1400
great white shark

Postby sohamdas » Sun, 15Jan18 17:00

sharks i have a question and i will be extremely grateful for an answer

so here is my question

basically i know the models in sharks page is for software like max but to import those texture in flash( as i know flash do not support 3d models) should i export that as an ai(illustrator file) and then convert it to a jpeg format or should i create a scene and animation inside max and render it as a jpeg then add that to flash....which would be the best way to do it(to create a scene entirely in flash [with motion tweening button control etc.] or create it in max and then add buttons and layer animation in flash).....
since i want to make a game exactly like you guys so the shark fans can play it i really want it to happen but ofcourse with your permission.....(i have too much respect for the work u guys are doing and really think that sharks game are not good but way too good).....thankyou
sohamdas
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Sun, 15Jan18 20:18

shark
Site Admin

Postby sohamdas » Thu, 15Jan22 17:22

shark wrote:Take a look at this old topic :
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1428&p=25032&hilit=3ds+max#p25032

thankyou thankyou very much shark you have just made my day..........i am extremely grateful seriously [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] .........and i guarantee you that as soon as i get a job i will make a bronze statue of shark lagoon's logo in my neighborhood...and if i save a bit more money i will make a aluminium statue of it..and i do (three swears and pinky swear and god promise on it)
sohamdas
sirens hunter

Postby lee1400 » Sun, 15Mar22 21:38

I apologize in advance if that is not so.... Please tell me, people who create games and comics, they earn on it? I ask because I wonder whether you can earn if I create a game?
lee1400
great white shark

Postby Super » Sun, 15Mar22 21:54

lee1400 wrote:I apologize in advance if that is not so.... Please tell me, people who create games and comics, they earn on it? I ask because I wonder whether you can earn if I create a game?

You mean if you can make money off it? I mean, sure you could. You can sell it if you want, a long as you use materials you can sell

You'd just need to actually make something people would want to buy and prove to people that it's worth what you're asking for
Super
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Projects