heyoo anyone feel like testing?

Games in project or under development. The posts and games in this section can not ask for money.

Re: heyoo anyone feel like testing?

Postby lamont Sanford » Sat, 14Jul05 03:57

I hate to keep your balls waiting lol. Working on it, still a ways to go but it is coming along pretty well.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby Michuncik » Sun, 14Jul06 15:13

So as you write you want to release two games in one time??
I wish you easy work and huge progress in short time :)
Michuncik
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby lamont Sanford » Sun, 14Jul06 16:15

The first game is hardly that, it is just a short little thing. It is mostly done but to be honest I am not entirely pleased with it so I will tack it onto the other game if there is room as a bonus. The 2nd game is roughly halfway done.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby Michuncik » Sat, 14Jul12 15:24

Lamont can you give us some news from your work?? what kind of game you're working at??
Michuncik
great white shark

Postby Michuncik » Sun, 14Aug31 13:34

any fresh news?? :)
Michuncik
great white shark

Postby bobbob1 » Thu, 14Sep25 17:05

Hi, any news?
bobbob1
great white shark

Postby pyepye » Mon, 14Nov17 08:24

any news?
pyepye
Pilot fish

Postby lamont Sanford » Mon, 14Nov17 17:59

Hey, sorry for the lack of updates. Things have been pretty crazy of late and the game took a back seat. I will get back at it soon. When there is something worth posting about progress it will be posted in this thread.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby Broken Knight » Fri, 14Nov21 18:07

Well, it must be flattering at least to know that people are beating down your door to get a shot at your games!
Broken Knight
sirens hunter

Postby Michuncik » Sat, 15Feb14 19:40

any fresh news?? :)
Michuncik
great white shark

Postby lamont Sanford » Sat, 15Feb14 21:10

Latest news is I am closer to the end than the beginning now so thats progress. This game turned out to be way more of a pain in the ass than expected but the bulk of it is done , I just need to put an ending on it and test the shit out of it before asking for others to test. Dont fret I am still working on it although for the length of it (not that long) it is a royal pain in the butt to do.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby Rexxx » Sat, 15Feb21 13:54

Good news, who knows if even this time your games will have a strange twist at the end (not necessary but in the two pleasantville i wouldn't have imagined the end).
But I have to say a thing for return in Pleasantville, after several running the impossibility to saving made me hate you a bit (even if i understand your choice), I think to have completed the game with all possibilities the same, but if a day you will release a version of that game without those limitations i think you will do many your fans happy.
In any case I have appreciate your past games and I'm waiting your new work, good luck !
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby lamont Sanford » Sat, 15Feb21 18:44

This new game is pretty close to finished now. I decided to change one thing but that will not take too long to get done. Just starting up the solo testing phase. Also just so people are aware re: this game it is nothing like the pleasantville games at all.
lamont Sanford
star of the reef

Postby wildcat68 » Sat, 15Feb21 20:46

Can't wait. That sounds interesting that it is nothing like Pleasantville. Got my curiosity up.
wildcat68
sirens hunter

Postby Rexxx » Sat, 15Feb21 20:50

I don't know if I had been clear before, but I had already imagined that this game wouldn't have been like pleasantville (I have nominated those only because they were other works done by you, but I had appreciate Pleasantville's games because were good games not for their styles specifically).
The most important thing that I wanted to say is that you are an author that could do things unexpected, so each time I'm curious what you will publish (it's not sure that each time you will do something "strange", but until I have ended the game I think that in any moment I could find a monster behind a door ^_^).
Without having played it I cannot say if the new game is good, but I will be very surprised if I won't appreciate your new work.
Good luck and I hope that you won't find many bugs, principally for you, we can wait until you are satisfied.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Projects